A/N Putting on Hold ( Besides Two )

Tightrope [ Yoonmin/Jikook FF]

So yeah... First off I'm sorry I haven't been uploading at all. But I have a good reason.

I've been to busy watching BTS vids and reactions ._.

So since I can't update on every book I have at once, I'm putting this one on hold and also two others. When I'm either bored and have no insperation for my other two books that I have chosen to focus on, I'll go back and update this one!

So I hope that one one is mad at me or anything, but if you are, write down your feeling on a peice of paper and don't spread hate to me or anyone else that is doing the same thing as me.

The books I will be focusing on are

Billion Dollor Love ( A Yoonmin AU )

Descprition:

Min Yoongi is a real life Tony Stark. Except Yoongi didn't save any lives. But they did have many things in common. One thing that the do, is that they both seem to have all the money in the world.

Yoongi had an amazing successful company. Everyone loved him, but they were also scared of him. With all the power he has, he could fire thirty-six people at a meeting. Which he did. Multiple times.

Whenever he would do that, Yoongi wouldn't feel a single peace of guilt. He was and is a heartless soul. Yoongi never felt loved by anyone who was supposed to he close to him. So he did the same to others.

~

Park Jimin was and his your everyday kid. He went to school, got decent grades, and was normal. Jimin did have friends. Four of them to be exact, and they all lived with him, so that's a score. Mostly because they live in the same orphanage.

Even knowing that, Jimin still loved life. He still smiled as brightly as the sun. He danced and sang, and loved doing it. Jimin wanted to live life to the fullest.

Even knowing what he did in the bathroom, wearing those long sleeved shirts. Long ago.

 

The next one is another Yoonmin Au

Insecure

 

Park Jimin has had prefect attendance in school. A's since first grade, and somewhat of a nerd with somewhat insecurities. Or example, being biual.

Min Yoongi has failed the six and twelve grade. Always came late, but stilll attends school. He's open about evythin to everybody. Even his hate for lesbians and biuals.

The two met and things started going downhill from there. After graduation, they never saw each other again. But what happens when Yoongi goes to the same collage as Jimin, after he put his insecurities aside ( or did he ), and the new Jimin becomes Yoongi's roommate?

 

So yeah... I hope you read them both on your own time ( or not IDC ).

BYE!