01.

DECEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: later chapters may involve death.

 

chapter one :: 
 

october 1, 2017
12:34pm ; Easton Brooke Restaurant
Her hands shook as she read over the name on the text message in her boyfriends phone. No, she hadn’t picked it up or unlocked it. He was just stupid enough to leave it face up as he went to the restroom of the diner. The screen of the android lit up and showed who had sent the text that made the girls face go red. As if she had just embarrassed herself infront of a crowd of people. As he weaved through tables and chairs to return to her he took his seat in the black leather chair across from her own. But he could sense the change in mood. With her face reddened and an angry scowl she huffed like the young girl she was, twenty to be exact. 
“What’s wrong Daeyong?”

”You’re married?” 
“What?”
”Don’t “what?” me Shinwon, You’re married?
”No, Daeyong I’m not.” 
“The message clearly says from “Wife”. How stupid do you think I am?” 
 really stupid.
“Please babe, you’re causing a scene for nothing.”

Looking up from where they sat Daeyong looked around the two of them. Some people murmured amongst themselves about what they were hearing, a few choosing to mind their own business. The girl became even more red as began to look like the equivalent to a tomato. 

“Please calm down and let me explain.” 
“...You have two minutes Shinwon.” 
“We’re getting a divorce. Things haven’t been doing so good for the past year. And two months ago before I met you that’s when we decided it would be best. I just haven’t had the time to chang her contact name. She’s probably texting me about the papers.”
Lies.
”Please believe me, Daeyong.”
”I believe you, but don’t make me look stupid Shinwon.”
”I would never. I love you too much for that.” 
And more lies.

His phone vibrated in his pants pocket as he leaned over the table pressing a soft and loving kiss onto the girl’s forehead. The screen lighting up to one word. Wife.

October 1, 2017 
12:54pm ; The Go Residents
(Y/N) dialed her husbands number once more as she sat at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter