一 (ichi)

tutor ÷ jren

                                        i

 

jonghyun walked behind the teacher coursing quietly. he knew teachers would blame him for the painted in blue wall and for the words, written on it but this time he really didn't do it.

of course, no one believed him when he said he was at the wrong place in he wrong time. he was this type of student who would always do something against the rules and would always hang out with his gang and beat up people.

or this is what other people thought - in fact only the part with doing things against the rules was true. actually, his friends were so childish at times that he wondered if they are really the same age as him. they would never hurt anyone but someone put this stupid rumour about the four of the being rude and that he saw them beating an younger student and as a result the whole school was scared of them.

not that jonghyun or any of his friends minded - they were okay with it.

​​​​​- get in - he voice of the principal got him off his trance.

mr. oh, who was the one who caught him next to the painted wall opened the door and walked in, followed by the blond student.

- i found the one who painted the wall, sir. - he said.

- i'm not the one who did it, i already told you! - said jonghyun, rising his voice.

- don't you dare to yell at me, mr kim. i'm not surprised to hear it was you - actually i expected it. - the principal saw jonghyun was about to talk again so he quickly continued - that's why i prepared your punishment.

at that moment someone knocked on the door and walked in.

jonghyun turned his head and his eyes widened a bit. in the principal office just entered the most beautiful creature in the world.

the blonde knew exactly who it was - choi minki, or ren, how he wanted to be called. he was the top student in the school and - in many people's opinion - the most beautiful student there.

he was a boy - everyone knew it - but you could never say that if you don't know him or if someone don't tell you. at the beginning he was mistaken as a girl, but soon everyone understood that they should not underestimate him.  his femine features were the only girly thing in him. well, maybe not the only - long black hair also was a bit girly but ren proved that there is no matter if you're a boy or a girl - you should just be yourself.

jonghyun had only heard a bit about the younger boy but he did not expected him to be this beautiful.

just like jonghyun, minki's eyes also widened when he saw him. not from admiration, as it was in jonghyun's case, but from fear.

minki, as expected knew only the things all other people at the school knew and just like them he was scared of him.

​​​​- um.. w-why did you call me here, mr. chae? - asked the black haired boy quietly.

jonghyun thought his stutter was cute.

- oh yeah. as i was saying, i already prepared you punishment, mr. kim. you will have to clean the toilets after the end of the classes every day for one month.

jonghyun was about to say something, but the principal started talking again:

- also, since your grades are really bad mr. choi is going to tutor you for the next few months. if your grades get higher, it will stop. but until then mr. choi will be your tutor. you can go back to your classes now.

jonghyun just stared at him with wide eyes. it was not like he didn't want ren to be his tutor - he really needed one anyways, but he was not sure ren was the right choice. yeah, he was the top student but he look so beautiful that jonghyun was not sure if he will be able to hold back.

ren, on the other hand, was terryfied - he was going to tutor kim jonghyun.