What's Behind The Door?

That Disturbing Doll

By the time it was morning I had searched the whole house. In my room, under my bed, in the bathrooms, the kitchen, even my dad's room but i couldn't find that doll anywhere.

My dad was home and he was watching T.V. He didn't have a drink in his hand so I thought this would be a good time to ask him about the doll. "Have you seen an old boy doll with brown hair that has huge eyes and smiles? I found it in the grass out by mom's grave," I asked. "I thought it looked cool so I brought it home."

He gave me a rude look and said, "your mother also had a doll, I always had nightmares about that doll. Now I don't want anymore stupid dolls in this house."

I gave him a mean look and said "But I found that doll and I want to keep it." His face had turned blood red. He slapped me on the face so hard my eyes started to water.

I took my shoe and threw it at his face, then I raced out the door with the shoe left on. "Don't bother coming back to my house," he yelled and locked the door.

I started crying so loud I thought my eyes would pop right out of my head. No one even heard me, no one came to help me. It was just me, lonely Taemin, all by himself in the dark.

I had no choice but to go to my mother's grave. I would always go there when i was sad or mad. She was the only one I could tell all of my feelings to.

While I was on my way to my mother's grave I couldn't stop thinking about how my dad was so stupid to just kick me out of my own house like that.He was never home, he was always gone. I was the only one who took care of the house.

I wished my dad had died instead of my mom. I wish he could have gotten murdered or kidnapped or something.

He was probably the one who had hurt my mom in my dream. What reason was there for my dad to live.

Then I remembered what my dad had said about mom having a doll. I wondered what the doll had looked like. What if it was the same doll I had found. Was it a boy or a girl doll? I wanted to know.

When I had gotten to my mother's grave I found something stuck in the ground right next to my mother's grave stone.

It looked like some brown hair. My mother didn't have brown hair she had blonde hair. I tried pulling it out of the ground. It took a little strength to take out but i got it out. Yes, indeed it was brown hair but who's?  I examined it. It looked alot like that doll's hair I'd found. It was short and had felt just like the doll's hair. I stuck it in my pocket.

It was getting really dark now. So I headed back home hoping my dad was gone by now out drinking or something. When I got home the door was wide open and my dad's car was still here.

Why was the door open my dad never comes outside unless he's going out to drink. I quietly walked to the door hoping my dad won't hear and start randomly hitting me again.

The T.V. was still on so I shut it and went upstairs to see if my dad was sleeping. My dad's door was shut.

I opened it.

When I took a peek inside my heart was about to explode. I screamed so loud my throat felt so sore. 

My eyes started watering  and I started crying even louder than I had outside when my dad kicked me out of the house.

I fell to my knees still crying.

My dad was tied to a chair with a hole in the middle of his throat, the size of a small wheel on a tricycle. His mouth was wide open which had blood constantly coming out. I could tell by his face he was trying to call my name. The whole floor was covered with blood, it was like an ocean of blood.

The only thing that could come out of my mouth was...

 

 

                                             "Why Is This Happening To Me!!!"