Keeping the beauty forever ♡

Photos of love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin loved taking photos of things he found beautiful. He was just four years old when he first got the unstoppable desire to make the beauty of the butterfly in front of his eyes immortal. He got so mesmerized by its colors, by how beautifully it was flying, by how elegant and fragile it was. But unfortunately, he didn’t know how to keep this beauty alive for forever. He sulked all day until his father came home and taught him how to be the one who can keep the beauty forever. Well…only on the paper…but still. It was something enough for jaemin to try.

He could never forget the first time he touched a camera. His hands were shaking. The feeling of cold metal of the camera on his palms was so…weird but exciting. His eyes shined with the excitement of the first time when he pressed the button and really made the beauty of the rose in front of him immortal. He could still remember how his father put his hands on his tiny shoulders and said: “looks like you born to do that, son” with such a proud voice.

And ever since then he never stopped keeping the beauty of beautiful things around him forever in his photographs…

____________________________

It was one of those days jaemin was walking on the streets of the town he loved so much. when he found a pure white, small, dark-eyed, beautiful cat cleaning his fur. He loved cats a lot but he loved pretty ones even more. So he took out his camera and knelt down to keep its beauty but before he could press the button something else caught his attention. Well, someone else actually.

It was a boy. He was sitting in front of a huge canvas, painting something passionately. The brush he was holding with his small, soft looking hands was caressing the face of the canvas so slowly but gracefully that jaemin had to stop and watch him. he just had to.

He had never seen someone doing whatever they are doing that…beautifully. There was just something about the way the boy spread the color on to color and making it seem more and more beautiful every passion second. From the way, he turned his wrist gently to the way his eyes shined when he decided which color he will use next, everything about him was so beautiful. He was so beautiful.

When he could finally take his eyes off of the mesmerizing view in front of him he noticed the cat was watching him now. As if he was waiting for jaemin to take a photo of him. jaemin held onto his camera tighter but changed his focus to the beautiful boy this time. He clicked on the button right when the boy smiled at the art he just finished. Jaemin did the same after taking the photo.

Then the boy suddenly turned around as if he heard the clicking sound, he probably did, and jaemin did what probably not every sane person would do; he took his backpack from the ground and ran away…yeah…after a few hours, he thought maybe it was not the best thing to do at that moment but it was too late already. Well, at least he took a photo of him so he could still keep his beauty with him even if he never sees that boy again.

But he did though. He saw that boy, again and again, every single day. It turned out that this exact spot was the boy’s special place to do his paintings. Oh, and his name was “Renjun”. At least that’s what people he talked with on the street said.

Even after learning his name, learning he is from China and watching him from afar and taking his photos everyday jaemin still couldn’t talk with Renjun. He just couldn’t go and talk with the most beautiful person he had ever seen. He wasn’t even sure if the boy knew Korean. He could’ve to know English but still, he couldn’t be sure.

He thought he could talk with him one day finally and took out his camera to take a photo of Renjun like he did every day but fate was being cruel to him again. Because he, once again, saw the most beautiful person he had ever seen...okay maybe the second most beautiful person he had ever seen…oh damn who he was lying to they both were so so beautiful and jaemin suddenly felt his heart tightened up when the taller boy with glasses leaned down to check Renjun’s painting. Renjun blushed and tried to push the boy away but the boy just laughed and said something which made Renjun blush harder. But jaemin couldn’t hear what he said because he stopped hearing for a few seconds after hearing his angelic laughter and pretty eye smile.

Surprisingly the boy ped his bag and took out a camera too, one that looks slightly older than Jaemin’s own, and focused it on the painting before asking something to Renjun. Renjun blushed harder but nodded and said something in return. Oh just how much jaemin wished he could see what was on the canvas. Was it a painting of the view in front of them? Maybe it was the sky he painted. The sky was so pretty today. Or maybe it was a girl. Jaemin’s smile dropped at this thought. What if Renjun had a girlfriend? What if both of them had a girlfriend? Why did it bother jaemin so much? Why his heart tightened again when he imagined Renjun with a girl, in a bad way this time like his heart was suffocating.

He shook his head and tried to push away all the bad thoughts that had been wandering in his head for minutes. When he looked at them again he saw the boy was talking with Renjun again, probably about his painting. Jaemin couldn’t stop himself from reaching for his camera and taking a photo of this boy too. Even though his collection of Renjun’s photos was so dear to him he thought, no, actually he realized that he was going to make one for this boy too.

Right after he took his photo the boy suddenly looked at him and winked with a little smirk on his lips and jaemin, once again, did the stupid thing and ran away.

Needless to say that he kept taking both of the boys’ photos every day, in the same spot, with the same lenses. He just…had to keep their beauty with him forever because he was pretty sure he was never going to get the courage to talk with them. But maybe fate changed his plans a bit…

____________________________

It was just one of those days he was taking photos of Renjun and the other photographer boy when the boy suddenly looked at him and focused his camera on him. jaemin heard a click sound and he knew it didn’t come from his own camera. The boy just took a photo of him…oh dear god what?

His legs were shaking so hard with every step he took towards the boy. When he finally stook in front of him he could s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter