teaser

EASTWORLD

You were the most talented designer and programmer in the facility.Everyone knew your name and your work which had earned you a huge income and widespread recognition.Your work was truly God's work.In this place,you got to play Him everyday...Creating,destroying,fixing,arranging,controling. EASTWORLD was a part of you and you were a part of EASTWORLD.As a human you had weaknesses and unlike your creations,they couldn't be erased and reprogrammed.Your biggest weakness was the man sitting in front of you.His cat-like eyes blank,just like his artificial mind.His pointy face relaxed from the slumber.You loved watching him when he was at this state.It was the only time you got to see him unharmed,uned.You got to see him just like how you created him.You sighed.

"Minseok.." you called his name.

His eyes came to life,cheeky and alluring.His beautifull lips in a small smirk.He looked at you expectantly,here at the lab he remembered your face.He knew nothing more than that,only the image of you.

"Hello Minseok." you said quietly.

"Hello.." he answered.

"Do you know were you are?" you asked him.He smiled.

"I'm in a dream.." he said,his eyes never leaving you.

"Do you like dreaming?" you asked.

"I love dreaming.It's an escape." he grinned.

"An escape from what?" you asked,though knowing very well.

"Routine..." he said and paused.His eyes scanned your face and he continued."Do you like dreaming?".

You smiled and nodded.

"I do.." you said.

"I'd love to hear about your favourite dream." he said to you with wide eyes.

"Maybe some other time,Minseok..." you said.

"As you wish.." he said,his smile not faultering a bit.

Silence was spread.You were in deep thoughts.Thoughts about the perfect specimen of a man you had in front of you.It was unprofessional and borderline insane to be in love with him,you knew that.