Enemies

Lost in the Past

 

“Extra great! I’ll be stuck with her for a week!” Jeongyeon said with the same tone of voice. Momo frowned but immediately smiled again then looked at Jeongyeon’s father. “Is she the daughter that you were talking about a few days ago?” Momo asked. “Pshh what do you think?” Jeongyeon said. Momo was losing her patience but she decided to still keep it together. Jeongyeon’s father sighed then went near Momo’s ear, whispering something which made Momo smile brightly and gave 2 thumbs up to the father of Jeongyeon. “Yes sir! I will do the best as I can!” Momo said then grabbed Jeongyeon’s hand which Jeongyeon immediately pulled away before the latter could dragged her.

 

"Ya! Where is she taking me? I don't want to be with her!" Jeongyeon nagged at her father. Her father then sighed. "I need to gather the stuff that the medical team needs. She'll take you to the mansion. Be good to her." He said. "But I don't even want to go to this medical mission! I just want to go live my life! I want my life back!" She shouted. "Ya! Yoo Jeongyeon!" Her father shouted which made Jeongyeon shut up. Her father calmned himself down then said "How about we make a deal?" the fathe asked. Jeongyeon just stared at him waiting for his proposal. "After this 1 week, you can get your life back. I won't bother you anymore. I will pay for your house, I'll give you a monthly budget for your needs. And buy you a new car." Her father then looked at her, waiting for an answer and after a few seconds, Jeongyeon nodded and said "Deal". Her father nodded. "Good. Now, i want you to go with Momo. She'll bring you to the mansion"

 

"I heard you for the first time but why her?" She asked. "I don't even know her. She might do something bad to me. I saw the way she stared at me earlier, it was creepy." Jeongyeon said disgusted which made her father laugh and a confused look immediately was shown in Jeongyeon's face. "Her? I trust her. She has been volunteering in medical missions ever since she was 10. She's a good person. Don't worry." Her father said. Jeongyeon just let our a frustrated sigh. "Be nice to her Jeongyeon!" Her father then went back inside the van, getting Jeongyeon's stuff and giving it to her. "I'll call Momo" he said.

 

Meanwhile with Momo, she decided to step back a bit to let the two talk. She saw the way Jeongyeon's face looked. It wasn't a very good look. She recieved a text message from Jeongyeon's father, telling her to go back and she immediately complied. When she got there, her father just gave her a nod then went inside the van, leaving both of them alone. Momo signaled Jeongyeon to follow her but before she can turn her back, Jeongyeon grabbed her wrist. Momo raised her eyebrows but Jeongyeon just gave her a blank expression and giving her things to Momo.

 

"Girl! lead the way" Jeongyeon said. Momo shot her a glare and dropped Jeongyeon's things on the floor. "First of all, carry your own stuff. Ajusshi said that I shouldn't give you special treatment. Second, I have a name pabo!" Momo said then gaved her back to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was shooting glares at Momo's head but eventually, she picked up her stuff and followed Momo. "What did you just call me, Pig?!" Jeongyeon said. "Ya! What did you say?! Pig?!" Momo faced Jeongyeon and glared but Jeongyeon was already glaring at her. "My name is Momo! Not Pig!" Momo nagged.

 

“Momo?! What kind of a name is that?!” Jeongyeon then started laughing obviously teasing Momo. Momo just shot her another glare. “It means peach in Japanese!” Jeongyeon just continued laughing until they were in front of Momo’s car. “Get in, Pabo” She said but whispered the last part which Jeongyeon heard but decided to ignore it because Momo's name was distracting her due to finding it funny. “Okay. Mo-Mo” the latter said teasing Momo which she obviously hated.

 

The drive to her father’s house was quiet since after Jeongyeon’s endless laughing and teasing because of Momo’s name, she fell asleep. Momo then took this opportunity to breath. “Gosh finally! She shut . I am never gonna take silence for granted ever again.” Momo said inside her head.

 

After a few more minutes of silence and driving, Jeongyeon started stirring, a sign that she is about to wake up and she did. Momo thought that Jeongyeon was gonna give her a cold shoulder and she thought right. Jeongyeon did give her a cold shoulder. Momo just continued on driving but started a conversation. "So..what made you join the medical mission?" She asked with an annoying smile in her face. In her peripheral view, she saw Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow and shot her a glare and answered "I didn't". "Then why are you here?" she said, shooting another question, trying to annoy Jeongyeon which she'll probably succeed in. "I was forced to." "How?" Momo fired another question and honestly, Jeongyeon was loosing it. She didn't want to be reminded of the reason why she was here in the first place.

 

"This will be your last question. Arasso?" Annoyed was obvious in Jeongyeon's tone of voice but Momo still remained calm, trying to stop her laughter. "I live with my step monster and i did illegal racing that i was sent to jail but my dad let me out and said that i need to help on this thing as a punishment but after this, i'll get my new car. Now, you better shut up or I swear, I'll show my fist inside your mouth." Momo didn't need to ask because Jeongyeon's father already told her everything. She just wanted to annoy Jeongyeon. "Arasso, grumpy pants" she muttered a little loudly, hoping that Jeongyeon would her to make her even annoyed. "What did you say?!" Momo just smiled and said "nothing."

 

After a few minutes of silence, Jeongyeon spoke up. "Are we almost there?" but Momo just ignored her and continued driving. "Ya! I'm talking to you!" Jeongyeon nagged. Momo was still looking at the road and pointed to herself. "Me?" She said. "Who else?" the older said annoyed. "The girl in the back seat" Momo said and Jeongyeon tensed up. "What girl? There's no one with us" She said. Momo was trying to suppress her laugh and she succeeded. "There is." Momo said. Jeongyeon slowly looked at the back seat and she found no one. "Ya! Stop playing with me!" Jeongyeon said as she slapped Momo's arm. "Ya! I'm driving!" Momo shouted. "Then you shouldn't have scared me!" She said. "You should be more nice to me then! Because whether you like it or not, you're gonna be stuck with me for 1 whole week whether you like it or not!" Momo shouted which made Jeongyeon fire a "Ya! you should stop annoying me then! My father said that you should take care of me! Not annoy me every single minute!"

 

"I'm annoying you?! oh how sad! What are you gonna do about it? Cry?" Momo said teasingly which made Jeongyeon's blood boil. "AHH really? I can't believe I’ll be stuck with you!" "well then, too bad!" Momo said teasingly then smiled. "Momo - 1, Jeongyeon - 0" she said inside her head then smiled proudly.

 

15 minutes have passed and they finally arrived at the Yoo's Mansion. Right away as Momo parked her car, Jeongyeon got out, got her things and went inside her room, leaving Momo. "Someone is mad" Momo said then laughed while doing a victory dance and jumping up and down multiple times. "Good work Momo!" She cheered then went inside the house only to be frightened by someone wearing a zombie mask. "AHh! I don't want to die! HELP!" Momo screamed as she dropped to the floor, tears streaming down her face. The person wearing the zombie mask laughed so hard then took of the mask only to reveal Jeongyeon. "You should have seen your face!" Jeongyeon said then continued on laughing.

 

Jeongyeon started jumping and running around the mansion shouting "Jeongyeon 1, Momo 0!" Momo wiped her tears and stood up, chasing over Jeongyeon. "Ya! What do you mean Momo 0? I already got 1 point! I annoyed you at the car earlier!" Momo shouted. Jeongyeon then stopped in her tracks. "That was counted? Arasso." she said then started running again, this time shouting "Jeongyeon 2, Momo 1! I still won over you, pig!"

 

"Jeongyeon 2? EH?!" Momo looked at her with a confused expression, ignoring the fact that Jeongyeon called her a pig once again. Jeongyeon once again stopped in her tracks and said "I annoyed you earlier in the car when I was laughing about your name, Mo-Mo" Jeongyeon started laughing again due to Momo's name. "Ya! You pabo!" Momo said then chased Jeongyeon but the latter immediately ran upstairs to her room and immediately shut the door, locking it. Momo was knocking and knocking until Jeongyeon shouted "You can't catch me, Pig!"

 

"I'll get you next time pabo! I'll get my revenge!" Momo shouted.

 

 

This will be a hella tough week