Chapter 1

TRAPPED

Ren found himself sitting on a sofa but he was not sure how he came here, he doesn't remembers how he ended up here or what happened to him but the pain was still there, his cheeks still hot, heart aching.........

 

 

Everything looked real yet virtual,  the place gave him a familiar feeling as if he is living in this place, if not for long time then atleast long enough to be familiar with everything around..... The lavish furnitures, the white walls, the imported rug...... But he was sure he has never been here......

 

 

He stood up, he moved but he felt empty as f he is moving without a body, he went toward the light and stopped infront of a window to look outside......... All he can see was Skyline of the city........

 

He looked down, he certainly was not in the ground floor maybe above 30 or 40 floors, he was not good in counting but he was sure because he has never been to a building this high....... He started feeling dizziness from the height, he was not in his best condition anyway........

 

He turned back thinking he should sit now, take some rest, maybe he will be able to get hold of whatever is going on after taking some rest...

 

He sat o the sofa and looked around one last time, hoping he can remember how he ended here when he saw someone sitting in next room..... Seemed like an home office, he can't makeout out clearly As if his far eyesight is blurred, he can only see a blurred figure that looked familiar..... looked like someone he saw long time ago..........

 

And the man turned back, was he smiling? The man stood up and walked with that smile

 

"Minki" the man called......

 

Ren heard the man calling someone named Minki..... The name unknown to him, but the voice of this man was so so familiar, maybe a little matured.........

 

"Minkiya" the man raised his voice a little.....

 

"Hmmmm" Ren replied......  why did he reply? He doesn't know himself why he replied, he just felt like replying as if it was meant for him..........

 

"What were you thinking, you seemed lost" the man asked as he got closer and caressed Ren's cheeks... " Are you sick? Are you hurting anywhere? " The man touched Ren's temple checking his temperature......

 

 

Ren's eyes widened, his vision was clear as crystal now, the man infront of him was the man he missed for a long time, someone for whom he waited for 8 years, someone he was dying to meet.......

 

 

"JR? J     Jonghyun" Ren was overwhelmed.....

 

"Yes Minkiya"

 

"I..... umm.... I..... Us.... Why are you calling me that and How did we end up here" Ren was totally confused....

 

"I know, how did we end up here at this point of life?" Jonghyun repeated, leaving a sigh..... "So what did you decided.... Whatever you decide to do with your life, with us...... I will respect it" Jonghyun asked sadly........

 

"Decide? About what?" Ren asked.......

 

 

"About your life... Your studies...... like you said earlier, Do you want to make your own identity, standing at your own feet..... Leaving everything behind..... Leaving the past..... Leaving everyone behind..."

 

Was that even a question, Ren thought, ofcourse he wants that, he definitely wants to stand on his own, making his own identity....... So that he wouldn't be controlled by anyone, not to be looked down and definitely don't have to go back to that hellhole, to that club........ "Yes I want that.... there is no other way" he replied confidently........

 

 

"Ok that's...... That's good to know, I am happy for you" Jonghyun told, which was clearly a lie, his eyes were telling otherwise......

 

Jonghyun's welled up eyes shouting that he is not happy, not even a little bit............ how can he be happy, when the love of his life decided to take a different route in life, to part from him......... When the person for whom he made all the efforts decided to move on...... to make him just a part of his past and eventually to forget him......

 

"You should sleep here tonight , then will take you to your place tomorrow morning, you look really tired" Jonghyun managed to say without letting the tears from his eyes drop.........

 

"Is he not happy for me, that I can stand on my own" Ren thought but didn't stress on it, he was actually too tired and Still trying to figure out what is actually happening........... He moved to the bedroom and threw himself on the bed which was too soft and over comfortable for him...... How did he even know where the bedroom was.... Maybe he was too tired to even think that as he drifted to deep sleep...............

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

"Ren....Ren...."

 

"Ren"

 

Lying on the floor Ren opened his eyes and saw the person in-charge of him scooted infront of him...... Ren's head was rotating but he managed to sit up.......

 

"What are you doing here? and where is JR?" Ren asked....

 

"JR? Were you dreaming or  have you gone insane by boss's beating...... Wake up and eat" The man said hitting Ren's head lightly, giving him a smirk.....

 

That is when Ren remembered..... He dozed off after he was hit by his boss, for attacking a customer with a knife... [ For reference see - My story 2 ]

 

"Maybe I was Dreaming, but it felt too true to be a dream" Ren thought.......

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

A/N :

So here is the first chapter, and as I have told earlier, this story is the sequel to my ongoing fic 'obviously yours'..

I was about to start this fic after completing that fic but somehow ended up writing this chapter, I hope you all will give the same love to this fic too ......