001

The Blue Bird
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People keep saying that if we are meant to be, no matter how hard it is, we will be together in the end. But is it true? To her, for other people it's possible but for her it's impossible. Just by looking at her current situation, he would never see her. They're just like living in different worlds.

Why?

Because she cannot leave her house. Her mother forbids her to go to the outside world, telling her that she will get sick if she leave the house. To keep her safe, she has to stay inside. That's what she thought for her life; pathetic.

She looks at the unsend letters that she keeps under her bed. She still remembers how she could have a big crush on him and she still do. The moment when she fell in love with him was the best thing that could happened to her. Looking at his name in the letter, she smiles softly. "Kim Taehyung..." she softly mumbles his name. Her eyes start to glaze. "I wish you know me..." she bits on her lower lip before bursting into tears.

Yerin doesn't even know why her mother forbids her to step outside, she never even stand outside of the door. She doesn't know how it feel to breath in the fresh air outside. Sometimes, she keeps thinking if she will really get sick. Whenever she asked her mother what her illness is, she never get the answer.

The first time she saw Taehyung is when he walked passed her house and she feels something just by looking at him. So, every morning, she will wait for him. Just one glance then it will be fine. She has no friends, no siblings. Just her mother, the maid named In Hong, the doctor; Mrs Oh and her teacher; Mrs Kim. Her mother decided to homeschool her, the only safe way for her not to go outside.

 

 

She stoods in front of the window, waiting for him. She looks at the bird in the cage, it reminds her of herself. The bird chirps as the other birds outside fly passed her house. "I guess we are in the same boat. Nobody knows us, nobody see us. Must be a lot in the pain. Especially, when we..." she sighs as she thought of him. 

Voices could be heard and she knows it is him. Her eyes found him outside of her house, walking with his friends. The way he jokes around and laughs just made her heart flutters. Even if the window is kinda thick, she could still listen to his voice slightly.

"Taehyung..." she smiles softly as she looks at him until he disappears from her sight. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter