Final

Seven Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She always asked herself if it is okay to feel numb over everything, if it is normal not to be recognized. She learnt a lot from previous relationship. Don’t be a clingy woman, don’t be annoying, be independent and all the 7 years together are wasted just like that. She wondered if the love they used to share is meaningless or they are slowly falling out of love.

She was silently looking at her own phone, scrolling mindlessly her private Instagram while waiting NCT to finish performing on stage. She knew him well, well enough to be in the same monotonous relationship for 7 years. Both, they rarely mention about the relationship to others. She agreed that they are adults who knew what they are going to deal with and flaunting everything to others like high school kids who just got the taste of having lovers is going to be the last thing they gonna do, but what he did today was unacceptable. Her good mood slowly disappeared but she’s trying to hide everything so that the rest won’t realize her changes. She is a professional and a professional doesn’t bleed.

From: KJM

How’s LA? I miss the place.

It took 2 hours for her to notice his text. They rarely text each other. She learnt in a very hard way that men like their woman not to be clingy. She tried to fit the role, not to be clingy and be an independent woman that he can feel proud with. She ignored the text. Replying him is the last thing she wants to do now.

Seulgi noticed her changes or maybe, he texted Seulgi asking about her state and why she went AWOL. 7 years, they knew each other habits so well. How she would never text first, how she will reply in sec when he texted, how she needs to listen to his voice before sleeping.

She explained to Seulgi that she was okay. She is a good liar. She is always a good liar. She looked at the post he uploaded on his private Instagram countless time. She asked herself, “Why?” and she could never find the answer.

There is a line they made since the beginning. They love each other, they will always be there for each other as friend and lover. They started as friend. When she first knew him through Minseok, he was a shy boy. She was at that time in a relationship with a guy from her hometown. Rumours spread around the building at how he likes her. Everyone over that, he never retaliated.

In 2010, she broke up with the guy from the hometown. She was devastated. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter