Chapter 1 The trip

The guy that used to write notes in the bathrooms
Have you ever wondered what your purpose in life is?

Well I do.

And the truth is that I think I was born only to eat and sleep.

Yup, that's the best of my theories.

But something tells me that it is not like that, that my purpose is something else.

 

 

Daegu, South Korea

Saturday

= Still thinking about him? = My mother asked me as soon as I entered the kitchen, lately she asks me that every time she sees me, , am i that obvious? I wanted to say no, that i was thinking about something else but at the end, I sit down and approach her to hug her.

= Come here = she says wrapping me with her arms = Do you want me to make you spaghetti with meatballs? = i nod so fast that it seems like I'm having an epileptic attack and she laughs, I don't think she should ask me that though, she already knows that it is my favorite food but I think she does it to spoil me and I love that, she treats me like a baby and although it is sometimes suffocating, I love it.

= Thank God yesterday school ended = I say separating myself from her a bit = I need to take some time away from certain people = i lower my head, do you know what is the worst of breaking up with someone? That you still feel things for your ex and that your ex study in your same classroom as you  and that he has a new girlfriend, and that this new girlfriend kisses him every time in front of you, , I hate that .
= I know, Yoongi = she says while she raises my face with a smile = that's why your father and I have prepared something for you = her smile becomes more prominent, I would even say that it becomes malignant = something that you will like = What will I like? Oh my God, don't tell me it's a .

I watch her leave the kitchen leaving me behing with curiosity and concern, my mother is the kind of person who is very open minded and very crazy to be her age so I expect anything, and my father is just like her, so what if they prepared that together, oh God please help me. 

I open the fridge and took a banana, when I close the door I see that she is back with something in her hands behind her back.
= It's a , isn't it? = I say and she lets out a laugh.

= No, but thinking about it we should give you that = I look at her with half-closed eyes and she laughs again but this time giving me the "gift", which ended up being a bus ticket and a debit card with my name. Will I go on a trip? Busan? WhAt IS HapeNinG?

= You are going to travel and not only to Busan, we give you the card to pay for hotel and tickets for the next city you want to go = am I listening right? Travel? Only me? Hotel? = I want you to be distracted and do everything you can in the holidays = send help.

= But this ticket is for tomorrow = my mother nods, and I hug her, I love her so much and my father also, that they do this for me is unreal, we are not a wealthy family and to pay this wow they must have saved a lot, God, not I deserve them.

= Promise me that you will have fun = she says raising her little finger to intertwine with mine, and i do it= Okay, now go,  I will make lunch = I give her a kiss on the cheek and go to my room.

Having this emotion inside you and not having someone to share it with is the worst, but on this trip I assure you that I'll find someone, I will make friends, that will be my purpose in this trip. 
Make friends.

 

 

Daegu, South Korea

Day Sunday

Has it never happened to you that you wake up super early when something important is going to happen that day? because right now it's 4 am and I have nothing to do, I wish I had not packed my bag yesterday but I thought I would sleep late and it would not give me time, delusional.

Staying in bed watching the ceiling is not my thing, so I get up, brush my teeth and go to the living room with my computer, a bit of facebook will not hurt me, right? Just to see what people in my school publish and laugh at their selfies.

I open my facebook and guess what is the first thing that comes out in my beginning; a photo of Hoseok with the stupid girl, really?  And why the  I still have my ex as a friend? Oh, because I'm an idiot. 

At times like these I would like to have a false account to tell them that they look ugly together.

 

I keep going down by my home, seeing photos and laughing at memes until I hear the door of my parents' room, I look at the time and it's 7 am and the bus leaves at 10.

= Good morning = my mother says while going straight to the kitchen = have you had Yoongi breakfast? = I answer a "no" while I turn off my laptop.

= Good morning Yoon = says my father and sits next to me = what cities are you going to? = He asks me, and the truth is that I do not know, I guess after knowing Busan I will take any bus to any destination unless someone will recommend me or place to go. = I still do not know = I answer with a shrug =

You guys are taking me to the bus station, right? =

 

 

 

Daegu, Bus station

3 hours later

It's time to go to Busan and I feel a little dizzy, I'm excited but also nervous.

I see that my mother beckons me from the bench where she is sitting and I go there.

= Son you don't look good = she says to me, putting her face of worry = Are you getting sick? = she puts her hand on my forehead as if measuring the temperature = good, you don't have fever =

= I'm just nervous, mom = I comfort her = I'll go to the bathroom to freshen up, I'm sure I'll feel better = I tell her, and she nods.

I go to the bathroom and when I arrive the first thing I do is see if there is nobody, when I corroborate that nobody is there, i enter a cubicle.

I've always wanted to do pee sitting, it's something that I've envied to girls since childhood, that and that they can wear skirts without being frowned upon.

The bathroom to be a station is clean, but what shock me the most are the notes in each cubicle, people write things, some beautiful ones not so much.

Reading so many things has given me an idea, I look quickly in my backpack for a bookmark and luckily I always charge one.

I'm looking for a space and I write...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoonseok is real es"