Three

Ice control

"Hakyeon," Taekwoon tries to pull his wrist away from hakyeon or to stop him from walking so fastly but it's as if hakyeon didnt even heard him "Hakyeon,please."
After trying and still not getting the result he wanted,taekwoon got frustated.He doesn't even know where hakyeon is trying to drag him to.Huffing in frustation,taekwoon reaches forward and hold onto hakyeon's shoulder,effectively making him stop.The halt seems to finally makes hakyeon aware of his surroundings.Taekwoon watches suspiciously as hakyeon looks around before looking at taekwoon,face flushed 
"Did- did i dragged you all the way here,woonie?"
At that,taekwoon snorts unattractively "You sure did.You wouldn't stop even as i call your name for the hundredth time"
Hakyeon's face flushed an even darker red which only makes taekwoon feels more confused with Hakyeons behaviour.
"What's wrong with you,yeon??" Taekwoon reach forward once again and caresses hakyeons hair fondly 
"I... Uh,its nothing,dont worry.."
Taekwoon frowns,glaring at his surroundings "How is it nothing?You just literally suddenly got up and pulled me out of the shop.This place is not even near our dorm,where did you even planned to take me?"
Hakyeon looks at taekwoon sheepishly,pouting "The people there are disgusting"
"What?why?who?"
Hakyeon looks at taekwoon ridiculously and smacks his arm lightly,pouting even more "Don't you see that tall guy walking towards our table?I bet he's trying to get some numbers or something"
"Or maybe he's just trying to ask for our help?" Taekwon tries,mouth curling up a little as he saw hakyeon still pouting
"What help?His friends are literally snickering like crazy behind him at their table,i can totally swear that it's a bet!" Hakyeon said,frustrated that Taekwoon didn't see the situation the same way as he does.Though,hakyeon is kinda lying about why he pulled taekwoon away from them.Hakyeon is pretty sure those guys are the same ones with the guys from their first class that was talking about taekwoon in a 'quiet' voice.It's annoying.They're annoying.
Taekwoon shakes his head and smiles at hakyeon who's huffing and pouting like a child "fine,whatever you say.Lets just find our way back to the dorm.Im tired from all the walking"
--
/Hongbin POV/
I walk lazily towards my next class with sanghyuk following close behind.I look at him and chuckle "Still hangover,hyukkie?"
Sanghyuk glares at me and rolls his eyes "I wonder whose fault it is that i drank so much last night?"
I shrugs even though i know perfectly well that it's me,laughing quietly "I wonder too.Must be a wonderful person,eh?" 
Hearing that,Sanghyuk shakes his head while sighing and mumbling curses under his breath.Not like i care anyways,i'll admit,i totally deserve those curses after forcing hyuk to drink so much last night.
As soon as we arrives at our class,sanghyuk opens the door before slamming them again after getting in.Huffing,i glare at the door "Kids nowadays doesnt know manners"
I was about to reach out and open the door to get in when a sickly pale but strong looking arm reachs out first and opens the door.I look next to me before realising that the owner of the dracula like arm is none other the hot grey guy.He glances at me before getting inside,not bothering to hold open the door for me to enter or something.Geez,nobody have manners these days is it?
I frown,throwing open the door before walking to sanghyuk and..the hot guy?Why are they sitting with each other?Looking around,i realised that no other seats are available.Eh,no wonder then.
I look at them both before sitting down next to the grey haired guy,smiling awkwardly
"Hello,uh..?"
The guy look at me confusedly before understanding "Oh,hello.Im taekwoon.."
I smiles brightly,chuckling a little when i saw him blushing.My smile have always been my greatest weapon to people's hearts.guess it still works then!
"Im Lee hongbin!" I smiles before making eye contact with sanghyuk who is watching taekwoon as if taekwoon is a piece of art.Well,he might as well be an art by how good looking he is,im not going to deny that.
"Im han sanghyuk" Sanghyuk says suddenly,making taekwoon jumps a little,perhaps forgetting that someone else is sitting next to his other side
Taekwoon looks at sanghyuk and nods,blushing "Ah..nice to meet you."
When the lecturer came in,taekwoon quickly looks infront,the redness still on his face.Its so cute i almost couldn't focus.The keyword is almost though.Im not like sanghyuk who keeps ogling at taekwoon,perhaps thats the reason why taekwoon's face is still apple red.
Glaring,i reaches out and slaps sanghyuks arm as best as i can with taekwoon sitting between us "Dude,can you focus for once?I aint gonna lend you my notes no more if you keep slacking off in classes"
Sanghyuks glares back before sticking his tongue out but he finally looks infront and tries to focus for once.
I didn't miss the sigh of relied coming from taekwoon,the blush fading a little as sanghyuk finally stopped staring at him.
Glad i helped anyways.Im not going to lie and say that taekwoon blushing is not cute though.
Its even much more cuter than sanghyuk.