one

Confession Room

It was a sunny afternoon in Seoul. The sunlight shone through the trees and its green leaves. The school was quiet, students were in their classroom either studying or doing nothing. The teachers were at a meeting discussing about the upcoming school festival, in results, it was the perfect time for Min Yoongi to hide at the school's rooftop.

 

Eyes closed, he mumbled, "Hoseok please shut the up."

 

"And there I thought you were asleep."

 

"I was asleep, but then I heard your awfully annoying loud voice and it woke me up."

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes. Despite Yoongi's complaints, Hoseok looked at Taehyung and continue the story where he left at. "So then I said, it doesn't matter whether it is a unicorn or not, I'm still—"

 

Yoongi began to block out Hoseok's voice as he soon find himself drifting to sleep.

 

°˖✧°˖°✧˖°

 

A yawn escaped Yoongi's lips. He had skipped almost all the afternoom classes. Unfortunately, Hoseok dragged him out of the rooftop to attend their homeroom class. Yoongi find it surprising that Hoseok was the class president when he was the one who'd sometimes ask Yoongi to skip class to get ice cream. But what was more surprising was that they never got caught, even when their teacher saw them eating ice cream.

 

"Hey Joon," Yoongi called.

 

The male turned around and smiled at Yoongi. He was a friend of Yoongi, one out of the two who keeps telling him to stop sleeping in class and attend it. The other was Seokjin, but Seokjin is a grade higher than Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon so he did not get to control Yoongi like how he always seem to do.

 

"Is it okay if I bring your notes after class?"

 

"I'd say yes but I have to review it." Namjoon showed a pitiful smile. Namjoon was always like that. He always review his notes after class even if he was the only one listening to the teacher.

 

"Please Joon?"

 

"What's in it for me?"

 

"I'll do anything you ask."

 

"Deal."

 

Yoongi knew Namjoon wouldn't bring him into some type of trouble unlike the three youngest in their small group of friends. So he said what he needs to in order to pass his class.

 

The teacher entered the room with papers in her hold. She put the pile on her desk and grabbed a chalk before writing down 'Grade 3 Class B School Festival Plans'.

 

"As you can see at the board, the school festival is near and we need to do something. I'm sure you all got bright ideas knowing all of you are creative. You can suggest what you want to try." She smiled. The students began whispering at each other, sharing ideas and such.

 

"Miss, what about a Marriage Booth?"

 

"That's an option, I'll write it down but you need to know that Marriage Booth is one of the famous Booths. I'm pretty sure other classes will be doing that."

 

"A Cafe?"

 

"That too. I'll write it down anyway."

 

The students suggested more and more things they can do. Some would agree and others wouldn't. The option list were starting to get full but Mrs. Kang, the teacher, knew what they suggested were probably going to be used by a different class.

 

"I have an idea that I don't think anyone has done before." Said the boy in front of Yoongi. Namjoon stood up from his chair and pushed his glasses to the bridge of his nose and smirked.

 

"As what Mrs. Kang said, there are suggestion that are quite famous. I have heard from other classes and grades that they'll be using most of the suggestions that you have said. I think the only suggestion that isn't going to be used was Story Telling Booth, because well, it isn't that exciting." Namjoon stated but continued, "what I thought of doing is different from other booths. It isn't a lot of work also, because the only one will be working the most is the priest."

 

"Priest?"

 

"Yes, Mrs. Kang. I thought it would be unique and orginal if we do a Confession Booth."

 

"Elaborate, Mrs. Kim."

 

"In that booth, students will line up to confess their "sins" to the priest, just like a real church. But it doesn't necessarily have to be sins because from what I heard only priests can really forgive the sins others had done. Since none of us is a real Priest, I thought maybe we can do something about what they confess. For example, if a student confesses to the priest about her one sided love, maybe the other students who aren't the priest could help that person. Not only did we have a unique booth but we will also be able to help."

 

Mrs. Kang smiled and clapped her hands. "Class, what do you think about Mr. Kim's suggestion? Should we do it?"

 

After all the discussions and whispering the whole class finally agreed.

 

Yoongi was slowly drifting off to sleep. He did not care about the school festival. All he wants to do is go home and sleep before he works for the whole night.

 

"But who would be the priest?"

 

No one wanted to be the priest. They knew they'd had to sit behind a wall and listen to other people, which was not very appealing to do.

 

"Mrs. Kang, what about Min Yoongi?"

 

Yoongi shot awake as he heard Namjoon saying his name.

 

"What?!"