Chapter 1 - Surprise!!!

Tightrope [ Yoonmin/Jikook FF]

For now, Bangtan are in Busan. It was not for a concert, or fan-meet, or interveiw. It was just for someone very special, in one of the six members hearts. 

Jung Hoesok's younger step brother was going to turn seventeen. Since Bangtan was going to be in the U.S when the lad was going to turn eighteen, they decided to attend this year's party instead, to make it up. 

"...And he is super nice and sweet! You guys will love him. " Hoesok has taken the plane ride as a time to brag about his brother, he liked to call him. Step brother didn't seem to fit. While he was talking most of the members had already fallen asleep. Only Namjoon and Jungkook were left awake. " He sounds like a real sweetheart! I can't wait to meet him. But you should rest if you want to be pumped up to squeeze his heart out." Namjoon said, which Jungkook could hear through his headphones. 

" Yeah I guess you are right. We still have half an hour until we are there anyway's. Night." Hoesok then began to close his eyes and go into dream land. It had been about three years since they last saw each other. Face to face that is. They have video chatted a few times. But seeing him in person than seeing him through a blurry screen was much better. No matter what he couldn't wait to see him. 

But some things had changed 

+ Five Months Ago+ 

     The back of Jimin's head hit the cold blue lockers of the school, with a loud slam. The sound echoed through out the hallway. He slid his knees up and buried his head in his hands. The stinging from his head made it feel like his brain was burning. He gripped onto it tightly as the world became blurry, and spinned He tried to breathe, but every time he would inhale, pain stabbed his side. Not paying attention to that he kept on trying, but stopped as the pain from his side moved to his chest. The spinning was still non-stop. 

"Jimin! you okay?!" His friend Sungmin came running at his side." N-no.." Jimin clutched the side of his shirt into his fist."H-h...help" 

'A-Alright! Stay there! I'll go get th-" 

"Don't leave!"n

"I-I'm sorry!I-" Sungmin the stood back up and started running down the hallway screaming for help from a teacher, nurse, anybody. The last thing Jimin saw that day was peoples blurred faces. 

+ Flashback End+ 

"You did a great good today Jimin. I'm proud of you. How is the medication holding up?" The doctor said."Good. The migraines are becoming less often now." Jimin put his hand ver where he got his shot today."That's good. I'll see you in two weeks kay? Stay healthy. Have a good day." The doctor said. 

"Yeah, You too. Thank you!" Jimin walked away from her office while giving a small wave. He began to run as soon as he got out of the hospital. Jimin jumped onto his bike and started speeding away. The wind ran through his hair like a jet as he rode his bike through out the neighborhood. 

He parked it between his house, and the fence that separated his neighbors. He pulled out the keys from his pocket and headed inside. Jimin walked around and saw picture of him and his step brother. From the first picture they took together, when the Jung family adopted Jimin, to the airport where they said their final goodbyes to each other. When Hoesok left for Seoul, about three years ago. He remembered the last hug they shared. It was full of happiness. Happiness for Hoseok, who was leaving to achieve his dream of becoming an idol rapper in a boy band. And sadness for the fact they might not see each other in a long time.  

More pictures came into view. The visit to the doctor, when they told Jimin's family that he had Lymphoma cancer. The time when Jimin had his first major surgery. When all that had happened, Mrs.Jung never told Hoesok. It wasn't that she didn't want to, but Jimin told her to not. He knew that being how Hoesok is, he would risk everything to come back home and help him. No matter if his career was at stake. So telling him about everything wasn't an option. Soon enough, the time looking at the gallery of pictures has stopped, since there were no more pictures on the wall. 

It's funny though Jimin would always think. The times he had been at the hospital for the past few months, with doctors find out problems with his health that could end his life, no one could ever find out what was really killing him on the inside. 

"I call dibs!" Taehyung jumped onto a bed inside the boys hotel suite." Tae, someone is gonna have to sleep with you. Unless you want to go on the couch, one of us is going to have to." Namjoon said."But I called dibs already!" Death glares came form the rest of the members forcing Tae to ask someone to sleep with him."Me!" Jungkook jumped to Taehyung's side on the bed." I want to bunk with Tae!" He hugged his arm." No you kick to much!" 

"So did you! Remember when you knocked me out of the sleeping bag we were sharing in high school?" Jungkook let go of Tae arm."Yeah what about it?" 

"Wat do you mean 'what about it'?! You kicked me out and sent be rolling down the stairs! I hit my head on the hall Tae! You don't know how much that hurt. I also had a damn concussion!" Jungkook said."It's not my fault that you hogged the whole thing!" 

"I wouldn't need to hog it if you didn't hog it first!" 

"And we are done here! You guys sleep together since you are the most comfortable with each other. I'll sleep with Seokjin, and the rest decide on your own. I'm out." Namjoon walked into his room with Seokjin behind him" He's just a bit grumpy. Ignore him."Seokjin then walked into the room closing the door. 

"I'll sleep on the couch. See you in the morning Yoongi." Hoesok said while walking into the other room." Night." Yongi said. He then jumped into the bed he has for himself, and fell asleep. Hoesok opened the door into the room that was like a mini living room. He opened his suite-case and took out a blanket. He grabbed the couch and took out the pull out bed. Hoesok turned off all the lights and closed his eyes. Darkness filled his vision and he fell asleep.

Words: 1119 ( Not including the words in this font) 

I Hope You Are Liking This Book So Far! Be Sure To Subscribe And Anything Nice

See You Next Time My Lovelies!