Heart-throbbing Lies

Heart-throbbing Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinwoo and Seungyoon are alone inside the recording studio late at night. They are trying to finish a new song for Winner. Jinwoo is the last one to record and Seungyoon is the main producer so they are the only ones left. Jinwoo decides to wait for Seungyoon while he is adding finishing touches to their new song. While waiting, Jinwoo's stomach growls and he stands up to get some food outside,"Seungyoon-ah, do you have something you need? I'll go to the grocery to buy us food."

Seungyoon stops what he's doing for a moment to answer, "Yep! can you buy me yogurt? I already ate my last one."

Jinwoo smiled and answers"Ok!"  before exiting the room.

After half an hour, Jinwoo comes back bringing a lot of snacks and Seungyoon's yogurt. Seungyoon is still working on the song but stands up to get his wallet when he noticed Jinwoo,"Hyung, how much is the yogurt?I'll pay you."

"1,000,000 won." Jinwoo answered with a deadpan face.

Seungyoon smirks because it is too obvious that Jinwoo is lying. He has been living with him for so long to understand his quirks. But he still tries to ride on his joke. He says while acting surprise, "Ah. really??" 

Jinwoo replied, "Yeah, I bought it from a famous brand."

Seungyoon laughs, "Eyyy...hyung, I know you are lying." Seungyoon digs through his wallet to count for the appropriate amount he thinks for the yogurt then holds it up and says, "Here."

But Jinwoo only smirks. He looks playful as he takes swift steps closer and closer to Seungyoon. Seungyoon feels threatened so he steps backward as Jinwoo moves forward. Jinwoo continues to approach him until Seungyoon is pushed to the wall and cannot step backward any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter