Prolonged

Happy End

"All I want is to have a happily ever after life like my mother told me when I was young and now I'll already have it." 

I'm walking to the red carpet filled with a beautiful calmly music if the piano and violin beside the white flowering design of each side. This is my wedding day.  I wear a Cinderella style costume wedding gown since our theme is a blue royal wedding. 

My father whose my king give my hands my new prince. He cannot hold his tears as I hug him a goodbye which mean that I'm still his princess but my heart belongs to my new prince name Kim SeokJin.  They made handshake represent, that he handed me over to my new prince. 

"This sacred matrimony gave the blessings of the Lord to the new couple.." The said on a slow tone. In his every word make me more nervous on both on us. "We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision 
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly 
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this 
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, 
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in 
which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which 
both give their love freely and without jealousy. 
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." I smiled as I  took a glance at Seokjin smiling at me. I sigh as I turn back my head to the priest. He asked the much I waited questions.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be?" The priest continue to look to us. 

"We do!." We said in unison.

The cute ring bearer gave us the ring as Seokjin take the ring.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as 
either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of 
this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of 
your commitment to each other... Riri, please repeat after me." The instructed and I repeat every the priest said.

" I Bae Ri Young, promise to love and support you Kim Seokjin and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this 
ring I thee wed." I smiled as I put the wedding ring unti his finger.

Seokjin takes my hand, repeats vow, gifts ring, places ring on my finger but it slipped into him and roll over as we follow where gonna held until it's stop to a black shoes standing. He take the ring and walk toward us. Everyone ate the silent no one dare to murmur or talk. All of eyes are stick to man who walk nearer to us.

"Jungkook.. Please!" Seokjin whispered, begging him to leave but Jungkook didn't bother. I saw his eyes rage in anger as he looked to our hands holding to each other. He forcefully took it. I flinch on his actions. 

"Father, Why did you stop?" He smirks. The priest cleared his throat and continue the bow. I felt uncomfortable with him.

" Riri, please repeat after m--" Jungkook cut the priest's instructions. 

"No need Father, I'll gonna bow instead of her." He glance at me with sinister-killing looks as he want to kill me.

" I Jeon Jungkook, promise to love and support you Kim Seokjin  and live each day 
with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed,  Still death do us apart." Jungkook put the ring on my finger and whispered on my ears before he leave.

" I shall return and take what's mine."