Final

When the skies are gray
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:47 PM

Seulgi was practicing alone in the company's practice room. She was dancing until her muscles wear out on the next day.

She was in verge of giving up to become an idol but her parents says otherwise. Her parents give her motivational lectures when she's about to give up.

And she isn't giving up right now, she is practicing everyday even she stays late in the company's building.

She has been a trainee for 7 years now, and she's about to give up. There were a lot of trainees who comes in and then leaves abruptly.

After she finishes dancing to a song without leaving small mistakes, she turns off the speaker and packed her things up inside her training bag.

She wipes her sweat, which was dropping down from her forehead and chugs down her water bottle.

She does this everytime. Seulgi practices until the night comes rather than her training period gets cut off by the company.

The monolidded girl left the building and went to the nearest bus stop while waiting for a bus.

She was losing her self when the head of the company keeps on creating boy groups rather thar girl groups.

When that incident happened, there were only a few girl trainees left, including her. But she still keeps on fighting back even though it's already tiring for a normal human being.

Her thoughts trailed off when a bus stopped infront of her and she immediately went inside the bus while swiping her card for the payment.Β 

She sat down on the middle part of the vehicle, with the windows beside her. Seulgi feels tired after all she had been through. She heaved a sigh.

After a few minutes, the vehicle stopped on the third bus stop. Seulgi stood up, bringing her bag and left the bus.

Timingly, when she had a step down the bus, droplets of rain was falling down. She was just muttering curse words, when she realized she forgot to bring her umbrella.

Great. Just great.

She waited for minutes for the rain to stop while she's under the covers of the bus stop. But nothing even a single miracle arrived.

So the brunette decided to walk while being wet by the pouring rain. She doesn't mind having colds at all. She just walked like there wasn't rain, since her dorm is few blocks away.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her and immediately walked beside her with an umbrella on hand.

The monolidded girl glances at the person beside her and it was just Joohyun, her co-trainee in the same company. She sighed when she finds out she was just some person whom she knows truly.

Her heartbeat starts picking a fast pace up. She's with the girl she truly trusted and she truly admired for a long time.

"Why are you walking under this hard rain, Seulgi-ya?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter