Abyss

I Lost

Speak when you are angry and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret 

 

- Laurence J. Peter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe it's better if we just  cool it off?" Moonbyul uttered while waiting to the answer from the other line. "Sure, do what ever you want." Yongsun answered as she hurriedly ended the call. Yongsun stood up and walked towards the meeting table. "Let's start the meeting shall we?" Yongsun initiated as the others nod in agreement.

Moonbyul starred at her phone as she sigh so deep a tear escaped from her eyes. She never thought ending their "relationship" was that easy. Moonbyul stood up from leaning against the meeting door as she started walking towards her motorbike. 

"Meeting adjourned." Yongsun uttered as she massaged her temple. "Ma'am are you okay?" Wheein asked. "Yes I am fine Wheein-ah I just need to rest for a bit." Yongsun answered back. Wheein nod as she walked towards the door, "Got to go see you tomorrow unnie, bye!" Wheein uttered. Yongsun just smiled and nod to the younger girl.

Yongsun  rested her head on her arms a she closed her eyes, "Maybe it is better this way." Yongsun said to herself as she doze off to sleep. 

A few hours later Yongsun opened her eyes as she fixed her things to go home since it is quite late already. 

The next morning came, Yongsun walked alone that seem unusual to everybody, she walk towards the office with the eyes surrounding her and judging her. Yongsun knew that they were curious why she was not with Moonbyul. Their morning routine was walking to Yongsun's office hand in hand laughing sometimes greasy. Moonbyul would drop her off with a smile. 

But, today there's no Moonbyul beside Yongsun. There's no greasy contact that can be seen and greasy lines that will be heard. Silence. That's what surrounds everybody.

Moonbyul on the other hand went to classes later than usual. She spent her whole day with her friends hanging out after the class end. Moonbyul's friends knew it was unusual but let it go, they know Moonbyul she liked keeping it to herself and once she is okay she will eventually tell it to them.

Moonbyul texted Yongsun to meet. So they did. They sat on a coffee shop as they looked at each other's eyes. "I just want to talk to you for a closure." Moonbyul uttered as she smiled to Yongsun. Yongsun slowly nod. "Did you know why I asked cool-off?" Moonbyul asked smiling. 'No tears would shed' Moonbyul thought to herself. "I know you don't like me anymore.. and I am tired trying so hard, and there after awhile I gave up.. I gave up hoping." Moonbyul smiled. "Moonbyul I did loved you it is just I ended getting fed up." Yongsun confessed. "Maybe you just told me sooner but either way I am good no hard feelings?" Moonbyul asked. Yongsun nod as she answered, "No hard feelings." Moonbyul smiled once again as she lend her hand "Could we at least be friends then?" Moonbyul asked, "Sure!" Yongsun held Moonbyul's hand as she smiled back. They talked more and more. 

Moonbyul stood up, "Hey I got to go, see you to school then Unnie." Moonbyul uttered. Yongsun smiled back, "Sure see you then" Yongsun replied

Moonbyul walked towards the door without looking back. 

Moonbyul and Yongsun just merely became "just friends" A few months later people got used to it.

Moonbyul and Yongsun do exchange messages. No more no less.

A morning came as Yongsun walked towards her office gossip surrounding the whole hallway, "Moonbyul is dating a girl from another university." Yongsun heard it and thought to herself, "Who could that be?"

Yongsun gather her things from her office as she went to her first class. She entered the room and everybody sat on their seats and kept quiet. The class monitor stood up, "Good morning Ma'am." Everybody greeted her. Yongsun just smiled  and answered back, "Good Morning." 

Yongsun's eyes darted in the students at the back, "Ms. Liu, Ms. Yi and Ms. Ahn  mind surrendering your phones now before I confiscate your ID and go to detention?"  The three students looked at her as they stood up and went in front to give their phones. "Don't worry I'll return you phones after class." Yongsun smiled. The three just smiled back as they sat on their seats once again.

The class ended the three went to their professors table, "Sorry guys just doing my job, don't use your phones again on class hours okay?" Yongsun smiled to the three students. "We understand you Ma'am don't worry." Moonbyul, Amber and Hani smiled at her as they recovered their phones and bid their goodbye. 

Yongsun starred at Moonbyul's back as flashbacks appeared in her mind, 

"Unnie sorry my phone got confiscated.. but still I got it back thank God. Prof. Jung isn't that terror, and thank God she didn't read my messages to you, other's might find out whoo~"  

Yongsun smiled remembering how reckless and risky Byul was just to text her before. She went back to her senses as she immediately try to deny, 'That's one of the reason why I got fed up, she is so reckless and childish' Yongsun told herself.

Promenade came for senior students everyone were so busy for their Senior Night. Yongsun, as the head of the facilitators of the event also attended the ball. She sat on the Admin's chair with her co-faculties like Wheein and Hwasa. The three of them are looking at the entrance observing the student that has entered the venue with their extravagant dresses and tuxedos. 

A few more minutes passed, Moonbyul entered the room.

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f596d554e486f447637445f7262773d3d2d3536383431353439382e313532613435366566636239616339613335373030333239303539372e706e67

Wearing a white sleeveless long dress, behind her a new girl appeared all eyes on the both of them. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f62495270613855485145656f44673d3d2d3536383431353439382e313532613435633035393161336439373834313639373433373836352e6a7067

All eyes glued at them not only because of the new girl but also because of Moonbyul who wore a dress for the first time, and it is sleeveless. Yongsun know how conservative Moonbyul is, Moonbyul hated showing her shoulders off and wearing a dress is a total nightmare for her. But, everything change that night, every one saw Moonbyul wearing a dress. 'Maybe that is the girl they are talking about' Yongsun thought to herself. "Moonbyul look around as she looked for her friends when she found them she held the new girl's hand as she guide her way towards the table. Moonbyul's friend sat on the table near to the admins table so Yongsun can actually see Moonbyul without the need of moving her body. 

Moonbyul guided Krystal to her seat before seating beside her. She face Krystal as she looked at her face she brought her hand to Krystal's mouth as she tried to remove something and smiled, you got fur on your mouth. Moonbyul smiled after removing the fur. "Aigoo stop being flirty Ms. Moonbyul-shi" Hani stated. "Shut up unnie your dress is the one at fault so furry." Moonbyul pouted.  Krystal brought her finger under Moonbyul's chin "Tak" as Krystal smirks afterwards. "Yah don't copy me that's my move!" Moonbyul stated while laughing in front of Krystal. Krystal laughed in return earning a small pout on Byul.

Yongsun on the other hand watching the two as if she was watching a romantic drama in front of her. She know that gesture Moonbyul did it to her when they were together. She did that a lot. She never hated it she actually found it cute and sassy for Byul. She once again denied her feelings as she start to think that, that is one of the reasons she was fed up on Byul, her "Greasy ways" were annoying, but she can never admit that she actually missed it, and she missed Byul on her side.

The night ended pretty fast for Moonbyul and Krystal but the night ended so slow for Solar.

The next morning Yongsun texted if at least they could hang out before Byul graduate. Moonbyul immediately agreed as they meet up on a park. They spent the whole day on a amusement Park. They are on a line to Ferris Wheel. They have been waiting for a few minutes, when it is their turn they entered the car. When they were half way on top Yongsun inhaled so deep, "Moonbyul-ssi I may sound selfish but can we be together again?" Yongsun got Moonbyul's attention on what she said. "Huh? unnie are you okay?" Moonbyul asked. Yongsun became teary eyed as she beg Byul, "Byul please can we be together again?" Yongsun uttered as tears escaped from her eyes."Yongsun unnieI thought no hard feelings and we would let go what are you saying now?" Moonbyul looked at Yongsun who's crying in front of her. "Please Byul, I'll do everything." Yongsun begged once more. "Sorry unnie.." Moonbyul answered as she stare somewhere else. Yongsun grabbed Moonbyul's hand, "Byul please I am dying please can you just be with me?" Yongsun begged desperately, Moonbyul caught off-guard as she looked at Yongsun's eyes shocked. "Please Byul." Yongsun begged once more. Moonbyul's gaze soften as she pulled Yongsun into a tight hug. Yongsun cried more. Yongsun leaned on Moonbyul's shoulder as they stare at the sunset.

 

The end

----------------------------

------------------------

How was it?

------------------------

-----------------------

Its not yet the end read further.

----------------------------

----------------------------

 

Moonbyul went home after dropping Yongsun to her house. She did made up her mind and this time she chose Krystal.

She chose Krystal but she tried to grant Yongsun's wish to be with her at the least.

Monday came Moonbyul went to Yongsun's office to give her a breakfast but before she enter she heard Wheein and Yongsun talking. "I made a great mistake Wheeiniee.." Yongsun uttered. "What is that Yongsun unnie?" Wheein asked looking at her colleague "As so you know I am back with Moonbyul.. I was so desperate that I told her I am dying.. But I am not, I just want to get her back." Yongsun explained, "What!?" Wheein replied. "Help me Wheeina-ah." Yongsun added. Wheein immediately replied, "Maybe it is better to tell her now." "But-t I can't." Yongsun answered back again. "She might hate you forever unnie." Wheein advised. Yongsun fell into a deep thought while Wheein is looking at her. The door opened as it reveals Moonbyul with her stoic face. "Unnie you don't need to tell me.." Moonbyul smirked "I'll give you two space to talk." Wheein excused herself as she walk towards the door. 

"Are you that desperate unnie?" Moonbyul asked. Yongsun tears fell one by one. "Byul-ah I am sorry." Yongsun uttered. "Don't call me that! You lied to me! Unnie I told you I chose Krystal and now look at what you did she ignore me now! you lied to me!" Moonbyul shouted."Byul-ah I am sorry forgive me please" Yongsun uttered. "No unnie I don't want to be involve with you anymore. I am done with you. We had a closure right?" Moonbyul stated. "No Byul-ah don't leave me! Sorry Moonbyul I realized it so late. Forgive me please!" Yongsun begged as she held Moonbyul's hand. "I am lucky to choose Krystal.. I was too dumb to believe you Unnie, you just made me hate you. Goodbye unnie." Moonbyul's hand escaped from Yongsun's grip. Yongsun pulled Moonbyul into a kiss but Moonbyul pushed her hard as she motioned of slapping her of what she did, Moonbyul was about to slap Yongsun who is crying in front of her when a hand stopped her. "Byul! Stop!" The voice made Byul stop midway and looked at the voice. "Krystal?" Moonbyul whispered. "Byul let Yongsun unnie go okay." Krystal uttered. Byul's eyes softens " Soo Jung-ah let me explain please don't ignore me please.." Byul pleaded. "Don't worry Byul Ma'am Wheein told me what happened on my way here she is outside actually." Krystal explained as she caress Byul's face. "It's okay.. " Krystal added. Moonbyul smiled. Yongsun was on the floor crying her eyes out. Krystal tried to approach her to help her to stand but she just flick Krystal's hand away, "Leave me alone!" Yongsun shouted that got Krystal and Moonbyul shocked. Moonbyul's hand made its way to Krystal's side as she guide her towards the door. 

When they opened the door there they saw Wheein pacing back and forth. "Unnie please take care of Yongsun Unnie and tell her I am sorry." Moonbyul uttered. Wheein nod as she slowly went inside and closed the door.

 

~END~

--------------------------------

That's it no more jokes or anything, sorry for the wrong grammars, typos and stuffs I didn;t rechecked it sorry!

How was it?

well I don't really have a clear story line that is why it ended like that~ Sorry!

Got a sick leave today that is why I was able to write a one shot~ 

Time is gold they say~ 

Tell me your feedback I love reading them!

Vote, subscribe and do what ever you want except copying my stories~

Love lots~

Feed backs are highly appreciated.

BTW about the other stories update I still don't know when but maybe soon~ don't believe me though~