chapter 1

Ordinary to Super Duper Extraordinary

Chapter 1 :

 “__ ah…wake up!!!” you try to open your eyes a bit and see your umma’s sweet smile… “umma…5 minutes more!!!” you said lazily “wake up now…or I’ll broke your laptop” your umma said calmly…you quickly run to you desk and scream “don’t you dare touch my baby!!!” “aiiish ppali!!!wash up and get ready!!!” “ne…”

5 minutes later…

After taking a quick bath you quickly use…

 you quickly use...…and run downstairs…

“morning appa and umma!!!” you said cheerfully “morning young lady…” your appa said happily… ”come here __ here’s your breakfast…” your umma said happily “nee…umma” “so  __ …how’s your school???” your appa said while giving you his sweet smile “umm…I’ll have a social and science presentation later and maybe after college…I’ll go check our project in myeongdong…” you said cutely…

5 minutes later…

“bye umma and appa!!!” you said cheerfully…you quickly drive your car to hayeon’s house and ring her bell… “hayeonie!!!” you said happily “ne…I’m coming!!!” “ppali hayeonie!!!”

20 minutes later…

We’re arrived at our class… ”morning!!!” you said to the students “morning __ aah!!!” nichan said happily…you quickly hug nichan and yelled “morning!!!” suddenly the teacher comes in “now…put out your laptop!!!we’ll start the presentation!!!”

Recess time…

“uwaaaa…so tiring” nichan complained lazily…”ahahaha…let’s eat now” you said happily…

5 minutes later…

“let’s go back…we’ll have the first turn on science” hayeon said while running to the class…suddenly, we meet infinite on our way to class with fangirls around them…yeah, of course…how can kingkas don’t have fangirls right??

Suddenly you saw woohyun and sungyeol are walking to you guys… “nichaaaan!!!” woohyun walk happily to her then give her a bear hug “aigoo oppa!!!there’s my friends here…and your fangirls are here too…” “kwenchana…they’ll not bite you!!!” woohyun said while flirting with nichan…suddenly hoya appeared and then he and sungyeol closed your eyes and hayeon’s eyes and drag us to infinite…

“may not see that one!!!” hoya said childishly to you…you just nod your head and look to all infinite members…suddenly one of the boys smiled at you…you try to hide your blush but it just suddenly appear on your cheeks “uwaaaa…noona’s blushing!!!waeyo noona???” “sungjongie…don’t !!!”  hoya said coldly “your girlfriend hyung???” “myungsoo wanna try to die???” hoya said grumpily “yah!!!i’m just asking!!!” myungsoo said while pouting cutely…

You blush harder after seeing his smile to you…after having a long conversation between you, hayeon and infinite minus woohyun…suddenly the bell rings and we have to go back to class “bye oppas!!!” you said cutely “bye __ie!!!see you!!!” sunggyu said cutely…

Go Home time… (A.N : mianhae I don’t post about what happened in class…it’ll be so boring…so, I’ll skip okay!!!)

Suddenly…when you’re walking trough the corridor…your phone ring…

neoneun neomu yeppeo neoneun jeongmal bitna…Mae sungan neoneun naui Cover girl

you read the caller ID and see that there’s yeol’s name on it “__ aah oddieyo??” “umm…corridor??” “wanna go home with me or not???” “umm…I have to check my project in myeongdong…how’d you think???” “umm…I’ll go by myself then…” sungyeol said in a sad tone “mianhae yeol aaaaah ><” “ahaha…kwenchana!!!good luck __ !!!bye!!!”

after that time… quickly drive my car to myeongdong and check my project…when I’m just arrived at myeongdong…the project is almost done beautifully…suddenly someone bowed at me and ask “miss shin…hope you like this project…” “no…I don’t like it…” the people there just give me a very sad smile “but…I LOVE THIS PROJECT!!!all of your work is great!!!here…for all of you…just bring this foods home for my present to you guys…thank you so much for all this hard work!!!” you bowed to them and leave with a very sweet smile…

At Home…

“I’m home!!!appa…umma!!!” you said cutely…but there’s no answer…you quickly run to your room and find a paper and a gown

We’ll wait you in Kim’s Corporation party!!!here’s the gown and don’t be late!!!the party will start at 8 p.m…see you

Appa and umma :)

 

At 7.30 p.m

You quickly use…

at 7.30 p.m you quickly use...and your white high heels…

*perfect…* you said to yourself…you run downstairs and call your driver “Mr. Joe…we’re going to Kim corporation” you said politely “yes miss…”

At Kim Corporation…

“so…where’s the princess of yours???” the leader of kim ask to your father…suddenly your father saw you in the entrance and excuse him to pick you up…you quickly saw your father and lock your arm in his…”appa…what are we going to do here???” you said curious “you’ll see” your appa said calmly…

Your appa bring you to the kim family…all your way to them…you’ll see that all people is staring at your beauty…after meet the kim family…you slightly bowed to the leader of kim “ooh…miss beauty…glad you’re here…” Mr. Kim said to you happily “thank you…and think that you’re to handsome to call me by that Mr. Kim” you smiled cutely to Mr. Kim

“here…this is my sons sunggyu and myungsoo” Mr. Kim said happily…you bowed to them automatically and suddenly shocked when he said “you’ll have something cool with one of them…” “w..what???”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rinyoungie's note :

so...here's the first chappie...sorry if it's boring :( hope you like it ^^

DO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND BE FRIENDS WITH ME  (^o^)/ THANK YOU !!!