Home

You Are Home

Leaning over the metal bar, Jisoo took a sip from her beer cup, running her fingers along her scalp and just letting the liquor fill her liver. Holding the cup up, she put it closer to her nostrils and smelled the disgusting aroma coming from her drink. She shook her head and laughed thinking about throwing it on the ground since it wasn't really what she hoped would taste like.


The night was young. She felt the cold breeze touching her bare shoulders and made her shivered under the stars. The loud speakers had been booming music nonstop for four hours already and some people in the pool are drunk and wasted. Some are making out with strangers. There were also the ones who prefered drinking alone in the corner. Some were hugging the grass and dreaming now. 


Breaking her thoughts, someone shoved her on the wall behind her. She was being stared at from her head to her toes and she swore to God that she could kick his but her intoxicated body disagreed and she couldn't lift her arms to push the guy away. She couldn't see clearly although she could feel the guy's breath close to her ears and all she could just do was to curse at the guy but he took it as a pleasure word. 


"Get the off of her, you dickhead." 


The words they heard stopped the guy from exploring his hands on Jisoo's waist. He let go of the poor woman and stared at the other who said someone insulting to him. He tried to get closer but the woman just lifted her foot and kicked the guy's member that made him whimper and ran away miserably. 


Jisoo was kneeling to the ground and shaking from her almost worst experience in her life. She felt someone's palms on her right arm. She looked up but failing to see her face. The woman bent down on her knees and leaned closer to Jisoo. 


"Hey, are you okay?"


Jisoo nodded even if her body's trembling, her cup's on the floor and the liquid's covering some part of the tiled floor. She tried to look again at the woman's face and this time, she succeeded. This familiar face kind of brought her security and just knowing that she's holding her right now, she felt that everything will be alright. Jisoo curved her lips into a smile and because of her drunk self, she unconsciously cupped the girl's face and pulled it closer to her's. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was her heart but the moment her lips touched hers, she felt serenity. 


She could've stopped me, Jisoo thought, surprised that it has been a minute and their lips were still attached to each other, still moving along with the rhythm of the music that Jisoo thought was not really for making out. She brought her hands from the woman's face down to her shoulder and the girl flinched, breaking the kiss for a second but wanting another session again in which Jisoo granted. The drunk girl felt an arm around her body and she was being pulled closer, as the other held her face while their lips kept on moving in sync. 


Suddenly, the woman who saved her broke the kiss and Jisoo groaned, making the other laugh and shake her head. She stood up and fixed her hair while looking down at the desperate Jisoo. She held Jisoo's arms and pulled her so she could stand and Jisoo did. Now they're just standing and staring at each other. Jisoo's lips were hungry for another's but she bit her lip to stop herself from pulling the girl in front of her. 


"Aish. Stop with that." The girl spoke while pinching her own lips, remembering how good it was to be planted by Jisoo's tender kiss. "Let's get you home." 


"I want to sleep." Jisoo answered, her voice seemed to fade after all the liquor that she drank. wasn't really well and she mentally slapped herself for not behaving. "Chaeyoung, let's go to your place." 


Chaeyoung shook her head and brought her hand to Jisoo's. 


"You're just going to kiss me for hours." 


She chuckled as Jisoo glared at her. She was hopeless. Chaeyoung knew that making out was all inside Jisoo's head and just the thought of that excites her. 


"Let's go." 
---------


Jisoo was just sleeping beside Chaeyoung in the car. She had been listening to some of her favorite songs the whole trip to her place. She placed her hand on Jisoo's and thumbs over her skin. As they get closer to their destination, Chaeyoung's heart beats faster. After going in a turn, she was greeted by two security guards from her place and she greeted them back. They made her proceed further and she drove past them, making it to her house. She parked the car and waited for Jisoo to wake up but she must be tired and well, she's drunk so she decided to wake her up herself.


"Jisoo." 


Chaeyoung can't help not staring at the beautiful figure sleeping in her car. She's just there but she still looked like an angel. Drunk angel. She chuckled and then continued to shake Jisoo's arms. Jisoo opened her eyes slowly and saw Chaeyoung's eyes looking at her. She hid her face and bent her knees.


"Adorable." 


The younger went to kiss Jisoo's head while she's being a kid next to her and then she proceeded to open the door on Jisoo's side. 


"You know, I can't drag you inside." 


That made Jisoo stood up and walked. When she looked at the house, she gaze over to Chaeyoung and the girl just smirked. Jisoo was later on being lead inside someone else's house. She has memorized it by now. Of course she would since it's their house. She remembered shopping for furnitures with her wife inside a mall but ended up shopping online because they just ate the whole day. She laughed at the memory and then held Chaeyoung's hands. 


"You forgot we share a place. Now, this is home." 


Chaeyoung giggled and held her wife's hand tighter. Them being married still felt unreal but it was one of the greatest memories that they both shared. Jisoo then wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung, feeling her warmth and the way she smells. 


"You are home." 


She swore in front of the stars to always be there for Chaeyoung and protect her from the cruel world. Her wife's so pure that she felt the need to cover her and treat her like a baby. Jisoo smiled and broke the hug. She planted kisses on Chaeyoung's forehead, cheeks, nose then lips. Chaeyoung giggled but it was later on erased by something else as she felt Jisoo's lips on her neck. Her knees got weak with Jisoo's tongue on her skin, exploring her sweet spot. As the girl let out a small moan, Jisoo knew she won already. 


"I'm still drunk." 


Jisoo spoke as she pulled her wife closer to her. She then put her hands on Chaeyoung's and squeezed on them, hearing another moan as a response. She pulled her hand and lead both of them inside a private room and pushed Chaeyoung on the bed in which she squealed and laughed. 


"Mhmm, sweetie, you're too y." Jisoo crawled on top of Chaeyoung and kissed the tip of her nose. She positioned her legs in between the other's legs and moved back and forth, slowly. Chaeyoung groaned and pulled her wife's face to kiss her. Eyes closed, she felt hands roaming on the inside of her top and landing on her . 


To her surprise, everything stopped and Jisoo felt so heavy. She facepalmed and moved to the side to let Jisoo's body fall. 


"She ing slept on me." 


Chaeyoung changed Jisoo's clothes and lied down beside her. She wrapped her arms around the other's body as she whispered sweet words to her before closing her eyes. Jisoo's perfume snatched her and all she could do was to thank the universe for giving Jisoo to her and sleeping beside her. She couldn't express her feelings in words, the peacefulness of her being when she knew that Jisoo's the one for her. She knew. She felt it. 


"I love you, dork."