The doorknob

Relationship 101: How to Argue with Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She felt her temper flaring to inhuman level.

 

 

That was it, she had enough, she needed to vent, which simply put, meant someone needed to suffer, or atleast become terrified.

 

 

But as it stands, that certain someone who was causing her blood to boil that hot happened to be very hard to scare, even harder to hurt. That didnt mean that she wasnt going to try though.

 

 

Stalking toward his office, she drew in a few calming breaths. She needed to be intimidating and completely losing it wasnt an option. Calm and deadly is what most likely do the trick. Silent rage is her friend and she was more than ready to embrace it. That was her first rule: Never lose your temper around him, it just gives him leverage.

 

 

The petit framed woman schooled her rage into submission enough to manage a curt knock in his door.

 

 

"Enter." Came his leveled voice.

 

 

The mere sound of his voice makes her blood sizzle again. How dare he be that calm when she was that miffed? Oh how that ice cold demeanor of his pissed her off.

 

 

Normally she found it endearing. But when she was upset and had to take it up with his royal stoic-ness, well, needless to say it drove her over the edge. Arguing with a drunk Lee Chaerin is much easier to handle.

 

 

Steeling herself, she pushed the door open with a little too much force than entirely necessary.

 

 

He seemed to notice and his eyes rested momentarily on the door before finding her figure.

 

 

Her boyfriend of three years, perceptive as ever, raised an eyebrow at her.

 

 

Dara huffed.

 

 

He apparently found something interesting about that and had the audacity to flash a smirk at her expense.

 

 

"How may I assist you, Dara." He intoned, a hint of humor coating his otherwise inexpressive voice.

 

 

"How may you assist me?" She repeated. "Why are you still in the office?" She questioned, turning her full attention to him.

 

 

Jiyong turned his attention back to the papers he was pursuing earlier and spoke easily. "I thought we had long established that work days ends at 4."

 

 

Dara's eyes narrowed imperceptibly and Jiyong turned his attention to her again.

 

 

"I understand your work days ends at 4, but how about today?" She offered

 

 

"Today is work day." He replied simply

 

 

She glared and he rose his eyebrows at his girlfriend.

 

 

She really is adorable whenever she got angry. The thing he only enjoyed more than seeing her throw a fit.

 

 

This was a guilty pleasure of his.

 

 

Not that he'd willingly admit it.

 

 

It was that temper of hers that drew him in three years ago.

 

 

Dara now silently moved toward his desk, before slamming her small hands on it making it rattle ominously.

 

 

"What is wrong with you?" She questioned. Mock concern on her voice. "No, I mean it, what........... is.......... wrong........... with you?!?" 

 

 

"Nothing that Im aware of." Jiyong declared, not missing a beat and enjoying as she momentarily lose her grip on the table as her rage grew. 

 

 

Jiyong watched her intently, carefully masking his amusement behind a veneer of boredom.

 

 

For her part, Dara debated just leaning forward and grabbing him by the hem of his shirt and maybe giving him a shake or two for good measures.

 

 

Things were normally good for them. If you were to ask Dara why they are together, she would actually shake her head and tell you it was because underneath his unemotional facade he was a real stalker and a erted freak.

 

 

On the other hand, if you were to ask Jiyong why they were together, he'd probably kill you and make it look like an accident. 

 

 

Regardless of what brought them together, or what keeps them that way, one thing was common consensus, and it was that they worked.

 

 

No one knew how or why, but they just did.

 

 

They enjoyed each others company, she was through his facade and tried her best to understand him. And he relished everything about her and tried to not let his overprotective streak smother her.

 

 

They had their problems, but they just worked. And none of them could imagined having different partners.

 

 

However, once in a while, Jiyong would test her patience and Dara would go on tirade. 

 

 

Just like now, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter