Chapter 1

Eyes On Me

"Hyeon Hee~ah... Saranghaeyo."

THUD.

"Owwwwww...." Hyeon Hee groaned in pain as she slowly got up and glanced at the clock...

6:30am.

Her eyes widened. "Six...Six thirty? Aish! I'm gonna be late!" 

She quickly ran to the bathroom and the ten-minute bath that she normally takes became five minutes. After that, she got dressed, took her things, and sprinted to the door.  Just before she could go out, her mom called.

"Yah Kang Hyeon Hee! That cousin of yours called and borrowed something from your father. It's on the table."
"Arraseo." She answered. *As if I have a choice* She rolled her eyes and left.

-----------------

Hyeon Hee ran to the bus stop, and almost missed the bus. She got on, went to the back and occupied a sit at the last row.

While on the bus, she remembered her dream awhile ago. There was a guy who confessed his love for her. But somehow, his face was all in a blur and she couldn't see his face.

*I wonder who he is?*

She snapped out from her thoughts when the bus reached Busan University.

Hyeon Hee ran through the gates, just as they were being closed, and headed for her classroom. When she got there, she was relieved as the teacher wasn't there yet. Panting, she occupied the middle seat on the second row.

"Annyeong!" Myeong Seon greeted.
"Annyeong!" Hyeon Hee replied while catching her breath. 
"Woah... You look like you just ran a marathon. What happened?"
"I woke up late and almost missed the bus. My alarm didn't ring and my mom didn't even wake me up." She sighed.
"Plus she called me and told me to give this to my cousin" She held out the paper bag she's been holding on.
"What's in it?"

Hyeon Hee checked the content of the paper bag. Myeong Seon curiously looked. "It's a suit." She stated

Hyeon Hee took out her phone and dialled her cousin's number.

"Hello?" A manly voice from the other side answered.
"Min Soo oppa~, I have the suit that you're gonna borrow."
"Ah... Let's meet at the college cafeteria later at lunchtime. OK?"
"Ne. See you later oppa. But oppa where's-" She was cut off with CAP hanging up.

Hyeon Hee looked at Myeong Seon,

"Hey, are you familiar with the college building? My cousin told me to meet him at the college cafeteria..."
"Not much, but I do know where the college cafeteria is. My aunt who's a college professor there usually treats me lunch there, and the food is really amazing!" 
"That's great! Can you come with me at lunchtime?" 
"Yeah, sure. No problem. After we meet up with your cousin, then maybe we could order some of the food there, the cream puff they're selling is heaven!" 
Hyeon Hee giggled in amusement.

-----------

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

After the bell rang, Hyeon Hee and Myeong Seon quickly fixed their things and headed to the college cafeteria. While looking around, Hyeon Hee spotted her cousin waiting at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Ah! Min Soo oppa!"
"Hyeon Hee~ah, how are you? Did you have a hard time finding the cafeteria? Mian, I forgot to tell you where the college cafeteria was located." He chuckled.
"It's OK, it's a good thing Myeong Seon knows where the college cafeteria is. Oh! That's why I brought her with me."
"Myeong Seon, this is Min Soo oppa, my only cousin. Oppa, this is Myeong Seon, my best friend." Hyeon Hee introduced
"Annyeonghaseyo! It's nice to meet you!" Myeong Seong greeted
"Same here. You can call me CAP," CAP smiled, "Would you girls want to go in and order some food? It's my treat." CAP offered.
"Woah~ You're treating? This is a miracle!"
"Yah! I treat other people once in a while." CAP ruffled Hyeon Hee's hair, "Now do you want me to treat you or not?"

Myeong Seon nodded and looked at Hyeon Hee, who thought about it for a few seconds, but agreed as well.

CAP led the way to their table. At the table was another guy, *probably a friend of his* Hyeon Hee shrugged.

CAP introduced Hyeon Hee and Myeon Seon to his friend. "Ljoe, this is my cousin, Hyeon Hee and her bestfriend Myeong Seon. And this is L.Joe, my good friend."

"Annyeonghaseyo." they greeted each other

*He's....uuuhhhhmmmm...cute?* Myeong Seon thought.

After the introductions, CAP asked for their orders and went to the counter. L.Joe, Hyeon Hee, and Myeong Seon was left with an awkward silence.

After a few more minutes, Hyeon Hee asked to break the silence. 
"Errrr....how long have you been friends with my cousin, CAP?" While Myeong Seon remained silent and just listened to the conversation.

"Almost a year." L.Joe simply replied

"Where did you met?"
"We met during the entrance test."
"Are you in the same class?" 
"Nae." he answered

Hyeon Hee paused and thought of another question. Just before she thought another one, CAP returned with their food.

CAP placed the tray on the table and handed each of their order. 

CAP ordered Sweet and Sour Vegies with grilled fish




Hyeon Hee ordered Rice Rocks and Creamy White Chocolate Mousse

L.Joe ordered Fillet Mignon with Compound Buttter




Myeong Seon ordered Black Seasame Seed Rice and Classic Cream Puffs



Hyeon Hee stared at food in amazement. "I told you the food the is amazing." Myeong Seon whispered

"Let's dig in." CAP said.

After they finished their food, Myeong Seon checked her watch, it was 12:44 pm. Myeong Seon informed Hyeon Hee about the time.

"Min Soo oppa, here's the suit that you borrowed." Hyeon Hee handed the paper bag
"We should get going, me and Myeong Seon might be late if we stayed here a bit more longer." She added.
"Thank you for the wonderful lunch." Myeong Seon thanked
"It's my pleasure." He smiled, "And thank you as well." He said to Hyeon Hee and Myeong Seon

Hyeon Hee turned to L.Joe, "It's nice meeting you L.Joe." She nodded
"Same here." L.Joe said

L.Joe turned to Myeong Seon, both just exchanged nods

"You girls should go. Take care my dear cousin, and you too Myeong Seon."
"Nae." Hyeon Hee and Myeong Seon said in unison and left.