Daydreaming

Let's be serious

Chaeyoung staring blankly at the Chemistry book, not a word she understands. Not even what her tutor is telling her. She's been bothering by her thoughts the whole time, wondering about any explanation of what just happened. And here she is alone in her room together with her tutor, Lalisa.

Only yesterday she was arguing with her at the back of their school about some rules she violated. Just then it turned out, Lisa confessed on her, that she likes her. The Lalisa likes her! It happened so fast that she couldn't sink it all on her brain. 

------------
[
"Ya! Lalisa! why are you so mean to me?! it's not that i did it on purpose or anything. Why can't you just let me off the hook this time? " Chaeng bluntly said to Lisa, trying to be tough at the same time pleading for an escape. 
She was caught vandalizing on the school property. And unfortunately Lisa, was the one who caught her, their class President. 
So here they are talking, more on bickering, about the situation. Chaeng doesn't want her parents to come to school over this thing not on her watch, when it was just simply a 'butterfly' she draw on the wall. 

"So are you saying that i would turn blind on this situation because you didn't meant to draw on the wall with your pentel pen and planning to color it with your pastels? " Lisa retorted back at her. 

"I'm sorry okay? I won't do it nxt time I promise. Just let me walk on this huh??" now begging "Come on Lisa just this time, I'll owe you one, anything that you want"
By her words, Lisa took a few steps towards Chaeng, making her step back and hit the wall. 

"You are saying if i do you this favor you'll do anything for me in return? " continuing her steps towards her. 
"Ye-yes that's what I-I'm saying" stuttering scared of how Lisa response and with her own words but she can't take it back anymore.

And as Lisa, an inch away from her, she can feel her breathing already, look her straight in the eyes and said "Be my girlfriend then"
Shocked by the sudden request, Chaeng is quite taken aback to answer right away stoned on her feet. "Huh?! " was all she could say. 

"I like you for awhile now Chaeyounga, been observing you since we've become classmates. I've been arguing with myself if I should pursue you. And now here I am. " Lisa had her hands pinned against the wall, caging Chaeng.

"Are you hearing all this sht Lisa? what are you on drugs?! " the words she could only muffled up. 
"Quit playing games on me! You're just teasing me again" she blurts out, don't know if she can believe all Lisa has been saying or just another prank of her's.

"You know I'm always serious with my words Chaeyounga. But if you wanna do this in business, this is me offering my condition one way or another." Lisa firmly stated. 

"No this is so unfair! You're just using this situation for your own good. And you call yourself our president?!" Chaeyoung scoffed. 

"You are the one who offered for 'anything' , not so good on standing up on your own words Chaenga? " whispering the last words on her ear, gives shiver on Chaeng's body. 

Somehow pleased on how she says her name. Chaeng honestly been eyeing their president for some time too. * I mean won't you be captivated by those big brown eyes of her's? Her perfect body proportion ,her smile, her lips and everything about her. Not to mention she's an amazing dancer too.* All in her thoughts.

"Is it a No? you don't want me to be your girlfriend? " Lisa still blowing it all in her ear makes it hard for her to refuse and giving all this tingling feeling over her body. 

"No-not that i said of... but- " did not let finish her sentence, Lisa closed the gap between them claiming Chaeng's lips and savoring it. When they're out of breathe, Lisa confidently said "You're my girl now" winked at her and left her in awe. 

]

Lisa noticed her girlfriend is idling again. Call her name a few times but she didn't budge. Observing her girlfriend *how is this cute little chipmunk so irresistible* she can't help but kiss her on cheeks. And made her jump out on the seat. 

"I noticed that you weren't listening to what I've been teaching you here" Chaeng needs a little help from Lisa on their Chemistry lesson, as Lisa is also a top student in their class might as well make a used of it. "Is there any problem babe? What seems to bother you all this time? " Lisa asking worried.

Chaeng snapped out on her reminiscing and blushed on her thoughts, decided to ask Lisa about it "Lisa-ya there is something i've been meaning to ask you" shyly speak the words out one by one. 

Lisa then straighten on her seat, folded her arms and said "Only if you call me 'Oppa'. I told you to address me by that especially when we are alone"

⊙_⊙ ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ 
"it's embarrassing!!! " Lisa didn't even budge 
Chaeng turn around in her swivel chair and mumbles "Oppa" 

Lisa grab the chair to face her "What? I didn't hear you, say it louder"

"OPPA-" chup (´⊙ω⊙`) "YA LALISA WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! " Chaeng's face is red now. 

"You know i would do that" Lisa loves to girlfriend she's so cute even when she's angry "So what are you going to ask? "

 ̄へ ̄(¬_¬) "Why do you like me? what makes you like me? " asked Chaeng in a serious tone. 

"Hmmmn" Lisa tilt Chaeng's chin up a little "I wonder that too" and kissed her again this time a little longer not just a peck.

"Ya Lalisa!!! we're in the middle of something here can't you be serious?!?! " now she can feel her face all red. 

"Maybe because you're cute/pretty"

"that's it??? my personality does not matter?! " Chaeng blasted 

"You have a pretty and cute face though"

"that's not the point here!!! "

"Still you're cute"

-_-|| -_-+ "you just like me because I'm cute and pretty?! what if you found someone cuter and prettier than me, will you like them too?! "

"Hmmmm that's possible "

Σ( ° △ °|||) "I HATE YOU" (+_+)

"Don't be mad, there are other things too that i like about you. You have a really nice -" Chaeng throw a punch on Lisa that almost hit her face. Luckily she avoided it and catch her hand. 

"Pretty face and a nice ... is that all what you like?! You don't really care about what's inside me?! " throws another punch only Lisa catch it again. 

"Well that's not what I said... I do care about your inside too"

"Then what's good about me? "

"Nothing"

(✖﹏✖) "Nothing??? "

"Not at all. You're clumsy. A crybaby. Sensitive. You always get into trouble. "

"Well sorry for being like that... I guess I'm not-"

"You really are a pain the especially when you act like this"

"THEN WHY DON'T WE BREAK UP ALREADY!!! " Lisa still holding both of her hands, Chaeng continue to struggle to break away from her. 

"See there you go again. You really have a lot of problems...- "

"Just shut up,okay! will you stop it" Chaeng felt really hurt now. 

"but still I like you"

Hearing those words makes her heart flutter "you just like my pretty face and " looking sideways. 

"I like your personality too. Even though you're clumsy sensitive and a crybaby, I am obsessed with you"

Chaeng flustered with Lisa's words, she can feel her sincerity and her face blushing again, she don't know what to say to her in return. 

Lisa hold her hands in one hand and pull the chair closer. "If you're happy why don't you show it"

"Shut up! "

"it's true you know you're so cute that i love to tease you always"

"then tell me you like me again" could not look straight to Lisa's eyes. 

"are you sure you don't want me to tell you I love you? "

"Fine, tell me you love me" straighten on her chair

"Say please" pulling Chaeng closer and putting her arms around her neck

"Just hurry up" Chaeng could die already on embarrasment.

Their face is too close that when Lisa speak her lips brushes on Chaeng's "I Love You Chaeng" and sealed it with a long passionate kiss.