taehyung snap

JEON BA-UL

Baul has lost from the group. She was too mesmerized by all the cutie things from the stalls until she hasn't realized that she has been separated from them. As she searches her bag for her phone, she now confused as she just remembered that she didn't bring her backpack along and has asked jungkook to hold her phone. Now she confused, and lost, and suddenly feeling stupid aroused up. She is now in the middle of big bazaar of foreign country that will soon be closing.

 

'urgh, why are you so stupid, baul . Do you have amnesia? All the important items are in your goddamn phone and you handed to jungkook just because you ing lazy . *huh,,-exhale* now what are you going to do? the hotel address. Aish the hotel name, you seriously has brain damage, baul'. She is blaming herself for being such clumsy and forgetful. 'they must be worried sick now. Urghh why i am being such a troublesome snob' . Luckily, she has few notes as emergency in her pocket.

 

'Like hell as in emergency. Big lol', All the stalls started to closing in and the streets slowly getting lonely. She doesn't know how to speak japanese and neither did they in korean. 'just great'.

 

As she is trying to remember the way before , she saw a couple of drunkard men in front of a closed pub. They looked like dangerous as like character in japan mafia in manga. One of them is thin with long hair and other one is fat with lots of piercings. It was noisy as they talking to themself so loudly. Suddenly the fat with lots of piercing stare at her in such suspicious erted way. She trying to get away from the place as she felt threated by his stare. But her way got blocked by another drunkard man. He is a middle-aged man that wears his tie on his head. As they were collided, that man loses his balance and fall down with thud heavy noise. She quickly apologizing but that man went furious. Scolding loudly in japanese with heavy fetid breathes lingering and suddenly he opens his eyes wide and focus near to her face as heavy drunk can blurred your vision. And wrap his arms around her shoulder.- pulling her nearer. She shivered greatly. But then his arms was pushed away by the fat guy. They both talking loudly while their hands pointed to her. She was so scared that she can't move her legs. When she tried to get away, she feel her back was slowly touched by someone. As soon she turn her back she saw the man who is thin with long hair is smiling at her, big. Her heart is pumping so fast that her breathes couldn;t catch up. As she feel her hands begin to cold sweat,- respond to her fright, her legs also are leaving its function.

 

'please run your legs, baul' baul begged at her own self. The thin man holding her from behind as if to prevent her from escape. He hold on her to tight that she can feel his breath near to her ear. They begin fighting physically until one of them has been knocked out by force . It was that middle aged drunkard man. Then the fat guy, slowly staggering towards her. She starts to regretted the day that she stubbornly didn;t want to enter taekwondo just because she didn't want on the same level with her little brother. She tried to escape but its useless against man's grip. Every energy seems to abandoned her. She is scared. She is frightened. Terrified.

 

 

'pleasee, someone come and save me. Pleaseee' her mind helping her. "JUNGKOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK" she screamed with all that left.

 

Suddenly that thin man is dragged by his back and loses his grip to her body. As her spirit leaves her, her body gave away and she fell down, helpless. And then she see v punching that thin man hard that he loses his balance and end up being hit by a pot nearby. Red liquid coming out from that thin man's head. As the fat guy help his friend to get up, v walks toward baul and help her to stand. Her legs shivering. Her whole body is shivering heavily. Now v is confronting the two drunkard man and they conversing in japanese as v has been traveling japan for many times. Suddenly, the fat guy brings out his dagger and pointed towards v but thankfully, two policemen come to patrol the area. Two of them end up running away from scene.

 

DNJaA9aU8AUjqvr.jpg

 

V and two policemen talking further as they jot down the scene in their notepad. Until, one of them recognizes v as bts member and ask for an autograph for his daughter. V politely takes the notepad and pen from him with a smile. They talking further - she sees that v is putting his finger on his mouth and they just laugh and response an okay finger to v. One of the them turn to baul that shades behind v and say something to her. " he said sorry for this to happened" v translating without looking at her. Baul just smiled and shake her head lightly. The policemen bid his respect and continue their job.

 

V just standing there without even looking at her. He takes his phone out and dialing something. " hyung, she is here with me. Don't worry, she is safe. Tell jungkook." -monotone- he is standing still without any sign of movement.

 

"taehyung.. " she mustered her courage but if you focus on her resonance, you can hear a slight hiding shivering voice. He still doesn't move or facing to her.

 

"taehyung-ah.." "bianei.." as soon as her apologizing, v facing her with furiously - yelling at her. "what were you thinking. Wandering blindly and got lost. Are you mad? And so cleverly, didn't bring her goddamn phone"

 

She step back spontaneously. This is the first time she saw v mad. She never knew v can be mad like this. She always see him being his playful easy going side. But she know, anyone can have the right to be mad to her. She was the one to be blamed.

 

"we search for you like crazy. We don;t know how to contact you. We don't know where to find you. We don't know where you are. Jungkook was worried like hell. The whole crew, everyone was looking out for you. We even asked to get police involved. But pd-nim ... You see, don't you understand, we. are not. some normal people who can't casually ask for the police to involved in. You.. urgh AHHHHHH." he turned his back as he yelled his frustration.

 

"i am sorry.. Reallyy sorry. I will never do this again." said baul softly, trying to hold back her tears. She has no rights to cry, she thoughts. " i'm sorry.. And thank you taehyung-ah because you find me. Really thank you. Thank you for finding me. I will be in your debts forever." she really meant it.

 

As v calms himself, he feels a fine trembling from his back. He took a glance and saw baul was holding his shirt from the beginning he came to rescue her. He realized that she didn't let go his shirt from the beginning. He saw her trembling hands and she looked really terrified. He know baul was trying hard to hold back, trying hard not to look too scared. How he cannot know, he has a sister too. Just like her. Appear as all mighty but actually needing of protection. Suddenly he feels pity to her, - and guiltily - he think she look cute like this. With those backward hoodies and disoriented ponytail, he can't help but let out a small smile.

 

As baul trying to compossed her spirit, she didn't dare to look at him. As she feel of being stared, she look up and directly eye contact with v. Then she realised she has been grabbing his shirt from the start and didn't let go all along. She quickly released the grab. "bian." v faced her. But her hands couldn't stop trembling. She quickly tried to hide it by hiding it behind her back and make a fist. that always helps her whenever she feel nervous, sad and or whatever emotions that she doesn't want to show. it helped. Her eyes were running from meeting v's due to guilt. She doesn't want to show that because it's her fault from the start. She brings this to herself. This is so embarassing. Suddenly v pull her in and hug her tightly. She suprised and flustered by the sudden act.

 

"uh! Taehyung-ah" she stoned. " i saw you trembling" he tighten the hug. "its okay, until the trembling is gone. I'll help you" as he rested his face beside her head. so close that she feels his breathing. "this is not necessary. I'm okay. Really." the voice is trembling, soft and fade. "i heard you. You are not okay. It's okay. I'm here now. You are safe. Until the trembling is gone." v comforts softly. As she feel the warmness that calms her up from v's hug, she choked up but still trying to hide it. What's the use of showing it anyway? Right?

 

"it's okay to cry. It will be just me. This will be our secret. Don't worry." tightening the hug. V slowly patting her back - as if comforting her that it was over and don't be afraid anymore - as if telling her 'i'm here' - baul feels safe in those broad shoulder of his. then water tears gushly out from her eyes with every patted. She can't hide it anymore. With her tighten fist at her back, she tigthen it even more and the unstoppable tears falls out like there's a tear in her lacrimal glands. Only a small sounded breathes appear from her.

 

V keep patting her back. Feeling pity and relieve at the same time. Pity that she had to encounter this in her first travel trip and relieve that he has found her just in time.

 

.................

 

Now they are in a taxi - heading towards their hotel - silence- v was looking outside the window, lost in his own thoughts and suprised by sudden heavy on his left shoulder. Baul is sleeping soundly and didn't realized that she's been sleeping on v's shoulder. 'she must be tired'. V just smiled and let it be.

 

........................

 

As the door open, all members jump out from their seat and heading towards the door. V enter. "where is nuna, hyung?" jungkook asked impatiently, worried face. V just passes jungkook and take a seat near the tv. Baul slowly appear from behind door. "NUNAA!" jungkook rushes toward her - " where have you been? Why are you so clumsy and got lost" jungkook yelling out - but feel slow tapping from suga that telling him to easy on her. She just looking down- not saying anything. Jungkook slowly reduced his voice as he saw baul's face - messy and scared. He hugs her tightly and held her head against his shoulder. "nothing has happened right. You are safe now. That's all i ever wanted," her eyes beginning to well up again but she managed to stop it. There are so many audiences in this room. She felt safe as she is now in her little brother's hug. "you make me worried, if anything happened to you, what can i explain to omma" baul hid her face on jungkook's chest as she realized all eyes were focusing on them. Jungkook exhaled his breath, out of gratefulness.

 

"okayy, now that baul has safely back , thanks to taehyung. I know everyone are tired and tomorrow, luckily we only have evening schedule in japan tv show. Nothing hard right. You guys should go to sleep and rest. We should let baul rest too." as Jhope trying to change the air after long sad reunion. Baul is released from jungkook's hug and smile to jhope. Jhope smile back. "chaa.. Everyone go back to your rooms. Good night all, good night baul-ah" rap monster hurried the members and gives a small grip on her shoulder. She reply with a smile. She feel a small pat on her right shoulder as she see jin closes his eyes for a brief and smile to her. She knows that he trying to ease her guilty and she smiled back, softly. Then her eyes catch jimin's whom is smiling at her and bid goodnight to her. And suga who was behind jimin, gives a small pat on her head on his way heading the exit. She saw their faces are - all tired and worried. 'they must be very exhausted because of me'- guiltily - she feel a soft grip on her hands and see jungkook is smilling at her. "nuna must be tired already. Here is your phone. Don't forget again next time or else i will post your sleeping face on our twitter. The ugly and horrible one" jungkook joked but the response is dim. She just smile - looking tired. "nuna must be really tired. Let me take you to your room" jungkook led to her room.

.......................................

 

"yah.." "Did something happened to baul? She didn't say anything at all and looked so tired." jimin asked v as he landed on his bed. V just kept silence. " taehyung-ah.." "do you hear me?" jimin put down his phone and face v and only see that he already covered his body under blanket. Jimin scoffed. 'something did happened. Even taehyung seems dispirited as well'. Jimin turned off his phone and the bed lamp.

 

.........................................