she lost the chance

the missing piece
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Someday, Nayeon. I'll eventually move on someday."

 

Tzuyu smiled bitterly; it hurt, letting go hurt. It hurt especially when the person you're letting go was beside you all this time; through ups and downs, better and worst; through happiness and sadness, and through every step. How could she easily forget?

 

Not being with her was hard enough, but to walk out from her life would be harder than ever.

 

I need to do this, for us.

 

Tzuyu knew that this could cost them their friendship. However, she was willing to do so if it meant Nayeon could live comfortably without her.

 

"Wait what are you talking about?" Nayeon looked at her with brows furrowed, "Tzu, what are you talking about? Are you leaving? Is something wrong? Tell me!"

 

In her eyes was a hurricane filled with emotions.

 

Anger, confusion, disappointment, curiosity, and a few other more Tzuyu couldn't tell.

 

Nayeon couldn't understand what was happening. The past few days were hard enough, given the fact that her best friend was ignoring her for a reason she couldn't understand. But what was happening in front of her right now was harder.

 

Tzuyu stood there, fighting the urge to let these tears run down her cheeks. She decided this was probably the best for the both of them; she couldn't let her emotions get in the way especially when they can't get reciprocated.

 

She took a step closer, cupping Nayeon's right cheek with her left hand, caressing it as she does so.

 

"You were the missing piece, N

Please log in to read the full chapter