Final.

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seul, this is it. You have to do it. It's now or never." Wendy shook her and sat beside her.


"Yeah," Seulgi sighed.


"I never knew confessing would be so hard, but now or never, all or nothing. On her graduation day, I will confess."

 

A day before the graduation... 


Seulgi asked Wendy to accompany her tomorrow and the latter said yes.


Before Seulgi can close her eyes, her phone rang. 

 

Eunae <3

 

"Hello?"


"Hi." 


"Sorry, did I wake you up?" A sweet voice said that made Seulgi crumble.


"No. I just laid down. How's the preparation?"


"I'm nervous and excited at the same time." 


"I'm so happy for you Eunae. Good luck later. You should sleep now, it's already 2am."


"But I want to talk." 


"We can hang out the day after your graduation."


"We can hang out after graduation," Eunae answered back.


--------------------


D-Day 


Morning came so fast that Seulgi couldn't remember if she slept or she just laid down with her eyes closed.


She lifelessly reached for her phone on the table and texted Eunae. A quick 'Good morning and congratulations' before she rose from her bed and cleaned up.


Seulgi received a text from Wendy who was already at the mall and waiting for her.

 

Wendy 
I'm already here at Starbucks near the entrance. Don't bring your car, we will use mine. 

 

Seulgi 
Thanks Wendy. I'll be there in 10.


 
Seulgi opened the door and saw her best friend sitting at the farthest table. 


"Seungwan, sorry I'm late."


"No worries Seulgi. You should order first." 


"Thank you for coming with me, Wan." 


"Anything for my best friend." 


Wendy smiled but she looked at Seulgi from head to toe.


"What's wrong, Wan?"


"You're only bringing yourself?"


"Yes?" Seulgi who was confused with the question nodded.


"What's your graduation gift for Eunae?" 


", I forgot."


"Really Seulgi?"


"I woke up late, Wan." 


"Don't explain. Stand up."


"Where are we going?"


"Brain factory. We need to check your brain if it is still functioning well," Wendy sarcastically said.


We went inside a teddy bear house and bought a brown bear and after that, we went to a flower shop inside the mall. 


"Seulgi, the parking lot is far so I should walk now and wait for you by the entrance."


"Wan, I don't know what kind of flower Eunae likes." Seulgi looked like she was going to cry.


"Seul, don't cry. Just give her a flower that will show your feelings," Wendy said, tapping Seulgi's shoulder. 


"I will be long so choose or ask the girl on the counter." Wendy waved and went outside. 


"Ma'am, what can I do for you?"


Seulgi stared at the flowers and remembered how she and Eunae met. 

 

Flashback: 


Seulgi and her friends decided to go to the airport because their favorite idol group is coming to their country. The youngest, Yeri, was the reason why they were all sitting at the cold steel bars outside the airport.


"What time will Soshi arrive?" Joy asked. 


"Yeri?" Irene the oldest yawned. 


"It's already 2am and there is still no sign of Girls' Generation coming out."


"Their flight got delayed." Yeri sulked. 


"We should go back later, Yeri," Joy said. She stood up holding her bag pack. 


"No. I want to stay." Yeri insisted.


"Guys, I think Irene unnie needs to sleep. She got tired running so we're gonna go now and be back at 7am," Wendy said, carrying Irene in her arms. 


Seulgi looked at the sight of Yeri crying, an irritated Joy and smiled to her best friend Wendy. 


"You three should go. I'll stay here with Yeri. Just be back at 7am." Seulgi smiled.


Hours past and Seulgi wanted to close her eyes. Yeri ditched her with some admin and here she was, curling herself alone. 


Suddenly, a sweet voice woke her up.


"Miss, you can put your head on my lap," the girl with the sweet voice said.


"Is it okay?" Seulgi asked for assurance and the girl smiled and nodded.  


Seulgi didn't wait any second and put her head on the girl's lap. 


"You're cute." The girl smiled, looking at the hibernating girl. 


Morning came and Seulgi stirred from her sleep. She opened her eyes and saw a girl with long black hair, pinkish cheeks and plump lips. 


'Oh my god. My heart is beating so fast.' 


Seulgi closed her eyes and opened it again but she was still seeing the girl. 


The girl opened her eyes and saw Seulgi looking at her.


"You're awake. Good morning," the girl said and smiled at Seulgi that it blinded her for a while.


"Yes, I'm sorry for using your lap as pillow and thank you so much."


Seulgi sat up and saw a pink jacket on her.


"You look cold last night so I put my jacket around you," the girl explained. 


"You're kind enough to let me sleep on your lap. How do I say thank you miss?"


"Eunae. Jo Eunae." The girl smiled.


"I'm Seulgi. Kang Seulgi"


"So Eunae, can I treat you for breakfast?"


"No, it's okay Seulgi." 


"I insist. Please let me Eunae," Seulgi pleaded with her cute small eyes. 


"Okay, okay." 


The two talked about who their bias was over breakfast and share information about each other.


--------------------


"Miss?"


Seulgi woke up from her daydream. She saw the florist standing in front of her. 


"Miss, is it possible to have a bouquet with lavender rose and stock?"


"Yes Ma'am."


"And please wrap it in an aqua blue wrapper. Thank you." Seulgi smiled. 


"Just wait for a minute Ma'am and you can write a short message on this card." 


"Thank you."


Seulgi sat and waited. Her phone vibrated and saw a message. 

 

Eunae <3 
I'm so sleepy. >.< 

 

Seulgi smiled and replied back. 

 

Seulgi 
I told you to sleep early pffft (._.) 

 

Seulgi, who was lost in her thoughts, didn't hear the florist calling her and she felt a tap on her shoulder. She saw Wendy mouthing something at the counter.  


"I'm sorry miss, I didn't hear you." Seulgi bowed.


"It's okay, Ma'am. Here's your bouquet of love at first sight with you're always beautiful to me." Seulgi shyly smiled and thanked the girl.


--------------------


Wendy and Seulgi were standing at the entrance of the hall. Seulgi was so tensed that she couldn't hold the bouquet properly.


"Seul, relax." Wendy smiled. 


Seulgi hugged Wendy and she noticed three girls wearing masks and sunglasses hiding behind the trees.


"Wan, I think Irene unnie and the Satan duo is here," Seulgi whispered. 


"What?" Wendy rolled her eyes comically.


"Don't look back. They are hiding behind the big oak tree."


The duo separated and walked side by side. 

 

Meanwhile on the trio's side.... 


"Where are they?" Joy was looking for the duo. 


"We lost them. It's your fault Joy." 


"Why me?" 


"Your hair. Seulgi noticed your flaming red hair," Yeri said.


"It's not my fault I'm beautiful," Joy said, holding her hair.


"Kids stop. Let's just sit, I'm tired," Irene said coldly. 


The trio walks at the path and sees two shadows in front of them . 


"So what brings you all here? Especially you Irene unnie?" Seulgi asked.


"These two said that you will go on a blind date." Irene frowned.


"What? I won't. I have a girlfriend and my girlfriend is you. Why would I go to a blind date." Wendy ran and hugged Irene.


"These troublemakers. Why would you do that?" Seulgi asked angrily. 


"Well, we sensed that there is something suspicious with you both so we decided to follow you two," Yeri said. 


"So why are you here? Who's graduating?" Joy asked. 


"Well, you see..." Seulgi was looking for the right words to say. The door opened and the graduates filled the space. 


Joy saw a girl on a black dress smiling and taking pictures with her batch mates.


"So it's Eunae." Joy smirked. 


"What? Eunae? The Kim Taeyeon bias?"


"C'mon Yeri, let's go!" 


"Jo Eunaeeee!" Yeri screamed and all of the people looked at them. Seulgi thanked God that she was back facing the door or else she would dig a hole and bury herself.


Eunae smiled and waved to the Satan duo and ran towards them.


"Congratulations Eunae. Welcome to the real world," Joy smiled, hugging Eunae. 


Maybe they were not that close but they knew each other. 


"Unnie at last, you can finally feed me that you're a degree holder," Yeri happily said. 


"Yes Yeri. We will watch concerts together, my treat," Eunae said.


Eunae noticed a familiar girl back facing them. 


"Yah, Kang Seulgi! I'm here you know," Eunae playfully wiggled her brows. 


Seulgi on the other hand was nervous. She wanted to run but she saw Wendy's eyes, smiling at her, warming her heart so she turned around and met the most beautiful girl she had ever met in her entire existence.


Eunae looked beautiful in her white dress, like a fallen angel, her smile blinding even the lights.


"Seulgi?" Eunae waved her hand in front of the girl. 
Wendy went to Seulgi's back and pushed her and it made the latter come back to her senses. 


"Ah, Eunae congrats." Seulgi smiled widely, handling the bouquet. 


"Thank you Seul. Thank you guys. I'm surprised." Eunae smiled, sniffing the flowers. 


"Anything for the apple of the eye of our lovely bear unnie." Joy smiled creepily and the gang laughed including Eunae leaving Seulgi flustered.


"So where will we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter