Koala 1

Can i be your koala
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"arghhhhhhhh"

7 a.m 

"stupid who changed the alarm ringtone just got me sick ugh" 

Chaeyoung streched his body and slowly pick his phone. He got 15 missed call and 100 message from dahyun. 

"you turn my day just looking to your messages notification ugh"

He call dahyun instead of reading the messages. He is so lazy to read all of that. He even didn't get a good result in the university cause of his laziest but manage to graduated. How can people like him get so many fans. 

"ugh what takes him to long to answer my call"

................

Dahyun didn't answer

Chaeyoung call him again and again and again spamming like he don't care. 

"yow chaengie"

"what takes you so long to answer my call huh?"

"ahh im busy playing with my daughter"

"OoOoooOoo soooo why you call and message me until the notication went hang in my phone? "

"firstly cause i wanted you to wake up, and second didn't you forget something today huh? "

"today is my off day i need a good rest cause i have been working 24 hours this week. "

"yah, today is your girlfriend birthday!! It is such a stupid thing to forget your beloved person important day!! " shout dahyun from the phone

"yahhh stop shouting wait wait what omg i need to go now bye"

Before dahyun can finish the call chaeyoung end it. 

"argh how can i forgot bro"

Chaeyoung throw his phone on the bed and quickly to the bathroom. After 20 min showering he choose the clothes that he already choose last 2 days and wear it. Then he rush to the bedroom door. 

He pick up his keys and close the door. 

"ow wait the cake"

He open the door and rush to the kitchen. He take the strawberry chesse cake from the refrigerator and rush to the front door. Before he go, safety first he lock the door.

The car that he use t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter