FINAL

Jaejoong's Tapsy-turvy Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A muscular man is having a nice cup of warm coffee in the living while watching t.v when a loud voice interrupted his coffee break.

"YUNNIEEEE~~~I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!", said the pregnant man. 'why does it feel like it's a bad news?', the muscular man thought.

"What is it Joongie?", he asked with a forced smile.

"I'M GOING TO NAME OUR BABY AFTER YOU!", the pregnant man happily informed his husband.

Upon hearing this so-called good news, Yunho didn't know if he will jump in joy or cry out loud. It's not that he hated his name. It's just that, it didn't feel right.

"Joongie baby, can we think of another name? I mean my name isn't that bad but can we name our baby with another name?", Yunho sounded like he was begging but he wasn't. Really.

Tears were pooling in Jaejoong's eyes. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Yunho didn't want their baby to be named after him. It wasn't a bad idea, right?

"You hate me. You don't love me. You don't want this baby. You are mean. I hate you.", he said while running to their room.

Yunho was dumbfounded. No words were coming out from his mouth. He went to their bedroom only to find Jaejoong emptying their closet.

He gathered his strength and asked Jaejoong a meaningful question.

"What are you doing, Jae?"

"Are you blind or what? Can't you see? I'm leaving you. I don't want to continue this marriage anymore. You don't love me. You don't even want this baby. I should have just aborted this before."

"What are you saying, Jae? I didn't say that! You're thinking too much."

"THINKING TOO MUCH?? I JUST WANT TO NAME OUR BABY AFTER YOU BUT YOU REJECTED MY IDEA! YOU THINK IT'S....IT'S HORRIBLE! A VERY STUPID ONE!", Jaejoong widened his eyes upon realizing what he said. "OH MY GOD! DID I JUST SAY STUPID?! OH NOOOO! YOU DUMB IDIOT HUSBAND OF MINE, YOU TOLD ME I AM STUPID!", and his cry got louder and louder. 

"Yah! I didn't say those things! Jae, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter