YOONGI FADED, AND I TOO

YOONGI WAS BEHIND ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


There's chaos ongoing on our school. An unidentified chaos. Shaking grounds, students panicking hard, gunshots heard and screams of pleading was all over. I am Jimin and with me are Jungkook and Taehyung. All we did was run away from the collapsing buildings of our school. Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand on  his left. Jungkook holds me on his right. I look at it and I was awed by the butterflies surrounding in my stomach. I don't know. Even at a time like this, I am still swayed by him.

Suddenly, the ground starts to break apart. It's an earthquake. War and natural calamities started at the same time. A total tragedy. We moved hurriedly to a safer ground, under a big tree with Jungkook still holding on us. We sat down, calming ourselves. The shakes stopped but there is still chaos ongoing. Fire on the buildings, screams and gunshots. There was no way out for those who are still trapped inside. For a moment, I thought this might be our last time. 

So, I looked at our hands. I don't know but I still managed to do so. I said to myself that Taehyung likes Jungkook, so I'll let him hold him alone. I slowly slid my hands out of his hold and he felt it. He was confused and hesitates to let my hand go but I just smiled. With the chaos ongoing, I still think of such stuffs.

I must be insane. Yeah, maybe. I was too blinded by Jungkook. Too blinded about liking him. Taehyung watches us. I finally slipped my hand out and pretend to be stretching and almost sleeping on the tree trunk. Trying hard to look tired. My heart aches as I did that but what can I do? I know Jungkook likes Taehyung too.

The shakes began again and this time, pulling me apart from the two of them. Such fate. Even him is against me with Jungkook. Even the last days of the world might be agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter