The lucky one

The lucky one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I don’t want to do this”, Sehun stated loud and clearly for the hundredth time that day, he sighed looking at all the papers his manager gave him, “Isn’t there someone else avaliable to do this?” , this time he begged in a pitiful tone to his manager that only answered with a deep shaking of his head. Sehun leaned back on his car seat sighing again, accepting his own fate as completely unavoidable.

A while later him and his manager arrived to the TV station where the meeting they were attending was taking place. His manager scolded him a bit for being bratty and stubborn; even if he doesn’t want to appear on the show he has to behave. He is going to represent, not only him or EXO, but his entire company.

He rolled his eyes and a second later plastered a smile on his face and looked to his manager, that was now a bit more pleased. “He sounds like Junmyeon” Sehun thought while riding the elevator, “at least if I beg for a long time, Junmyeon lets me get what I want”. After getting into the meeting room, Sehun tried to mentally prepare himself for what was about to come, without really knowing what was about to happen, mostly because he didn’t read anything his manager gave him, he only read the program title; We Got Married.

 

 

When the two men entered the room it was already filled with television executives, you and your own manager. For you, this program was a big chance to make your group well known, you wanted, or even more, you needed, to give a good impresion, but the nerves got the worse of you.

You were nervously playing with your fingers while introducing yourself to the other people and during the start of the conversation. You barely payed any attention, but, at some point, you noticed a pair of brown deep eyes looking at you, it was Oh Sehun, with an arched eyebrow looking at you as if you were some weirdo. He was absolutely stunning, his brown hair gracefully styled made his face complexion even more perfect than already was, his long and slim fingers rithmically played against the cristal table while you were just there, feeling plain in front of him and even more nervous. You needed courage. You prepared yourself, you thought, you were ready, you don’t need to be this nervous.

You looked back at him, as deeply as he was looking at you, he smiled in a sincere way for the first time during the meeting,as if in that moment he had acknowledged you and your strenght, "Nonsense", you thought. His smile soon faded when he noticed that his manager was talking to him.

“Do you agree?” Sehun directly asked to you, but you were completely spacing out. You looked at your manager for some help.

“They want to know if you are agree with a week of filming and the schedule” Your manager told you.

“Ah, umm, yes I guess…” you answered a bit shy, “Isn’t usually more time of filming?”

“It is, but since you two are only appearing on a seasonal especial we only need one week”- a TV executive told you.

The room was filled with more talking soon, both of the manager discussing every point on the contract while you could only stare at Sehun, “A week, I have to live a week with him”.

 

“A whole week!” Sehun yelled while packaging fast the morning the filming had to start. “You could have said something, like, just five days, or something like that”.

His manager sighed deeply, “Please, behave with (Y/N), she’s new to the industry”.

Sehun looked at him in awe “As if I were some monster!”

“No, but you can be very stubborn”, said his manager leaving the room.

 

A few hours later, you were with your manager in front of the building where the two of you were supossed to live for a whole week. It was a mew building, looking modern and stylish, just like your partner. You prepared better for that day, trying not to be nervous and you even wore that blue dress that make you look so good and light make up. Smart but casual.

When Sehun arrived he was in jeans, a white t-shirt, a leather jacket and a pair of sunglasses. Nothing flashy but he managed to look like a model. Your managers left the both of you in your new flat filled with cameras and a strange silence floating around. You started to feel nervous because you wanted to talk but didn’t really know what to say, but at that moment, your partner started talking.

“(Y/N) right?”, he asked looking at you.

“Ah, yes” , you proceeded to introduce yourself again, and he followed.

“I wanted to say…”, he hesitated, “I don’t really know what to do now that we are here”, he honestly told you while rubbing his head.

You couldn’t help yourself but laugh, he always looks so sure and determined and there he was as lost as you were.

“What are you laughing at!?”, he asked arms crossed over his chest.

“I am sorry”, you managed to say while laughing, “I was thinking the exact same thing”.

He scoffed, and grabbed his things, “What an idiot”.

You looked at him like hurt but he just smiled in a cheeky way looking for the bedroom to left his things and unpack. Then you realized that you haven’t looked around the flat yet. You left your purse and your suitcase at the entrance and started wandering around.

The living room was big,a comfy big grey couch, a reddish armchair, a big TV and a coffee table in the middle. In your opinion it needed some photos, a rug, a few plants but It was nice.

The kitchen was big and bright, all the furniture was white and clean and it has access to a tiny terrace. It was lovely. You could imagine yourself having a dinner there or maybe a breakfast in a summer day… without even thinking about it you called Sehun.

“You called?” He appeared on the kitchen a minute after, “Oh, we have a nice terrace”.

“We have to buy a table, and chairs, and some garden lights to make it comfortable”, you told him

“Wait, what?” he crossed his arms again, “This is only for a week, why do we need to buy all of that?”, Sehun stated.

“Don’t be grumpy with me!” you said poking him on his arm, “this cross armed pose it is not going to disuade me. Grab your things, we are buying groceries and garden stuff”.

“I did not agree to this”, Sehun yelled following you.

“That’s what married couples do” ,you said blinking an eye to Sehun, “A wife says and a husband does, let’s go”.

 

The store was filled with families and other young couples doing the same thing as you two, but with other feeling, you weren’t used to the fact of having a camera following you to every damn place you went, sure you have been in programs, broadcasts and shows before, but this ahad a different feeling, it was making you uneasy and Sehun noticed. You two weren’t really used to each other yet but he could notice the change on your personality, so he blocked the camera view and whispered right into your ear, touching your arm gently:

 

“I used to be like that, uncomfortable in front of cameras. Try to smile and let me do the talking if you need to”.

 

He started picking a few things from a shelf with a side smile, soon, you could feel you body better, more like usual, bright and  a bit more confident. He did that. Maybe he was just more then a handsome and whiny idol after all. Maybe he cared.

The rest of the grocery and garden furniture shopping went well, you two didn’t look like a couple yet but at least you don’t look like strangers anymore. He even carried the bags to the car like a true gentleman and offered himself to assemble the table. You tried to help him anyway, it should be easy, that’s what he said, but ended up with the two of you being completely sick of the table.

 

It was deep in the night when the two of you finished with the terrace decoration and hunger started calling from the depths of both of your stomachs, since it was late he called some restaurant to get pizza for dinner, meanwhile you started settling the table.

“You haven’t unpacked yet” he commented looking at your suitcase still in the entrance. You looked at it too, you completely forgot about it.

“Now that I think about it, I didn’t saw the bedroom either” you said grabbing your stuff. Sehun scoffed.

“You grew so excited about the terrace that you forgot where you were going to sleep” You looked at him, puzzled, did he knew you so well, or, were you that easy to read?. In the end you scoffed too

“Don’t talk about me like that or you are going to sleep in the couch” You finally said in a playfully way. He rushed to grab your suitcase and lead you to the bedroom.

“I’ll carry your things since I am a great husband that doesn’t deserve to sleep in the couch” He opened the door to the master bedroom. His things were already there, and his pajamas were on the left side of the bed. Good thing you prefer the right side.

It was a big and comfortable room, a big bed, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter