I do.

„どうして? " ("dōe?") || 『j.jk k.th p.jm』

Do you remember all the nights and days we spent together?
I do. 
I remember when I was so tired that I would just sleep anywhere I were, but I didn't. I stayed up late, to be your company and spend all of my time with you. I waited till you would fall asleep, but it always seemed like you never sleep. Finally...I was the one that fell asleep first.

Do you remember when we were traveling together and had the time of our lives?
I do. 
Still the memory of our two having fun in the amusement park has it's flashbacks in my mind. The way you happily followed me and the fact that you made that video... I think that it's the one of the happiest memories that we've ever had. I was tired and I wanted to rest, but for you I went on that goddamn high rollercoaster. Lastly... We needed a longer break.

Do you remember that time when I said that I want to have my next step in life with you?
I do.
Then, excuse me. I didn't knew that you thought I should buy you an apartment. I'm sorry that I never did that before. Would it look different if I did buy you an apartment?
I wish I could have known the answer.

Do you remember that time when they all said bad things about you, but I was the one that told them otherwise?
I do.
That is the most painful memory as you wanted to push me away. I know that you tried to make it better complimenting me and telling me good things, but the wounds never actually healed. For a long time...they stayed in my heart and mind.

Do you remember when I thought that you won't go again on that rollercoaster, but you did? 
I do.
He was like you. He runned after you, but I didn't had that much strength to do so. I just stayed and waited. I remember your happy smile. The way he held your hand up and how you smiled to him. I will never forget it. For the first time I thought that I really should let you go.

Do you remember when we were in Osaka and I followed him after to jewelry shop?
I do.
I remember that he wanted you to stay outside for a while. I went after him and he asked me which one would you like. Mindlessly I told him the truth and he answered: "So I have made the right choice".
I didn't knew at first. Lastly... I helped him with everything.

Do you remember that place I took you two with me?
I do.
It was my place. A place that I promised myself that I will show to someone I cherish the most. That day I wanted to get my courage and tell you that you're the one for me. I wanted him to film my little coming out to you. Finally... I became the one to film. Him. In my special place. Telling you that he wants to show everyone you're his and giving you that couple ring.

Do you remember when I started to overwork myself again?
I do.
I started fainting again and dieting. I let you go, because I saw that you both were happy and deeply in love. So I needed to look better and started skipping meals. Slowly I was fading away. Then I once you took me out. We went to our places and spend a lot of time together. Eating ice cream we stood on the bridge. Suddenly you asked me if I can do you a favor as a best friend. Without second thought I said yes.

Today, on this big day, you are saying that two words.
"I do."
But they aren't for me. I can hear the main person in this place saying the words:
"Are you taking this man called Jeon Jungkook as your husband and you're promising to be faithful, loving and caring as long as you both shall live?"
Two voices are saying these two words.
"I do."
His confident, deep and loud.
And mine...Quiet, insecure and shaky.