I Miss You

Distant

 

SinB

I've noticed that Yerin unnie stopped clinging onto us. I can't explain why I'm feeling that something or someone is missing everyday. Yerin unnie just usually clings to me but it stopped. We're now in a radio broadcast and we're doing a speed quiz kind of thing. When the DJ spoke, we played the quiz, and the DJ asked a question to Yerin unnie. "Yerin-ssi, who is the member that doesn't like your pranks?" the DJ asked quickly and I looked at her. "Umji!" she answered and we continued the quiz. 

We discussed why we chose that person after. "So Yerin-ssi? You said that Umji doesn't like your pranks right?" the DJ asked and I looked at her again. "Nae.. Umji doesn't like getting touched. So I stopped my clingy self and it's hard but it's for our maknae so I had to do that to not make her uncomfortable around me" Yerin unnie answered and I mentally frowned. 

Why does Yerin unnie have to change her personality the most when she's the one who uses her REAL name? She even hid her crying face to the people and tried to cry prettier for them, but the antis just have to ruin her. I have a stage name and the others have too, but Yerin unnie doesn't so it doesn't make sense for her to change herself. Well, the clingy thing is for Umji only, but she actually stopped clinging to the younger members and she only does it to Sowon unnie. 

We finished the broadcast and we went back home after some few schedules and we directly went to our own respective rooms. When I laid down, I thought a lot of things like: When Yerin unnie cried when we won for the 5th time for 'Bam' but she didn't hug any members. When Yerin unnie hugged me back and tried to kiss my cheek but being the stubborn SinB, I avoided her affection and pulled away from the hug. Actually I regretted doing that because when we continued the fansign she didn't try to hold or kiss me anymore. 

I stopped my thoughts when Umji called me from the other bed. "SinB-yah?" Umji called and I hummed in response. "Do you miss Yerin unnie's clinginess?" Umji asked and I turned my head to look at her. "Why the sudden question?" I asked back and she looked at me. "I saw in your eyes that you when we won and Yerin unnie cried, you wanted to hug Yerin unnie that's why you went to Yuju unnie. You looked at her but she just looked at the Buddys and kept smiling with her fallen tears. She didn't hug any of us, even Sowon unnie. And earlier, you were even trying to be close to her but she went to Sowon unnie first and called her 'Sswae!' and hugged her on the way to our schedule." Umji lengthily said and I looked at the ceiling. 

I didn't answer and she continued "You both were even flirting in the radio broadcast but she stopped it when it was my turn to show my personal talent. I know that Yerin unnie changed because of me. I told her to stop it and she did stop doing it to me, but I didn't expect that she will stop being clingy to the younger members as well, including me." I looked at her and smiled. "I don't miss it. I'm glad that she stopped. Her bites are hurting me." I shortly said (I lied so that Umji won't feel bad about herself for stopping Yerin unnie's clinginess, but it hurt my heart while saying that) and Umji scoffed at me. "Stop lying. If Yerin unnie hears this you'll be dead without her affection at all" Umji said.

I quickly looked at the door and I heard a squeak. "Look outside if someone is out there." Umji said and I stood up and went to the door. I saw Yerin unnie and she smiled weakly. Oh no. "Goodnight SinB-yah" Yerin unnie said and was about to walk away but I held her hand. "Yerin unnie it's not what your thinking! Let me explain!" I said and she pulled her hand away from my grasp. "I'll stop it okay? Just sleep we still have a schedule tomorrow" she said coldly and completely walked away to her room. Oh no! Why did I say that?! 

"Oh god" I heard Umji said from my back. And I looked at her and closed the door and went to my bed wrapping myself with my blanket. "SinB-yah? What did Yerin unnie say?" Umji asked. "She said goodnight" I shortly replied and I felt a tear left my eye. "Why don't you try to ignore her? See if she will let you explain" Umji said. "What?" I asked her and looked at her. "Ignore her in the next fansign she will sit next to you right? So interact with the other members except her. Let's see if she will let you explain" Umji said but I didn't answer her and looked away from her and I slept with puffy eyes. 

I thought about that and now we're doing the fansign now and I ignored her and interacted with Umji. She had bunny ears on that moved and I was about to go to her and play with her but I thought about ignoring her so I ignored her. Sowon unnie, Yuju unnie and Eunha unnie played with her ears and Yuju unnie even back hugged her! She even let Eunha unnie lay her head on her shoulder! I try to smile at our Buddys to drift my thought away from her. 

The fansign ended but she didn't still talked to me. On no. If this is gonna end like this, I don't know what will happen to me! We went back to the dorm and Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie are not with us in the living room. I knocked at their door and Sowon unnie said 'Come in!' and so I went inside. I saw Yerin unnie sleeping peacefully on Sowon unnie's lap. "She's sleeping already?" I asked Sowon unnie and she brushed her hand onto Yerin unnie's hair. If I say that I'm not jealous right now, it is completely a lie.

"Yeah she didn't sleep last night because of her nightmares about someone so she felt sick" Sowon unnie said and I went to her and grabbed their chair and sat in front of Sowon unnie. "Is there something wrong between you two?" Sowon unnie asked me when I stared at Yerin unnie's face smiling weakly. "I know Yerin's side of last night so can I know yours?" Sowon unnie asked me again and I nodded. "Umji asked me if I missed Yerin unnie's clinginess and I said I don't miss it at all and I'm glad that she stopped. And we heard the door squeaked so I went out and saw Yerin unnie smiling weakly at me. She must've heard what I said so I tried to explain it to her but she said that she'll stop and I ignored her at the fansign earlier because I thought she'll give me a chance to explain but no. I only felt jealous when I'm not the one she's clinging onto."

I said as I try to fight back the tears. "So? Why are you like that if you're not missing her clingy self?" Sowon unnie asked me. I felt my tears dripping down slowly. "I miss her. I miss her clingy self. I miss her biting me. I miss her laughing at my reactions when she bites or pinches my cheeks. I miss her hugging me when I feel down. I miss her warm body that always soothes me down. I miss her. I said that so Umji won't feel bad about herself for telling Yerin unnie to stop. But it leads into this!" I said as my tears uncontrollably fell down onto my lap. My vision was getting blurry and going black. 

"Yerin was just about to say goodnight yesterday and she heard what you said accidentally and cried on her bed" that was the last thing I heard before I fainted. 

I woke up in someone's arm and I looked up and saw Yerin unnie's sleeping face. I let my tears fall and I hugged her and settled at her neck. I hugged her tightly and if I don't, I feel like she's going to disappear in thin air and this was all just a dream. I felt her arms move and she hugged me back. "Unnie I'm sorry!" I said as I sobbed louder. "Shhh... It's fine... I'll try to control myself next time so I won't hurt you okay? Calm down..." Yerin unnie said and kissed my forehead. "Unnie! I miss you! I'm sorry! I didn't mean what I said yesterday! I said that so Umji wouldn't feel bad about herself. Unnie I don't mind you biting me it doesn't hurt at all! I miss your clingy self! Unnie! I I'm sorry! " I said as I sobbed on her chest. 

"Shhh it's fine... I forgive you.. Please stop crying..." Yerin unnie said and kissed my forehead again. "U-unnie.." I called out to her and she leaned her head onto my head and hummed a response. "I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier." I said still crying. "Okay I forgive you. Stop crying." Yerin unnie said and pecked my cheek. I giggled in response and she was amused. "So do I continue my clingy self?" Yerin unnie asked me and I pecked her lips and she was shocked. "Yes unnie"

ENDDDD.