Ricky...do i like him?

Happily married at 17, Say WHAT?!

"Seohyun ah! Seohyun ah!" Seo Hyun's brother called out to her running up stairs.

"oh...Jun oppa, waeyo?" Seo Hyun came out of her room still wearing make up and her wig from her shooting. Jun Seok was waving a letter in front of her breathless. Seo Hyun took his letter and read.

"omo...oppa! you got in!" She hugged him, he gotten into his dream university in US to be a musician and it was coming true.

"i'm so proud of you oppa!!" she squeezed him again, he pats her head after she finally let go of him. But Seo Hyun's smile suddenly turn into a sad one.

"Seohyun ah...i promise that i'll visit you whenever i can, arrasso?" he lightly pinches her cheeks, seohyun just nodded.

"oh..arraso.." she nods and went back to her room the same time as Jun seok goes into his.

Seohyun went back to her white dressing table, she took off her blonde with and put it back on the stand. Her brown hair falls back to her hips, she took her pink paddle brush and brushes her hair. She sighed. She picked up the cloud like picture frame of her sister.

"unni....oppa..finally got in. Now omma wouldn't worry about him anymore right unni?"  She asked her sister, obviously wont answer her. Suddenly her blue lollipop phone rang T-Ara's lovey dovey, she flip it open. Ricky's caller ID was showing.

"yeobseyo?" She answered, walking to her white and blue princess bed and sat on it.

"ah. noona! are you home? can i come over?" Ricky's clear voice asked and the background sound like he was already on his way.

"oh..nae...don't you have a schedule today? y-ya! i'm not a noona...i'm just older by months" Seo Hyun said realizing what he just called her, Ricky chuckled.

"arrasso...i got a day off tomorrow so we finished early today..." Ricky answered her.

"i'm going to hung up now..." Seohyun sat up.

"eh...? andwe!" Ricky whined, Seohyun puffed her cheeks.

"yah! i need to shower! and this time dont come through the window!" Seohyun said boiling up. Ricky chuckled at her cute sudden burst of anger.

"arraso..~" then she hung up. She went to take a shower.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yeobo...i don't think its such a good idea..." the wife said, feeling worried.

"eshh..it'll fine. as long as she listens...beside, you said he was a good kid! so stop worrying" he said eyes on the rode, driving his white BMW.

"but...will she really listen? she never listened to us! even her job...when we said no she'll just sign the contract..aish" the husband glares at his wife for worrying too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seo hyun got out of the bathroom with her yellow t-shirt and shorts. Her hair was wet, she looks at her email in her phone.

"annyeong noona!" Ricky appeared out of nowhere from the window, Seohyun almost drop both of her heart and her cellphone.

"y-yah! i told you to come through the door! you almost gave me a heart attack!" Seohyun puts her hand on her hearbeating chest. Ricky just laugh.

"mian.mianhae..." Ricky apologizes between his laughter. Seohyun gave him the annoyed look.

"tch. sometimes...its like you forgot that i have weak heart." Seohyun took out a small towel and dry her hair with it, but she was more like wiping a table than her head. Ricky let out a small laugh.

"come here" Ricky said motioning her to come to him, but she won't budge. Ricky sighed, the walk towards her.Then he helped, her wipe correctly.

"gomawo..." Seohyun thanked feeling a little bit shy.

"Seohyun we got something to-" her mom suddenly barged into her room. But stopped, seeing Ricky was there.

"oh...annyeonghaseyo imonim.." Ricky greeted her politely with a 90 degress bow.

"omma...you shouldve knock..." she was ignored.

"oh annyeonghaseyo, Chang Hyun....when did you came?" she asks try not to freak out that there was a guy in her daughter's room.

"i just got here" Ricky replied still holding the towel in his hand.

"oh...then...i'll talk to you tomorrow..Seohyun ah.." her mom left the room.

"aish...you should've seen her, she was still shock to see me in your room" Ricky said with a sad tone.

"yah, kenchana...you've been her thousands times since we were kids" Seohyun said brushing her half wet and half dried hair.

"oh...right, Seohyun ah...wanna go for a ride on my bike? its been along time since we did that." Ricky offered pulling her to the window showing his bike. Seohyun, missed those times. They always see eachother before Ricky moved away. Seohyun nodded then Ricky climb out of the window followed by Seohyun. When they were already down, Ricky got on his bike with the smile Seohyun always loved.

"Seohyun ah, get on and hold on to me as tight as you can!" Seohyun laughs at his adorableness.  She got on the bike behind him and holds on to the seat, but suddenly Ricky took both of her hands and wraps them around his waist. Seohyun looked at him curiously but he smiled mischievoiusly. Then he started to paddle fast, almost making Seohyun fall and shrieking.

"yah! don't go too fast!!" Without knowing Seohyun hugged his back tightly. But he slowed down.

 

After the ride, they sat at a park nearby. Seohyun was looking at the night sky, it was clear today with all the stars.

"Seohyun ah...can i ask you something?" Ricky asks nervously.

"bwoya?" Seohyun asks looking at him with her pretty eyes.

"ah..i..why did you cry so hard when i told you i'm going to move away?" he asked inside he was trying to ask something else but his voice couldn't let him.

"bwo? haha, ofcourse i cried......my only best friend, was leaving me" Seohyun pouted sadly. It mad Ricky's heart beats faster.

"a-ah..." Ricky nodded in understood, but Seohyun suddenly kissed his cheek. Ricky was shock, while Seohyun's face was red.

"wh..what are you doing?" Ricky tries to break the silence with and awkward laugh. Seohyun at first look sad but she manage to smile.

"i-its late already....i better go now!" Seohyun ran, Ricky called out to her.Seohyun ran when she was out of sight, she stop to breathe some air.

"what did i do?! ahhh! jinjja!!" Seohyun shouted out of embarrasement and frustrate.