Irene

Red Velvet Members Profile

 

Hello there reader, I'm not really a good story writer, thus this account is going to be basically posting blogs about Kpop bands profiles. Sorry if your dying for a new fanfic to read, but hopefully this will make up for the lack of a story writer I am. Now without furthur more to say (because I'm such a boring person) let's get on to the facts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Irene

Image result for red velvet irene vampire

Real name: Ba Joo-hyun (배주현)

Nickname: Hyun-ah (what her mom calls her), Beachu

Birthdate: March 29th, 1991

Birthplace: Daegu, came to Seoul during her 3rd year in highschool.

Family: Not much is really known other than her family owns a restaurant and that her younger sister works there.

Height: 161 cm or 5"3

Weight: 44kg or 97 Ibs

Habbits: Holding hands or linking arms

Personality: Shy

Group: Red Velvet

Position: Main rapper, main dancer, leader

Known for: Her stunning beauty, and her intimidating, yet charismatic appearance.

Favorite foods: Anything except for chicken. She claims that eating chicken makes her feel ill.

Favorite drinks: Anything besides coffee and beer.

Favorite color: Purple. She says that her best friend liked that color, which made her like that color as well.

Favorite movie: The Notebook

Favorite music: Quiet and comfortable, she also likes ballads and rock.

Favorite number: 43, because it means "I love you" in Korean.

Favorite types of clothing: Something clean and simple.

Favorite motto: "Concentrate on lifting up the mood, like the lyrics in 'Happiness'". Or "Focus on things that bring my mood up".

Ideal type: Someone that is warm, kindhearted.

Role model: BoA

Close celebrity friendship: f(x)'s Amber.

She collects notes, diaries, and purple things.

She likes to create mind maps to create an illustration of her thoughts and things she has learned. It’s her way of coping with stress.

She loves good fragrances.

If she could pick her roommate, she would pick Wendy. Wendy is very clean person.

She was part of the SM Rookie’s pre-debut team.

Before debuting, she starred in SHINee’s “Why So Serious” music video.

She starred in Henry’s “143” music video.

She starred in Kyuhyun’s “Gwanghwamun” music video.

She has been with SM Entertainment since 2009.

She wants to be a leader who can communicate a lot and listen to her members.

As an SM Rookie, she was part of the “Be Natural” and “My Girlfriend Irene” videos.

She had pictorials in SM’s “The Celebrity” magazine and “OhBoy!” magazine.

People call her the 2nd

In Daegu, she was famous for being an Ulzzang (pretty face).

She is short for her age.

She seems shy and serious and/or straight face on stage, but her members say otherwise, claiming she's playfull and giddy off stage.

She excells at modern dance.

She's very kept to herself and doesn't really share any of her problems to her other members.

Her group members sometimes call her "mom".

She likes to cook and do the laundry.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking your time reading about one of my bias Kpop girlgroups. Hopefully I'll have some more time to watch and explore even more facts about the other members.