Love at first sight

A concert with consequences

Today would be my fourth BTS concert I'd attend but it still feels like as if it would be the first! My older sister and my close friend would come with me and I was sure we'd have so much fun together! 

We were lucky to get VIP tickets so we could see them from very close. What would I give for one glance from him... Park Jimin! I would give all I had! I loved him so much that it hurts. I know, a lot of fans do and I was one out of millions but it's OK. A lot of people share the same dream and we all know it's almost impossible to be the one for them. Although I always thought he looked at me very often at the past concerts, I knew maybe he didn't and he was just randomly looking at girls but a girl could dream, right?! 

My big sis disturbed my thoughts when she entered my room without knocking. I stood there with only a towel around my body and gave her a glare. 

"Oops, sorry Laura but I need your opinion!" She said and showed me two different outfits. I couldn't be mad at her for long because she was my sister and also best friend. 

"I'd say the left one, I like it, it suits you and Jungkook will love it for sure!" He was her bias and I knew he liked black a lot. 

"Thanks sis! Will you wear that cute shirt with flowers and a skirt?" She asked and I shook my head. 

"It will be the shirt but I think I will wear shorts. I don't have to be careful then." I explained and she smiled, then left my room humming a BTS song. 

The time went by fast and I was still curling my hair when I heard my close friend's voice. "Laura! Hurry up or else we will be late!" She yelled and I almost burned my finger with the iron. 

"Gimme five more minutes and then I'm done!" I yelled back and twirled the endings of my curls around my fingers to put hairspray on it. Satisfied I looked into the mirror and smiled wide. "Park Jimin, you can't ignore me tonight, I gave my best!" 

I was naturally pretty to be honest but my hair was straight and I wanted to change it for him. At the other concerts I had them open and didn't do much with them I also wore not much makeup, same as today. 

I heard another reminding yell, this time from my sis and I fetched my lightstick and left the room. Both of them looked so amazing! We'd rock the concert! Singing loud and maybe dancing a bit. 

After an hour we finally reached the concert hall and my heart started to race. I was holding the girl's hands and they gave me a death glare when I squeezed them too hard. "Sorry, I'm just too nervous and excited at the same time!" I took a deep breath and looked at my sis. "The tickets, you have them right?" 

She looked at me with big eyes and I shook my head. "Don't tell me!!! SIS!!" I yelled and she startled. "I thought you have them! I asked you before we left the house!" She answered serious. 

I was about to cry when she suddenly pulled them out with a smirk on her face. "Do you really think I would forget them, silly?" Gosh I had to hold myself back to not hit her and yell. It would've been embarrassing. 

My friend laughed out loud. "You should have seen your face! It was priceless Laura. I'm sorry but you're so adorable!" 

I blushed and looked to the ground. "I really thought I wouldn't see him tonight." My voice was shaking and I had to hold back tears. 

"Hey sis, I'm sorry, I didn't know that it would affect you so much! Can you forgive me?" She asked and hugged me tight. 

"Only when you buy me snacks and something to drink now. We have to wait for a long time and I'm hungry and thirsty." I smiled devilishly and she saw it. 

"Woaaa you're such a good actress Laura!" She giggled and she went away to buy the things. I didn't act, I was really shocked when she said it. 

Even if we had to wait for almost two hours in a row, it was fun! We sang songs with other ARMYs and talked about the boys. I met a lot of Jimin stans and got a bit jealous when one of them told me that she once went to a fan sign and could hold his hands. 

My sis saw me pout and nudged me. "One day we will go too and then you can hold him. He'll only look at you!" It cheered me up even if I knew it would never happen. 

Finally we could get in and we got into the front. I was so happy, I had the chance to see him close and maybe he'd notice me too. 

The intro was great! I loved the comeback so much! It had a deep meaning especially for Jimin. No... For all of them! 

It got dark and the melody of the first song resounded. When the light was on the members we all started the fanchant. It gave me chills and I swung my stick. I knew all the songs and could sing along with them. 

After around thirty minutes they walked into different directions and I couldn't believe that Jimin was the one who came to our. He came so close and when it was his part of the song he closed his eyes and I got emotional. 

I jumped a bit and hoped he would notice me. When he opened his eyes again they met with mine and stayed for what felt like minutes. He winked and I screamed internally. My sis and my friend looked at me while smiling like idiots. This time I was sure he was looking at me, only me! 

He didn't walk away, no he even came closer and I reached out my hand to him and he grabbed it! He freaking touched me! I was near a heart attack and the girls around us screamed and cheered for me. I was so lucky and so so happy. 

Unfortunately he had to let go and went back to the others but he didn't forget to give me his famous eye smile. The butterflies in my stomach were holding a party and I felt like throwing up because of happiness. It must have been a dream, it couldn't be real! I pinched myself and it hurt like hell. ! It was real! 

I was a bit sad when he went to the other direction the next time but Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok came to our part of the stage. I'm of course an OT7 stan so I was so happy to see them close too! My heart stopped when they bend down and asked through their eyes for my hand. I seriously didn't expect that. First Jimin, which was already a little wonder and now these three gods. My sis could hold Jungkook's hand too and squealed excited. We three hugged each other after the boys left and I must admit this concert was the best out of all. 

I could swear Jimins and my eyes met for a few times throughout the concert and it made me feel so special today. 

The concert came to an end and they talked to us. 

"ARMY!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!" Namjoon yelled and the crowds screamed. 

They made finger hearts and I showed mine to Jimin. He saw it and gave me one back. I bit my lip and was the happiest girl on earth. 

They said their goodbye but I didn't want them to go. I wanted to watch them for so much longer. 

Since we had to wait for the last rows to leave first, I stood at the same place looking at the part where they disappeared a few minutes ago. I hoped he'd glance through the door but it never happened. 

"Sis! What's with that face? You touched him, he flirted with you! You should be happy!!" She said and only now I realized that she was right, he was flirting with me! 

"Omg you're right! He did! I am happy but I'm also sad that it's over now. I wanna hold his hand again, his small soft hand." I pouted and she laughed. 

"My younger sis, never satisfied with what she got! You always want more." 

"Not true! I already said I'm happy! It's just... When you experienced it once you wanna experience it again and again!" I explained. "It's like a drug! He's like a drug! I'm a Jimin addict! Oh my gosh I need a therapy!" I said over dramatically and she laughed even louder. 

"You're so cute Laura! I wanna bite your cheeks but I'm afraid I'd get diabetes!" Now it was my turn to laugh. 

It was our turn to move and we did, I walked behind my sister as the last. After a few steps, someone grabbed my upper arm and pulled me to the side. I looked at the person in shock and then to my sister and my friend.

They got dragged away with the crowd and I was afraid they'd freak out when they notice that I'm not behind them! I looked at the bodyguard who was holding me and he just nodded because he saw my concerned face. I took my phone and wrote my older sis a message. I still didn't know why he was stopping me but nothing bad would happen, right? 

Maybe it wasn't allowed to hold the members for too long and I would get in trouble now? My hands were shaking and I followed the tall guy worthless. 

He led me to a room and I entered. "Stay here, someone will be there soon. Don't worry, you did nothing wrong!" He smiled and it seemed so wrong, he looked adorable! He had a big head and a stature of a bulldozer but his smile was sweet. 

I smiled back and nodded. There was a couch in the middle of the room and I sat down nervously. My fingers played with each other and I was biting my lower lip. 

I got a message from my sister that they'll wait for me in a nearby coffee shop. She didn't ask further and I was glad because I couldn't give her an answer why I was still there. 

After around twenty minutes the door opened and I gasped. There was standing Park Jimin in person in the door frame. 

"Can I come in?" He ask and I nodded slowly, still shocked. Was it really him or did they have doppelgangers? No, it must be him! I'd recognize him from far away! 

"I'm sorry that I let you kidnap but I had to." He said and I waved my hands in front of me. "N.. No! It's ok, d.. don't be sorry. I.. I'm actually happy to see you again!" I stuttered and slapped myself mentally for being so nervous. 

He giggled and sat down next to me. My heart was racing so fast, he was so close and I was blushing deep red. 

"What's your name?" He asked me and I told him. "My name is Laura Lu, it's nice to meet you Jimin!" I stretched out my hand and he smiled while shaking hands. "It's nice to finally meet you too." My eyes widened at his words and he noticed my confused face. 

"You're wondering why I let you bring backstage, right?" He asked and I nodded. 

"I saw you the first time three concerts ago and I don't know why, but I couldn't stop thinking of you! When we had another concert here, I hoped you would be there again and you were! You wore a Jimin tshirt and it made me so proud!" He paused for a moment, waiting for a reaction but I sat there, with an open mouth, not able to speak. 

He smiles and continued. "I talked to the others and told them about you and that I think.. No I was sure I had a crush on you. They told me to wait for the next concert and then I should take you backstage. Unfortunately the bodyguard couldn't find you but I was happy you came again today. I didn't want to lose the chance to meet you again and told the bodyguard to never let you out of his sight and now, there you are Laura Lu." 

"Jimin... I... I don't know what I should say! I'm so nervous and it feels like a dream! YOU a crush on ME? I didn't even know that you noticed me and what's more shocking is, that it was on my second concert already!" I answered and couldn't break our eye contact. 

"I don't have much time but I don't wanna miss chance to asked you out. I know it will be difficult but Laura Lu, do you wanna go on a date with me even though we have to hide and be careful all the time?" He asked and I gasped again. THE Park Jimin is asking me 'Laura Nobody' for a date! 

"Y.. Yes! Yes I would love to go on a date with you! I don't care if he have to hide and be careful, as long as I can be with you!" I smiled and he stood up. 

I looked at him and he hold his hand out for me to take. I did and he pulled me up. "Can I hug you?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes, of course!" 

He pulled me closer and slung his arms around my waist and I could feel his breath on my neck. It sent me shivers down the spine and I could feel our hearts. They were beating fast and and loud. My hands reached his back and I grabbed his shirt. "Thank you for coming to our concerts!" He said and loosened the hug to look into my eyes. 

"Thank you for noticing me." I replied and we both smiled. Then we heard a knock and Jimin had to go. When he was about to leave the room he ran back and gave me his phone. "Please give me your number!" 

I laughed and did as he said. He called me and now I had his too. 

He made the I'll call you' hand gesture when he reached the door and I nodded. 

Soon after the bodyguard came back and brought me to the exit. When I breathed in the fresh air I wanted to yell because of of what happened but I was holding back. I won't tell anyone about this, not even my sister and friend. I forgot to ask him if I could and as long as he didn't give the permission I would keep it a secret. 

Two days later I get the call and we went on our first date in the evening. 

-end-