JellyJessi and JellyFany

Jelly~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've warned you, it's nothing really...

sorry for any grammartically error... enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*

Back to 2015

 

It was midnight already, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun just got back from Taeyeon's show case. They were so exhausted and wanted to go straight to their bed. Taeyeon had just released her first mini solo album few days ago. That day was her showcase and TTS became her guest appearance, all her member praised and proud of her. Tiffany even told her that she wanted to release her own album and expressed herself with her own music one day.

 

Seohyun excused herself to go to her own room, so did Taeyeon. Tiffany let out a heavy sigh, she walked to her room lazily, and when she opened her door, she gasped! She tried to rub her eyes and blinking it few times and decided to trust her eyes. Tiffany smiled widely when she knew she wasn't dreaming. There she saw her girlfriend, Jessica laid flat on her stomach, sleeping soundly. Tiffany squealed and jumped on Jessica's back happily. The latter was groaned when she felt a sudden weight on her back.

"Owww!!" Jessica groaned.

"Baby... You are here!! I missed you!!" Tiffany hugged Jessica from her back.

"Urgggh Tiff, please get off of me, i c-can't breath ..." Jessica managed to say.

"Oopss sorry, baby. It's just i'm so happy to see you that's why... hehehe" Tiffany laughed, she kissed Jessica's cheek and got off of her. Jessica sat on the bed properly, still groaning at the sudden impact earlier from her girlfriend.

"Is that really hurt? Sowwyy... Want me to massage it babe?" Tiffany caressed Jessica's cheek.

"Well it looks tempting, but let me hug you first. Come here you big baby..." Jessica was spreading her arms, Tiffany grinning from ear to ear before hugged her beloved girlfriend.

"Ahh!" Jessica groaned as she hugged her girlfriend. Tiffany had thrown herself around Jessica, wrapping her arms around Jessica's neck for her dear life.

"Jessi baby~ I missed you." Tiffany whispered, tickling Jessica's ear.

"Tiff..." Jessica smiled and held Tiffany's  body close to hers.

"Awww i missed you so much, baby..." Tiffany said it again while tightening their hug.

"Me too, Tiff. You don't have idea!" Jessica said. Tiffany pulled away slightly before looked at Jessica's face then to her lips, Jessica smirked when she knew what her Tiffany wanted to.

"My... My... I know that look" Jessica teased, Tiffany hit Jessica's hand playfully.

"Oh shut up! I know you want it too" Tiffany said pouting, Jessica laughed and grabbed Tiffany's face and kissed her gently on her lips softly. Tiffany was blushing but she enjoyed the kiss. They kept kissing for another minutes, it looked like they really missed each other present's till Tiffany let out her moan. Jessica pulled away before giving Tiffany one or two more pecks on her lips.

"Miss me that much that make you ?" Jessica asked teasingly.

"Jessi~~" Tiffany whined and buried her face on Jessica's chest, Jessica chuckled seeing Tiffany's shy act. They cuddled for more than fifthteen minutes without saying any words, just enjoy each other warmth.

"Jessi..."

"Hmm?"

"Why you don't tell me that you will come tonight?" Tiffany asked while rubbing singular pattern on Jessica's back.

"Uhm, surprise?" Jessica answered nonchalantly.

"Urghh can you be more romantic and say that you are here because you miss me?" Tiffany whined, Jessica laughed softly.

"You already know about it, so how Taeyeon's showcase? Her solo debut was great!!" Jessica praised. Tiffany looked up to see Jessica's face and started to blabbering about the show, Jessica just smile from time to time. Anyone would feel irritated when they listened to Tiffany's loud voice, well at first Jessica too. But after being her girlfriend, she thought that hearing Tiffany's voice was like a music to her ear, okay! maybe some kind of Rock music, she thought.

 

"You and the other girls should come so th-" Tiffany stopped her words, Jessica's smile was gone. The atmosphere was a little awkward, Tiffany didn't want to waste her time so she hugged Jessica while mumbling sorry to her.

"Hey... It's okay baby, i want to come too but you know SM, right?" Jessica rubbed her guilty girlfriend's back.

"Still... I'm sorry i didn't mean to-" Jessica kissed Tiffany to shut her up.

"I know babe" Jessica said, Tiffany looked at Jessica still a bit dizzy from the sudden kiss before hugged her back.

"It was good, but I'm glad to be home now." Tiffany said.

"And why is that?" Jessica asked smirking.

"Because you're here." Tiffany couldn't hide her excitement as she leaned in and gave Jessica a sweet kiss. Pushing Jessica against the headboard, Jessica then kissed Tiffany back, unleashing all of the stress held by being away from each other.

"Now please go and take a bath, you are stink!" Jessica covered her nose playfully.

"Yah!! You have kissed me and didn't say anything before!" Tiffany pouted.

"Love you too babe, now go take a bath!" Jessica pushed the pouting Tiffany to the bathroom.

Jessica sat back on the bed, her phone was ringing, a group chat.

Yuri: "Sica i envy you! Your Fany look so hot in those red outfit tonight!"

Jessi: Red outfit? What are you talking about Yul?"

Soo: Yeah that was hella hot, Sica! Taeyeon must be drool all over your girl now!!

Seo: i have warned Fany unnie but she said it was halloween, and need a concept.

Sunny: urghh Fany!! 😤😤

Jessi: Guys, i'm confuse here...

Hyo: we should see them right? We missed the show.

Yuri: Yeah... What a shame, i missed Tiffany's hot body and outfit.

Jessi: Hey!! That's my girlfriend that you are talking about Yul!!

Yuri: Sorry sica!

Yoona: Yuri unnie, sorry but i accidentally lost the key of our bedroom, so you have to sleep outside. I'll call the workers tomorrow morning to open the door.

Yuri: What the?! No!!!! Yoong you know i just want to tease Sica, right? Jebal!! Sica help!"

Jessi: whatever! What outfit did you guys talking about?

Sunny: this!

 

 

And i need to punish my taenggoo because she doesn't stop talking about how hot that outfit was on Tiffany's body!!

 

Taeyeon: SiCa!! SOS!

Jessica kept on staring at Tiffany's picture with her red nurse outfit on the screen while gritted her teeth. She admitted that her Tiffany looked so hot but why did she had to show it at the show case?

"Damn it!" Jessica throwed her phone on the bed while trying to make herself cool down. When Tiffany finished her bath, she saw Jessica sat on the edge of the bed and crossing her arms, her face was unreadable.

Tiffany sat beside her lover and asked her what happened but the latter just kept silent.

"Baby~" Tiffany tried to hug Jessica but she got pushed by her.

"What the- what's wrong Jessi?" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing... I'm just sleepy. Let's sleep" Jessica said and positioned herself on the bed, Tiffany frowned. Tiffany knew something had happened but she didn't want to push the matter because they just met each other and she missed her Jessi so much.

"Okay" Tiffany said.

Jessica went to the bed still felt irritated with Tiffany. After she lay down, Jessica turned her back on Tiffany. In a little while Jessica felt Tiffany snuggled closer to her and wrapped her arms around Jessica. Jessica didn't push Tiffany away and let her be, she pretended to ignore her.

"Good night Jessi baby... I love you and i miss you... So much..." Tiffany whispered and tightened their hug, Jessica let out her heavy sigh, she wanted to turn around and kissed her girlfriend back but she still mad at her.

 

When morning come, Tiffany looked at her side and she found there was no Jessica. Tiffany rubbed her eyes lazily and blinked her eyes several times before called Jessica's name.

"Jessi?? Baby??" Tiffany called a few times but got no answer, Tiffany walked to her bathroom to freshen up. And after a while she tried to find Jessica at their dining room, kitchen, living room, she almost searching for Jessica in the whole dorm, but she couldn't find her.

"She had gone early, she said she had something to do..." Tiffany turned to see Hyoyeon walked passing her to the kitchen where Seohyun was preparing their breakfast.

"We were fine but then after i take a shower last night, Jessi had a bad mood. I still miss her ~~" Tiffany whined, Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"Have you checked our chat on your phone?" Hyoyeon asked while starting to preapare a breakfast for them.

"Uhmm no, why?" Tiffany asked, she wanted to sit on the couch at the living room but gasped when she saw Yuri there.

"Yuwree? Why are you sleeping here?" Tiffany asked.

"She's stupid, she said you were hot in that red nurse outfit. And Yoona locked their room immediately" Hyoyeon said mockingly.

"Ohh shut up Hyo, i didn't mean it" Yuri defend herself, Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes. Tiffany still looked confused,

"Excuse me guys but i really don't understand what are you talking about?" Tiffany said. Just then Sooyoung walked and sit beside Tiffany while shoving her phone to Tiffany's face. Tiffany glared at her but still she looked at the phone and gasped when she read their chat.

"Oh No!"

"I've told you yesterday, unnie. It wasn't a good idea" Seohyun said, Tiffany bit her lips, 'Jessi must be so upset about it' she thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter