THE PRINCES

RUINED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        -Kwon Jiyong- Kwon Jiyong is the second child of the couple Kwon Young Hwan and Han Gi-ran. He has an older sister named Kwon Dami. Jiyong is the heir of his father's Kwon Financial Group company. Jiyong is very close to his family, so earned the nickname "Mom's Best Son" which means a very proud child so mothers want to have a child like him. He has a selfish nature since childhood and also Jiyong has a hard and calm personality. He can be as hard as he wants and as calm as he wants, depending on his mood. Jiyong is a cheerful type and easy to calm his own mood. He has a high self-esteem, a lot of talent, easy to mingle, and has a strong charisma. Jiyong has a height 173 cm tall, and his weight is 58 kg. His hair is black but sometimes he dyed it to be blonde, red, green, yellow and others depending on his mood.

Jiyong is a second-grade student who goes to SEOUL SCHOOL OF PERFORMANCE ARTS (SOPA) with Department of Practical Dance. He is a very genius student. He often skipped school because he felt he did not need to study anymore because he was born with a genius brain but his parents still forced him to stay in formal school. When he skipped school, he spent more time at Café Sketchbook owned by his older sister Kwon Dami. He often helps Dami run her business.

Jiyong has three best friends in his school, Choi Seunghyun a second-year student with Department of Theater Arts, Dong Youngbae a second-year student with Department of Stage Arts and Kang Daesung first-year students with Department of Practical Dance. They called  The Princes of the SEOUL SCHOOL OF PERFORMANCE ARTS by the students.

Among his best friends, he was always compared with Seunghyun. He admits that Seunghyun is more handsome and interesting than him but he does not like Seunghyun's behavior. Seunghyun is happy when people call him a playboy. He feels that because of his good looks he can always get whatever he wants. Almost all the beautiful and handsome students had dated him. In contrast to Jiyong who has never been dating at all. He is always being teased by Seunghyun because he is always alone. He is always alone because he has not been able to find someone who deserves to be his partner.


-AT CAFE-

That afternoon he was skipping school. He helped Dami in her cafe. The cafe is always full because the food and drinks are very tasty, cheap and the place is very comfortable. He saw a confused boy looking for a seat. The boy is very adorable with his chubby cheeks and dark circles in his eyes just like a panda. Without thinking Jiyong offers his seat.

"Please sit here," Jiyong said with a smile

"Ohh no thanks, I'll just stand while waiting," The boy said

"You will eat while standing like a horse if you keep waiting for empty seats please sit with me these seats are empty," Jiyong said again with a smile and pulled the boy's wrist and the boy cannot refuse.

"ummmh thanks, I will move if there are empty seats later," The boy said

"I do not mind if you sit her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter