Dazed...

Kwonfuse Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung? Are you sure it's fine to loop us in?" Minwoo, one of his co-trainee, asks while observing the wide gate of Dolce Vita.

"It's fine. Only my family and some relatives are there. Maybe some guests too, but it's not like they will see us. We will just stay on the main room where my fam usually gathers during events." Jiyong said as he walks down the car.

"Then...why do you look so gloomy?" Hugak, the youngest trainee, bravely asks.

Jiyong forces a smile. "I'm just tired. Besides, we're just going to eat lunch as celebration. It's not like someone will waste her precious time just to see me today. You know, what's so important about finishing the five week basic training of an aspiring soldier? Nothing right? Someone would rather choose to drink wine in the pool or write bunch of songs in a popular studio in LA!"

"Errr...Hyung? Are you okay?" Hugak frowns.

"Yeah, where did you get that...LA thingy?" another soldier asks.

The rest nod their heads in astonishment.

The oldest trainee shakes his head, feeling embarrass with his visitors. "Don't mind me, I'm just feeling sentimental. Let's go inside!"

 

 

"Mom??? I'm here~!" Jiyong searches for his mother but only find his father descending the stairs. "Dad?"

"Ohh? You're here already?" he smiles knowingly but it faded a bit upon spotting four more people behind him. "You...have company?"

"Yes. They are my room mates. You know, I need to be happy today that's why I bring these people who will never let me down during my special day." he rants again.

His father frowns. "You spoke with bitterness son. Are you okay?"

"Of course I am fine Daddy! Why wouldn't I? It's not like I am expecting anyone to be here with me and spend this SPECIAL day with me. Besides, I just wanted to have fun. Can't you see how happy I am? After five long weeks inside, I finally see the outside world! I am so happy Daddy!"

"I can see it..." Mr. Kwon skeptically nodded.

"Believe me Dad! I am happpyyy~!" Jiyong whines, noticing that his father doesn't believe him.

"Whatever." the old man dismisses the childish guy and proceeded to find his wife.

 

 

"Hi Sweety!" Mommy Kwon happily hugs his baby boy as she finished settling the dining table. "I see you have these boys with you. How's the life inside the camp?"

"It's fine Madame." the soldiers, apart from Jiyong, said simultaenously, as if they practiced the line.

"Hey, no need to be too formal here. Please treat it like your own home. My son is your friend. Just please take care of him for me."

"Yes, Madame." again, the soldiers replied with a manner, much to the family's amusement.

"Anyway, Adeul-ah...can you please fetch the gift I put in your room?" Dami sweetly asks her brother.

"Why would you put it there anyway? You should give it to me personally!" he asks, slightly annoyed. He doesn't wanted to be alone even for a milisecond because his mind will sure wander to...

SNAP! He shakes his head to stop thinking about...

He SNAP again, now looking like a mentally challenged guy, which earned a strange look from his family. Perhaps, they are too surprise to see him looking like an idiot while repeatedly shaking his head.

"Do you guys always do that in the base?" Dami indifferently asks.

The soldiers simultaenously shakes their head sideways, much to Dami's amusement.

The father of the house chuckles. "I guess that's normal for our baby boy now. Anyway, fetch your Noona's gift faster!"

Jiyong has no choice but to comply...

 

 

He whistles while walking, distracting himself from the memories that keeps on haunting him. Just more than a month ago, he remembers that he spend the day with...

Jiyong sighs. "I better stop thinking about her. She's busy with her work and I am not a priority right now."

He turns the knob of his room and switches the light on. He was about to proceed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter