Chapter 1

Man's best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin, a young entrepreneur with Japanese descent is looking at her wife, or to be exact, his brother-in-law, Choi Seunghyun, with the same surprised look that he had on his first meeting with Seunghyun. Jongin can't forget that night, the first night he met his wife. He met her at that hip club in Seoul. Krystal was alone, heartbroken, and drunk. The first thing he knew about his wife was, she definitely couldn't hold her liquor. He was supposed to be her hero that night, but not from Seunghyun's perspective, as Seunghyun had already arranged a marriage between Krystal and Jongin's brother, Siwon. 

Although raised by the same parents, Seunghyun and Krystal are as different as night and day, Jongin thought while looking at both of them.

"So, are you sure that it is okay for me to hang out with Chanyeol, Sehun, and Mino?" asked Jongin, making sure that her wife is not changing her mind.

"Yes, you should definitely go! I know that you miss them" Krystal said. I, a woman and a wife, surely need some quality time with Sulli. Let alone boys and their friends, if they are not allowed to do something, they will run wild like a zebra chased by lions.  She thought.

Seunghyun looked his brother-in-law's uneasiness, "chill, you should go, Krystal will be fine with her beloved brother"

"I think that's what bothers me so much, leaving her alone with you, god knows what you'll say to her" Jongin said. 

Then, Both men grinned at each other, leaving Krystal confused.

Feeling awkward, Krystal then pecked Jongin then came over to her brother's side.

"Be good" Said Jongin, trying to hide his nervousness. Then, he took his car key from his side pocket and kiss his wife. Truthfully, Jongin was nervous to drive around in Seoul as it has been a long time since he drives. He usually takes the New York's subway, sure the subway was bad, but somehow Jongin finds comfort in it. 

"Are you talking to my lil sis or me?" Asked Seunghyun, playfully. 

"Both" Jongin answered, jokingly.

Although it sounds like a joke, Seunghyun knew that Jongin still didn't trust him. Seunghyun was okay with that, at least with Jongin's trust issue, there's no need to hire a bodyguard for Krystal.

Right away after Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter