.01

The sea of boxes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You spaced out while looking to a certain photo of your boyfriend from a few years ago. You can’t see his face on the picture, but you remember the feeling of that night. Surronded by hundreds of green tiny lights and confetti falling from the sky as if it was rain, Jackson stood in the middle of a huge stage. All you could see of him was his black pants and a t-shirt with his surname on it. But you remember way more, the things he was saying to the crowd cheering his name, the cries and the tears that constantly interrupted his speech. His last speech as a GOT7 member.

You were so proud of him. Not only that time, everytime.

Letting you off of your trance, you noticed something patting on your shoulder. You looked back to see Jackson playing with a feather duster;

“If you space out to every photo in this flat we’re not ending EVER” - He laughed trying to tickle your neck with the duster.

You laughed at the contact of the feathers with your skin;

“And if you keep playing instead of cleaning we aren’t finishing EITHER” - You said while putting the photo in a box full of more photos and albums.

He pouted a bit and keep with the cleaning, while you closed a few more boxes. Now that Jackson and you have more time and more intimacy, after all the idol thing ended, you two decided to move to a bigger place. You were lefting the city center for a new house on the outskirts, bigger and cozier than your actual flat.

Movings mean on thing; boxes. And boxes. An more boxes full of things.

And maybe, with your boyfriend helping, it also means him tagging the boxes wrong. He was so excited that you could say nothing to him, he always had that contagious happinnes you never grew tired of. Even when he tagged a bux full of towels and linen as “Kitchen”.

 

 

It was already dark outside, and you didn’t realize until that moment how much you two worked. You were exhausted and starving, all you wanted was some dinner and a shower. Jackson was stacking up the last few boxes. How he managed to look flawless after a full day of cleaning and packing was a complete mistery for you;

“I guess it’s some idol black magic, or something” - you muttered almost to yourself.

He smiled at you;

“What are you talking about?”. - he asked.

“You are sweating, we were all day stocking and packing boxes and you still look like a damn model…”- you said pouting - “ And here I am looking like a mess”.

He laughed and kissed you on the forehead;

“How did we managed to do this?. We’re just two and we have a ton of full boxes” - He said cleaning up the sweat of his own forehead.

“I don’t know” - you replied with a sigh.

“Oh, by the way” - He started pointing at some boxes by the entrance - “There was some boxes of yours behind the bed and I stocked them around there”. - He ended pulling out his phone - “Pizza for dinner, baby?”.

He was looking to some menu on his phone not aware that you were panicking inside. You completely forgot about those boxes. Most of them were harmless, just a bunch of things from college and that kind of stuff. But, there is always a but, a certain box under your bed was home to all your GOT7 merchandise.

Even before you met him, you were a huge fan, but you hide all your merchandise when you two started dating, because you didn’t want him to freak out.

Panick inside your head. What if he found out about that box? What if he has already looked inside? No. No It couldn’t be.

Okay, calm down, you have to chill or he will notice.

“Babe?” - He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter