All-kill for SJH.

UNDEFEATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung Yong Hwa's on his 7th month inside the military camp when his superior told him that his request for a 3-day break was granted. On the night before his break, he decided to plan the things he'll do on his limited time so he can spend it wisely. He was grinning ear-to-ear when he finished writing his plan.

 

"Why am such a genius?" He thought, while folding the piece of paper and put it inside his backpack's pocket. What's in his list?

 

(WHAT TO DO LIST BY JYH:)

​​​​​1ST DAY - Family and Friends in Busan. 2ND DAY - SEO JUHYUN 3RD DAY - MORE OF SEO JUHYUN ​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Morning came and Yonghwa's already at the KTX on his way to Busan. As he had planned, he spent the time with his family the whole morning and reserved the night for his Busan chingus. His friends kept on offering him drinks but he willed himself not to drink too much since he needed to go to Seoul early in the morning. He promised his friend that he will make up to them when he's discharged from his military service. So, he bade them goodbye at 11 pm and went back home.

 

It was only 15 minutes after 6 am but he was already preparing to leave. Mrs. Jung woke up early and insisted to drive him to the train station. 

 

"You have a 3-day break but I only got a few hours from it. Don't you think I get jealous too?" Mrs. Jung jokingly asked.

 

"I told you to stop watching too much dramas, eomma. You visit me on camp almost every month." He chuckled.

 

"Ahrasseo! I thought it would still work on you." Mrs. Jung said, unable to hide her laugh. "Honestly, your father and I was surprised you included us in your plan."

 

"Of course, eomma. I'm still a filial son." He smirked. "Besides, hyun will kill me if she found out that I did not come here first."

 

"Oh right! My seohyunnie really knew how to handle my choding son." Mrs. Jung proudly said.

 

"Uh-huh! I think that's my cue to make my escape from your endless teasings, eomma." He chuckled. "Take care of yourself and appa." He hugged and kissed his mom goodbye. He's about to close the car's door when his mom shouted "Jung Yonghwa, be a gentleman, will you? She's tired from her drama shootings. I believe in you." 

 

"What are you talking about?" He was puzzled at first but when he realized what her mother meant, he can only shout "EOMMA!". Too late since his mom already made her escape. 

 

He loaded the train and decided to sleep since it'll be a long ride. A few hours later, he finally reached seohyun's apartment. He rang the doorbell but no one opened the door so he decided to just enter the passcode and let himself in. 

​​​​​​

"Oh, buin's not here?" Then he saw the sliced vegetables on the kitchen counter. "Maybe she went out to buy some ingredients." He thought.

 

Feeling bored, he went to the living room and opened the television when his attention was caught by a pile of DVDs below the small table in the living room.

 

"ASA! She really loves me. Long time no see, my chingu!" He said to the full set of his favorite American TV series, the Game of thrones.

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••

 

Seohyun was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter