My little family

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its seems like Donghae's dream of having a family of his own has finally come true. Marrying the love of his life, Minyoung and within 7 months after their marriage, their little baby girl came into their lives.

"Arent you such a cutie? If you gonna keep looking at daddy with your big cute eyes, daddy is going to fall deep in love with you." Donghae cooed lovingly looking at his princess in his arms.

Waking up early to play and bond with his daughter while his tired wife sleeps. Its his everyday routine ever since little HaeMi was born five months ago.

"You just look like your mommy. So pretty." Donghae commented with a smile.

Just then, a pair of slim arms wrapped around his neck which belongs to none other than his wife, Minyoung who have woken up from her sleep.

"Good morning." Minyoung greeted and look at her baby girl kicking her small legs excited to see her mommy.

Joining her husband on the living room couch. "You are so happy to see mommy?" Minyoung cooed sweetly lifting HaeMi up giving her lots of kisses making her baby girl laugh.

After giving her fullest attention to her baby girl, Minyoung look at her husband who is a fool for his princess caressing his tired face.

"You should have sleep more, you came back so late last night." Minyoung said looking at her tired husband whose smiling like a fool.

"I'm all good when i am with our baby girl and you. Both of you are my energiser." Bringing his wife and daughter close to him.

"We have to go get ready for Eunbyul's birthday party." Minyoung indicate.

Eunbyul is Eunhyuk's four years old daughter. He got married four years ago with his wife Jinhee and just 5 months into their marriage, Jinhee found out that she is pregnant with Eunbyul.

"I will change HaeMi up so you can go prepare. Leave your baby girl to me." Donghae wink taking his daughter from her arms walking to the nursery to get HaeMi change.

 

The family left once Minyoung packed the necessary baby items needed into the baby bag.

Many friends, family and colleagues are invited to Eunhyuk's daughter birthday party.

"Omona my little Haemi is here. Grandma is also excited to see you." Donghae's mom, Mrs Lee brighten up upon seeing her grand daughter.

Minyoung hug her mother in law passing HaeMi to her.

"Auntie Minyounggg. Uncle Donghaeee." The 4 year old birthday girl run towards the couple right after seeing them at the entrance.

"Annyeong birthday girl. Happy birthday. This is the present from Donghae samchon and i, i hope you like it." Minyoung bend down to meet the 4 year old level passing her the present that she and her husband pick it up for her.

"Thank you Minyoung imo." Eunbyul squeals hugging Minyoung.

Ever since Eunbyul was born, Minyoung and Donghae adore the little girl alot they would often drop by Eunhyuk's place to play and spend time with the girl.

When Eunbyul was two, Minyoung and Donghae took care of her for one week while her parents went over to their friend's wedding in Busan. Since then, Eunbyul has been really close to the couple and love her Minyoung auntie a lot.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Donghae asks ruffling the girl's hair.

"Ne. I ate all of my favourite food today." Eunbyul said happily.

"Oh Minyoung Donghae you are here. Come on in." Jinhee greet the couple.

Colleagues and friends greet the couple as they make their way into the ballroom which is decorated with many pink balloons and pink decoration all over.

"Go ahead and catch up with your members, i will be over there with omma and HaeMi." Urging her husband to go over to where s are.

"I will be right back shortly. Love you." Giving his wife a peck on her cheek before making his way over.

"Aigo ya who do we have here." The moms of the members of Super Junior cooed at the sight of baby HaeMi in her grandma arms.

"You just look like your beautiful mother." Leeteuk's mom compliment.

"How are you? Its been long since i last seen you, definitely have the motherly glow on you now." Kyuhyun's mom said.

"Still trying to figure out on being a mom." Minyoung laugh along with the moms upon hearing her reply.

HaeMi start whining for her mom, Minyoung gladly take her off her mother in law's arms bringing her over to the front to look at the bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter