Final Part 1

My Heart Within You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My brother is in love with someone".Junhyung blurted out.
"It's normal duh.He is in those stage".His friend intercept.
"I know it normal but I think he's in love with a boy and arghhhh!!,that boy is annoying!!".Junhyung screamed out in disstatisfied.
"What are you guys talking about?".A voice interrupt them and Junhyung could feel the weight of someone familiar behind his back,hugging him by his neck.He turn to his side only to see the smile of the latter.
Junhyung smile back and by instinct he feed his food to the other which the latter accept gladly.
"Talking about your brother,talk about yourself.Getting that guy clingy to you 24/7".His friend pointed to the one who still hugging Junhyung.
"Why?..What about Doojoon?.It's normal with him.He's like a brother to me".Junhyung smile while saying those and pat Doojoon on the head.
Doojoon smile when he received those warm act.
Doojoon is a junior of Junhyung.They met by chance and become close since ever.
"Anyway,I should get my brother a girlfrend.I'm gonna split him with that guy".Junhyung sounded determined and his words caught Doojoon's attention.
"Your brother in love with a guy,Jun?!".Doojoon asked in surprise.
"Yeah".Junhyung replied shortly with a sigh.Doojoon just stared at him with an unreadable face.
- - - - - -
After that,Junhyung get himself busy knowing one girl to another.
Day by day,the girls keep changing and none of them really make Junhyung at ease.
On their lunch break,as usual..they are relaxing at their spot.
"It's getting nowhere".Junhyung complained to his friends.
"Try a bit hard Jun.It's your own agenda by the way".His friends give him support in sarcastic way which he replied with a glare.
"Guys!.Jun!".Junhyung turned and see Doojoon approaching them.The younger took a sit beside him and Junhyung nonchalantly place his head on the younger's shoulder.
"I''m somewhat feel heal".Junhyung closed his eyes while saying those fact.His friends could only shake their head while saying "You really can't live without Doojoon,aren't you.Just now you look so furious and now,your face showing as if you're in heaven" and laugh their heart out loud.
"What's wrong with that.I love him by the way".Junhyung blurted out innocently with his friends still laughing but Doojoon on the other side is forming his biggest smile ever.
"Jun,I think you should stop doing on what are you doing right now".Doojoon said out of blue.Junhyung adjust himself,sitting properly.
"What do you mean by that?".
"I think you should stop looking out for a girlfriend to your brother Jun.You've meet countless of girls and it's getting nowhere.You should stop Jun.It's useless".Hearing an unusual advice from the younger make Junhyung fume in anger.He himself know its kinda useless now but he doesn't have to elaborate it like that.
Blinded by his anger,Junhyung shoved his lunch box on Doojoon's face harshly and walk away.
- - - - -
Junhyung get himself home as he's not in the mode to study.
He went to his brother's room and flomped to the bed.
"H-Hyung??".Junhyung turn his body and smile.
"Seobie".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter