01.

target | jjk + myg

tar·get
noun
a person, object, or place selected as the aim of an attack.

___

It's barely the start of Yoongi's day and he was already very displeased. He was currently standing outside his classroom door unable to get in. There was a hoard of girls who weren't in his class that were blocking the ONLY entrance to the classroom. The girls crowded around because they wanted to see 'their oppa.' The infamous playboy of the school, aka Jeon Jungkook. Yoongi was originally going to wait but he grew impatient and his legs were tired. He pushed through the lake of girls which earned him several glares because he was mistreating them. Yoongi almost threw a punch when he found out why the girls were specifically blocking the entrance. He had thought it was because there were a crap ton of girls in the classroom but he was wrong. They were blocking the door because the idiot aka Jungkook decided it was a good idea to stand directly at the door.

Yoongi very badly wanted to punch the taller in the face but he knew he would be sent to the principal's office. So instead, he pushed Jungkook quite harshly. This was a bad idea because he received a lot of screams from Jungkook's fangirls.

"How dare you touch oppa?!"
"Are you insane?" 
"Who the hell are you? You don't have the right to touch oppa like that!"

Yoongi massaged the side of his head to prevent a headache from forming. He was heading to his desk but was rudely pulled back by the collar. He whipped his head around and glared at Jungkook. "Aren't you going to apologize to me? Don't you know who—"

"Yeah, I know who you are. You're the school's boy." Yoongi retorted. "And honestly, I don't really give two s about your popularity." Yoongi crossed his arms and smirked when Jungkook stood there in shock. In his entire life, no one was every talked back to Jungkook. Yoongi was the first to talk like that to Jungkook. Yoongi finally went to his seat just as the bell rung.

The teacher pushed her way through the crowd. "Girls go to your class! You're all late! Jeon Jungkook sit down or else I'm giving you detention!"

A sense of realization hit Yoongi. Jeon Jungkook was his seat partner in every class. Jungkook took his seat right next to Yoongi. He propped his hand on his table and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. He turned his body slightly so that he was facing Yoongi. Yoongi glared at the other but Jungkook kept a smirk on. Yoongi rolled his eyes and let his head fall to the table. "This is going to be a long day."

Most the day consisted of Jungkook staring at Yoongi instead of the lectures. When the lunch bell rang, Yoongi had planned to run to the canteen but that was ruined in a split second. Before he could even leave the door, Jungkook held him by the wrist and pulled him back. Jungkook waited for everyone to leave then pushed Yoongi back into his seat. Jungkook trapped Yoongi with his arms on either side of the shorter. He leaned slightly down so that the space between them decreased drastically. Yoongi looked up at the taller. Their lips were directly across each other. If either of them made any movement then their lips would crash together.

"What do you need Jeon? You've been staring at me during all our classes." Yoongi narrowed his eyes when Jungkook started laughing.

"I just wanted to know why you were so rude to me. I hope you know I've never been treated that way before." Jungkook held Yoongi by the chin and his lips. "It sorta turns me on. Are you trying to get my attention? Lucky for you, it did. Do you have a crush on me Min?"

Yoongi kicked Jungkook at the shin, causing the latter to hiss in pain. Yoongi used the chance to push Jungkook away and stand up. "Listen here muscle pig, I don't have a crush on you. You were being an by blocking the only door to the classroom so I simply told you off. Besides, I would never date a guy that has been with every boy and girl at this school." Yoongi stomped his way out of class, making sure to bump Jungkook on the shoulder despite the height difference.

When Yoongi was down the hall he heard footsteps run out into the hallway. "I haven't dated you! That's not everyone!" Yoongi turned around and flipped Jungkook off. However, to his surprise, Jungkook flashed him a bunny smile. "I'll make you like me, Min Yoongi!"

___

It's been 2 days and Yoongi thinks he's been sent to hell. Jungkook really wasn't kidding. He's been following Yoongi around like a puppy to get the shorter to like him. Every time Jungkook tried talking to him, Yoongi would reply with, " off" of "you're so ing annoying." But that never discouraged Jungkook, instead, it increased his determination.

Yoongi was going to ignore the other but that wasn't happening because his teacher decided to pair the two together for an assignment. The two were currently in the garden alone because their teacher told them to wander around the school to get inspiration for their project. Yoongi was sitting on a bench and Jungkook sat a little to close to him. Their sides were pressed together and Jungkook was staring at Yoongi.

"Stop staring you creep."

"But you're so pretty. Your milky skin is so nice. Your glare is scary but gives off a sense of security. Your blonde hair compliments—"

"Shut up." Yoongi turned his body so that he was facing Jungkook. He leaned in and poked Jungkook's chest. "You only noticed me a few days ago but you act like you've had a crush on me for years."

Jungkook smirked. He took Yoongi's hand and held it tightly in his hand. He leaned in closer as Yoongi leaned back. At this point, Yoongi's back was pressed against the seat of the bench and Jungkook was on top of his. Jungkook still held onto Yoongi's hand and had the other one placed right by Yoongi's head. Jungkook's knee was in the middle of Yoongi's legs. The taller kept getting closer until they were only a couple of inches away. "Who said I never noticed you? You're my seat partner. You never seem to see but I'm always staring at you during class. I assumed you were dating that guy you're always with but I now know that's not the case. I can finally make a move."

Jungkook moved closer and Yoongi didn't know why he didn't stop him. They were so close that the tip of their lips were barely touching. It would've gone further if the bell hadn't rung. Students started flooding the hallways and Yoongi pushed Jungkook off of him. Jungkook ended up hitting flat against the concrete. ". That hurt." Yoongi stood up and ran away. "Wait! Yoongi don't go!"

___

It was Tuesday morning. Yoongi skipped school on Thursday, Friday, and Monday because of the situation with Jungkook. Yoongi kept telling himself he didn't like the boy but his heart was saying otherwise.

Yoongi entered his classroom but was immediately dragged out of it. "What the fu—Jungkook what are you doing?" Jungkook held Yoongi by the wrist without any thought to let go any time soon. He took Yoongi to the rooftop because that's where everyone goes to have a serious conversation. Once they made it to the top, Jungkook roughly let go of Yoongi's wrist. ". You didn't need to hold on so tight. I can't even feel my wrist." Yoongi massaged his wrist while glaring at Jungkook.

"Where have you been? You missed school for the past three days. I thought something bad happened to you but I couldn't even contact you!" Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's wrist again. Yoongi hissed in pain. "Do you know how worried I was?!"

Yoongi began clawing at Jungkook's hand because the pressure on his wrist was too much for him to handle. "J-jungkook let go. It hurts! You're hurting me!" Tears started to fall down Yoongi's pale cheeks.

Jungkook loosened his grip on Yoongi but still held onto the latter's wrist. He brought it up to his lips and gently pressed kisses all over Yoongi's wrist. Yoongi relaxed because the light kisses actually made his wrist feel better. Jungkook let go of Yoongi and looked directly into his eyes. He lifted his hand and placed it on Yoongi's cheek. He brought himself closer to the short. He moved past Yoongi's lips and kissed away the tears that stained Yoongi's cheeks.

Jungkook pulled away. "I'm sorry. I was just so worried that something bad happened to you." Yoongi shook his head. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. He pressed his head against Jungkook's chest. Jungkook moved his arms around Yoongi and nuzzled his face into the latter's neck.

___

A week had passed since the rooftop incident. After that day, Jungkook and Yoongi had gotten closer. A rumor immediately began to spread that the two were dating. A bunch of people would ask Yoongi if it was true and each time he would say no. Yoongi secretly wanted to say yes but Jungkook never asked him to be his boyfriend.

Yoongi and Jungkook would've been spending time together but the taller had detention so Yoongi had to leave school by himself. Yoongi originally wanted to wait for Jungkook but the latter insisted he go home.

Yoongi had his earphones in and was playing on his phone so he didn't notice the shadow lurking behind him. He didn't notice until he was roughly slammed into the wall of an alleyway. Yoongi dropped his phone which caused his earphones to fall with it. Yoongi hissed, "What the ? What do you want?"

Yoongi was roughly held by the chin. He glared at the person in front of him. It wasn't hard to recognize the latter. "What the hell do you want, Taehyung?" Taehyung was Jungkook's ex-boyfriend who also so happens to be the school's honorary bad boy.

"I little birdie told me you were dating Jungkook."

Yoongi scoffed. "That's why you're bothering me? Because you're jealous? You're so pathetic—"

Taehyung punched Yoongi in the face. Before the blonde could do anything, Taehyung held both his arms down. "Don't call me pathetic." Taehyung gritted his teeth. "Are you dating Jungkook? Answer me."

Yoongi chuckled. "No. We aren't dating. Happy?"

Taehyung smirked. "I would be if you stayed away from Jungkook. I don't need you ting around my boyfriend."

"What the are you saying? Last time I remember, Jungkook dumped your sorry ." Yoongi's statement infuriated Taehyung. Next thing he knew it, Yoongi was on the floor with Taehyung on top of him. Taehyung punched Yoongi a few times until there was blood seeping out his lips.

Taehyung got off of Yoongi and pulled him up by the collar. "If Jungkook wasn't mine then he wouldn't have been doing this." Taehyung took out his phone and showed a picture to Yoongi. In the picture, Taehyung and Jungkook were at some kind of party. They both had drinks in their hands. Jungkook had a hand wrapped around Taehyung's waist and had his lips pressed against the latter's neck. Yoongi knocked the phone out of other's hand. He peeked at Taehyung's neck and saw a visible hickey on the same place Jungkook had his lips pressed against.

Taehyung smirked and pat Yoongi's cheek rather harshly. "Stay in your lane. Stay away from what's mine." Taehyung took his phone and got up. He left Yoongi behind in the alley.

Yoongi was more than pissed at the picture. This entire time, he thought Jungkook liked him but the latter was just playing him on. At the same time, Yoongi felt extremely heartbroken, he wanted to cry. Despite all this, he could never come to hate Jungkook.

___

For the past three days, Yoongi didn't make an effort to show up to school. He was too busy crying his eyes out. He had gotten several missed calls from Jungkook but he ignored all of them. They eventually stopped after the second day. Yoongi was going to skip school on Friday too but his best friend, Hoseok said otherwise. He dragged Yoongi out the house and to school. Of course, Hoseok was concerned as to why his friend was like this but he knew Yoongi didn't want to talk about it so he held back the questions.

When they arrived at school, the two went separate ways due to different classes. When Hoseok disappeared, Yoongi made a beeline towards the rooftop. Yoongi agreed to come to school but that didn't mean he was going to attend his class. Unfortunately for Yoongi, while heading to the rooftop he came across someone he really didn't want to see. Jeon Jungkook.

"Yoongi! Where have you—oh my god! Your face, who did this to you?" Jungkook held Yoongi's face to examine the busted lip and bruises but the shorter slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me. If you wanna so badly then ask your boyfriend."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend."

Yoongi crossed his arms. "Don't play dumb. I saw the picture. You're dating Taehyung again! I can believe you played with my feelings while you were making out with him! You're a real jerk!" Yoongi was screaming at Jungkook but he was also crying. Before Jungkook could even do anything, Yoongi ran off.

"Wait—!" Jungkook messed up his hair. He made his way to the opposite side of the hall. He was going to give a certain someone a piece of his mind.

___

Jungkook walked into the classroom searching for Taehyung. Jungkook found him flirting with a male student with pastel pink hair. Jungkook went up to Taehyung and dragged him out the classes.

Jungkook stopped walking when they reached an empty hallway. He let go of Taehyung and glared at the male. "What the did you say to Yoongi? He thinks we're dating."

Taehyung chuckled. "I told him you were mine and showed him an old picture of us. You know, the one from Namjoon's party. Yoongi was so gullible and believed it was recent."

"Why would you do that? We're not together anymore Tae. I broke up with you because you cheated on me."

Taehyung got closer. He draped his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Well, when I heard the rumors that you moved on I got jealous. I kind of missed our relationship. Maybe we can get back together. I'm way better than Yoongi anyways." Jungkook harshly pushed Taehyung away from him.

"Stop. I'm not getting back together with you. Don't pretend you weren't flirting with that guy earlier. I don't have any more feelings for you Taehyung. I've already moved on, I like Yoongi."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever. It's your lost anyways. Better go find Yoongi or else I will." Taehyung walked away to class.

___

Jungkook ran through the school trying to find Yoongi but he didn't see him anywhere. He checked all the classes, outside, restrooms, and the locker rooms but no sign. Jungkook was going to give up but he realized he didn't search one place. Jungkook ran up the stairs and pushed the door. He stumbled onto the rooftop. He sighed in relief when he saw the familiar blob of blonde hair. He walked towards the short and gave Yoongi a back hug. Jungkook rested his chin on Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. You're crying because of me. I also wasn't there to protect you from Taehyung." Jungkook turned Yoongi around so that they were facing each other. Jungkook wiped the tears off of Yoongi's face. "You know, he was lying. I'm not dating him. I've already moved on. I like someone else. Can you guess who?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Who?"

"You."

Jungkook leaned all the way in this time. He captured Yoongi's lips in his. They synced their breathing and movement with one another. Yoongi wrapped his arms loosely around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook hands snuck around Yoongi's waist and under his shirt. Yoongi opened his mouth, allowing Jungkook to have entrance.

Their heated secession lasts for awhile until they were both out of breath. They rested their foreheads against each other. The only sound that would be heard was their heavy breathing. Jungkook intertwined their hands together. "Yoongi. Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook. He smiled. He looped his finger around Jungkook's tie. "Why do you even ask? Just shut up and kiss me again." Yoongi pulled Jungkook's tie and crashed their lips together.

___

| author's note

was that too steamy? i wanna write a taegikook oneshot now cause i love the three of them together.