6 times Yoongi throws himself at the members of bts to get what he wants and 6 times he fails.

6 times Yoongi throws himself at the members of bts to get what he wants and 6 times he fails.

+1 Seokjin

Yoongi watched as Seokjin walk around the kitchen. It was nearing dinner time and the younger has gotten the urge. What type of urge? The only urge that ing matters in this world. The urge to cuddle. No one but Seokjin was home so Yoongi had to plan his steps accordingly and precisely. One wrong move and he could be sent to his room without supper and even worse no cuddles. His plan was fool proof and just like that he’s off.

“Seokjinnnn!” Yoongi yells, launching himself at the older man.

“Wait, NoNoNo!” Seokjin yells in vain. It was too late, in Yoongi’s quest to get affection he ended up impaling himself onto the knife the older was using to cut veggies. Yoongi pouts all the way to the hospital.

 

+1 Hoseok

After a long day of dance practice, everyone is tired and ready to go home. Yoongi sees Hoseok’s hand as they all walk to the van.

You hafta hold his hand!

Why?

Because.

Okay.

Yoongi reaches out to grab Hoseok’s hand but he didn't realize just how far back he was. The group was already at the van but Yoongi was only halfway to the van. It should be easy to put two and two together so Yoongi jogs to catch up.

“Hoseok!” He yells causing the younger to turn around and smile at him. Yoongi reaches his hand out to grab Hoseok’s but ends up tripping over his own feet before he can successfully grab the hand and falls straight into the side of the van door. Yoongi pouts all the way to the hospital.

 

+1 Namjoon

Seokjin had sent Namjoon and Yoongi on a very important mission. A mission so important it could cause the death of their members if they failed. Grocery Shopping. Yoongi stayed vigilant as they walked down the aisles but he wasn't actually doing anything. He just followed Namjoon around and occasionally looked at something. Sometimes he would get really wild and pick up an item, look at it for a second then place it back onto the shelf. So hardcore.

“Hey, we forgot the thing on the list in the previous aisle, can you go get it?” Namjoon asked. He didn't actually emphasize the word ‘thing’, that was only italicized because the author couldn't think of a food item fast enou- Mac and Cheese. That's the thing, mac&cheese. Nailed it. Yoongi nodded his head before going back to the previous aisle. He went to grab the blue boxes of cheesy noodle goodness when his tummy rumbled and it wasn't the good rumbles. It also wasn't the hungry rumbles. Quickly looking left and right, Yoongi made sure no one was in the aisle with him. He could do this, just let it out silently. Everyone has been in this situation and if they haven't then them, they don't know true pain. Yoongi relaxes when he's finished tooting the good ol’ trumpet and grabs the boxes, ready to leave the scene of the crime.

“Hey, did you get it?” Yoongi’s heart stops when he see Namjoon turn down his aisle. The younger had to be stopped before he smelled Yoongi’s shame. Quick as lighting, the older runs towards Namjoon.

“Namjooooooon!” Yoongi screams and jumps towards the other rapper. Namjoon instinctively sidesteps the airborne Yoongi. The older finds himself crashing into a display of canned soups. Yoongi pouts all the way to the hospital while Namjoon complains about the smell in that aisle with a knowing smile.

 

+1 Jimin

Yoongi was “napping” before Jimin came into the room. Now the older was still “napping” but Jimin didn't have to know that. This “napping” technique was passed down to him by the great sloth king himself. Basically someone pretends to not be awake to avoid doing things and also eavesdrop. The younger took a seat on the arm of the couch and started to run his fingers through Yoongi’s hair. It was such a nice feeling, the rapper could feel his consciousness slipping between time and space. Then Jimin stopped the treatment and started to walk away, except Yoongi was going to have none of that so he jumped up and tackled Jimin. Man when did Jimin become hard as a rock and solid like a wall- oh… It wasn't Jimin Yoongi tackled, it was the wall. Yoongi pouted all the way to the hospital.

 

+1 Taehyung

Yoongi stalked his prey, quietly. He was waiting for the right time to attack.

“I know you're following me.” Taehyung said, not looking up from his phone. Someone would think getting nagged at constantly about not texting and walking would make Taehyung stop but no, it never worked. That was also what Yoongi was waiting for. He watched as Taehyung was about to run right into a light post but the younger dodged it is ease. The older continued to follow but Taehyung seemed to develop a 7th sense for danger, he dodged anything that could cause possible harm, light posts, tree branches, street signs, it was honestly amazing to watch. Yoongi shook his head, now was not the time to be amazed, he had to get Taehyung’s phone. Why? For s and giggles probably.

If Taehyung wasn't going to bump into something then Yoongi had to come up with another plan. Wait, why doesn't he just take the phone? You're a genius Yoongi. The rapper runs towards Taehyung at full speed but totally trips and eats five feet away from his target. Yoongi pouts all the way to the hospital while Taehyung laughs at his misery.

 

+1 Jungkook

Yoongi was laying down on the couch, listening to Seokjin rattle around in the kitchen, which he was banned from, and whatever Taehyung was watching on his phone. The bored older man spotted the youngest member, Jungkook, enter the kitchen. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air. This seemed like it could be fun.

“I bet you 20 twinkies that Jungkook drops his coffee to catch me.” Yoongi challenged.

“You're on, I bet he lets you fall face flat onto the floor.” Taehyung shakes Yoongi’s hand to make it official. The older gets up from the couch and backs up until is back his touching the front door. Yoongi bolts towards Jungkook the moment the younger steps out of the kitchen.

“Jungkooooooooook!” Yoongi yells as he runs, he could already heard Seokjin cursing and Taehyung laughing his off. Jungkook looks like a deer caught in the headlights as Yoongi jumps at him. To everyone's surprise Jungkook is still holding his coffee, not a single drop spilled, and Yoongi is safely being held by the younger’s free arm.

“My hero!” Yoongi coos and places a wet kiss on Jungkook’s cheek.

“What's going on? Did someone get hurt?” Namjoon asked when he walked into living room with Jimin and Hoseok following close behind. They all rushed out of their rooms the moment they heard Yoongi’s battle cry. Namjoon looked at the scene in front of him and sighed in relief. Taehyung was sitting on the ground, phone long forgotten, Seokjin was standing in the kitchen doorway in a similar state as him, Yoongi was snuggling into Jungkook’s neck while said member was still holding onto both his coffee and Yoongi with the typical Jungshook face.

“Wait, so does this mean neither of us won?” Taehyung asked when he got over his shock, causing Yoongi to remember the bet.

“God damnit Jungkook, why’d you have to be so strong?” Yoongi grumbled but continue to hold onto the younger.