the end

Tzuyu's Ideal Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this is based on what Tzuyu actually said in interviews... enjoy hehe

It all started when TWICE was forced on their first reality show to play a game where they chose between guys who were their ideal type. Sana had no interest in the game because she was simply not interested in boys. The only people who knew of her uality were Momo and Mina, her two Japanese best friends whom she has trained with ever since. 

 

She felt the jealousy overwhelming in her body as she watched Tzuyu from afar, actually thinking about who to choose. 

 

Jihyo read out the names of the males characters that were in Korean dramas and Tzuyu and her chingu, Chaeyoung both chose differently from everyone else, and Tzuyu was happy enough to voice out on her reasoning to why. 

 

“I like Taecyeon-oppa!” Sana furrowed her eyebrows at the innocent maknae and Momo notices the weird look on her best friend’s face. “But when I watched the drama, I liked the character Song Sam Dong.” Everyone nods at her except for Sana who was practically fuming in her seat. If there weren’t any cameras on her right now, she would go to the washroom to blow off some steam. 

 

“But in real life, I like Taecyeon-oppa.” Tzuyu said, not wanting to offend her sunbaenim and Sana felt her heart stop. The other TWICE members gasp at their maknae as they began to . 

 

“Did you just confess?” Nayeon wiggled her eyebrows as Tzuyu shows a shy smile, realizing what she just said. The game continued and they were about to answer until Tzuyu felt the need to stop everyone from answering because the young girl couldn’t make up her mind. 

 

“Wait!…” The maknae looked like she was in a dilemma, having difficulty choosing between two handsome guys. 

 

Jeongyeon laughs at how serious Tzuyu was in this game and Sana felt a vein pop out on forehead as she placed her card on the table, letting the words flow out . 

 

“It’s not like you’re going to actually date them. It’s just a game.” Her voice sounded calm but Momo could tell Sana’s voice was laced with venom. Tzuyu just giggled in embarrassment, not noticing Sana’s weird mood as the day continued with the TWICE members being forced to talk about their ideal guys. 

 

“Because I don’t tend to initiate the conversation, I would like the guy to initiate the communication first, otherwise, it would be uncomfortable.” Tzuyu says with certainty and then the members had to go out to buy clothes for their ideal boyfriend. 

 

Sana resisted the urge to just yell in the middle of the shoot, it was such a tiring day having to pretend to like boys. She plopped on her bed as she rubbed her tired eyes. She heard the bedroom door open and felt her bed dip, she then looks at Momo who was sitting and gave her a sad look. 

 

“What was that today?” Her best friend asked in a knowing tone and Sana groaned. Luckily, no one else was in their room. 

 

“Tzuyu was so serious today about her ideal type… She’s never going to like me, is she?” Sana asked in defeat and Momo shook her head, denying the disbelief. 

 

“Don’t say that, Sana-chan. Have faith.” Momo squeezes her shoulder. “Tzuyu is still young, of course she’s going to be curious about these type of things. Look at Chaeyoung, that girl is obsessed with the thought of kissing.” Momo reasoned and Sana nodded as she remembered the said girl continuously talking about how you should kiss on the first date. 

 

Sana turns her body around and murmurs for Momo to leave the room. The girl hesitantly walks out as Sana grabs her pillow to muffle her screams. The Japanese sighs to herself as she closes her eyes, letting her mind fill with thoughts of Tzuyu. 

 

Minatozaki Sana really needs to step up her game. 

 

—— 

 

“Because I don’t tend to initiate the conversation, I would like the guy to initiate the communication first, otherwise, it would be uncomfortable.” 

 

Sana didn’t know why those thoughts were running in her head as she walked to the kitchen to see Tzuyu eating cereal in a bowl, but the girl wasn’t going to let this opportunity go to waste. They were the only two who woke early and Sana needed to get as close to Tzuyu. 

 

“Morning, Tzuyu-ya.” Sana greeted in a sweet tone and the girl shows a small smile in return while chewing on her food. Sana resisted the urge to pinch her chubby cheeks. The girl hurriedly pours a bowl of cereal so she can have a reason to sit next to her crush. 

 

Tzuyu watches with curious eyes as she witnessed Sana almost spilling the carton of milk on the counter. Tzuyu suppressed a giggle as she had a look of amusement on her face. Sana blushes out of embarrassment as she managed to pour the milk into the bowl and then goes to sit beside Tzuyu who was still eating her cereal. 

 

Silence engulfed the room and Sana kept thinking about what Tzuyu said about someone initiating the conversation. 

 

“How was the shoot, yesterday?” She asked in a casual tone and Tzuyu looks at her with her doe eyes. Sana swore she could’ve had a heart attack right there. 

 

“It was good, unnie. Tiring.” Tzuyu added with a small smile and Sana nodded. “How was your day with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung? I hope they didn’t bore you with their no-jam jokes.” 

 

Sana quietly chuckled. Tzuyu never missed the opportunity to be her savage-self. 

 

Chaeyoung walks into the kitchen and ended up hearing the last sentence. “Excuse me!? I heard you blush when you saw a shirtless guy on the magazine.” Her chingu teased the girl on what Dahyun told her last night and Tzuyu’s cheeks turned pink as Sana looked at her in shock. 

 

I didn’t think Tzuyu was like that!  

 

And that was when Sana had a plan— hopefully, she doesn’t corrupt Tzuyu. 

 

—— 

 

Sana decided to ask Tzuyu to come practice with her in the JYPE dance studio and the two continuously danced to their debut albums songs, making them sweat like crazy. Sana gulped when she saw Tzuyu wipe the sweat off her forehead but her neck was still glistening, suddenly making the girl 10x thirstier. 

 

She’s underaged, Sana. Stop thinking like that! 

 

Sana gave herself a small slap on the face to stop the naughty thoughts and proceeded with her plan. 

 

“Tzuyu?” She asked and the girl hums in response. “Could you please get unnie some water?” She cutely asked and Tzuyu nods as she gladly walked out of the humid dance studio. Sana smirks at herself in the mirror as she pulls her shirt off, now revealing her sports bra. 

 

“She’ll understand... We’re both girls…” Sana muttered in assurance as Tzuyu walks back with two cold bottles of water. The maknae freezes on the spot when she has a clear view of Sana’s upper body. The Japanese gave her an innocent look as she walks over to grab the water bottle from the statue. 

 

“Thank you, Tzuyu-ya.” Sana shows a bright smile as Tzuyu remained frozen, not knowing where to look. 

 

“Uh-uh…” Tzuyu stuttered as she looked at the floor. “Where is your shirt…?” She whispered out in a faint breath and Sana chuckled at her, clearly knowing the effect that she had right now. 

 

Sana points at her shirt on the ground that was soaked in sweat and she places her hands on her hips, intentionally flexing her stomach as Tzuyu showed a blank look. “It was getting too hot. You’re fine with this, right?” She asked in assurance and Tzuyu quickly nodded. 

 

“Of-of course!” The girl was very flustered at the moment. Sana shows a small smile as Tzuyu turns her back to her, confusing the other girl. And all of the sudden, Sana watches with wide eyes as Tzuyu proceeds to take her shirt off, revealing her back and then tosses the fabric aside. 

 

“I want you to feel comfortable, unnie.” Tzuyu admitted as she shyly turned around to face Sana and she felt her breath hitch when she saw Tzuyu’s abs. 

 

Oh lord. 

 

Sana felt a warm liquid dripping down and she quickly touches it with her fingers to see that it was blood. Sana’s nose was bleeding. 

 

“Unnie, your nose!” The young girl yelled out in concern, frantically walking around the room to see if there were any tissues. Sana blocks her nose with her one hand, while she felt the blood rush through her whole body. 

 

She has never felt so embarrassed in her whole life. 

 

——

 

Tzuyu and Sana never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter