Jealousy Strikes

Just mine

Jungkook got used to Jimin's actions around him, suddenly popping out of no where just to greet him, tackle-hug him, try to cuddle with him when he watches movies (which is really annoying for him), trying to kiss him and all. Jungkook likes it, although he doesn't want to admit it. Thanks to the members' help, they both confessed to each other. But they agreed to not get into a relationship yet, for their sake. 

Everyone always had routines, Namjoon always reading. Jin always looking out for the maknaes and cooking, J-Hope always practicing at the dance studio with Jimin, Suga always sleeping, Taehyung... being an alien, and Jungkook always playing video games (or his phone) or watching movies.

One day, everything seemed to change.

 

"Taehyung, let's play Mario Cart!" Jimin asks in a pleading voice. Jungkook was at the living room, he could hear them though. It seemed to activate a trigger inside him once Jimin decided to play with Taehyung, not him. And he heard their footsteps, though what made him furrow his eyebrows was when he heard them laughing. Jungkook is always the one who makes him laugh, not Taehyung.

Suga decided to come down to watch them play, but soon fell alseep. Hoseok was helping Jin and Namjoon for the choreo. Jungkook was really irritated, his feet kept moving as his legs bounce up and down. He didnt understand why Jimin didnt sit next to him on the couch, when clearly there were a lot of space left for him.

He watched as Taehyung was getting really touchy with Jimin, shoving his shoulders to Jimin's, kissing his cheek once the older wins to distract him. It stinged Jungkook, Jimin wasn't paying attention to him at all. He glared at Taehyung, damn it! Thats supposed to be me! Jungkook thought, and poked his tongue on his cheek. 

Jimin won again, and he put an arm around Taehyung while laughing, then returned the kiss. It was like an arrow to the heart for Jungkook. He hanged his head low, I should be happy, I finally got the peace I longed for. Jungkook stood up and walked to his room fastly, and shut the door hard. 

Jungkook hit his bed harder than usual with his fist, he sighed then turned to watch a movie. He then realized something was missing, and his hand froze. Jimin would probably plead him to cuddle while watching the movie, if Taehyung didn't take him away. He growled a little and watched the movie. He couldn't focus on the movie, he kept thinking what might happen to Jimin and Taehyung. No nothing will happen, just trust him, he said he loves you. And then his whole world almost crashed down as he realized that he might not love him anymore.

He heard a loud knock on the door. And he immediately stopped the movie.

"Kookie? Are you okay?" Jungkook heard his Jimin's worried voice. He felt like jumping in happiness. "Im fine hyung" Jungkook said, harshly. He was still mad that he payed more attention to Taehyung. "Please let me in, I just want to talk" Jungkook heard again, he thought back to what happened. "I said go away hyung." He said icyly, he didnt notice his tone. He then heard silence, so he got up and walked to the door. "A-Alright! Sorry if I bothered y-you. I'll go away now." He heard again and felt his heart clench when he heard Jimin's voice crack. It sounded so sad, and it was because of him. 

Jungkook didn't know what to do, he kept pacing back and forth. He gave up and laid down on his bed. He then noticed the time has passed. He sighed and thought about what he said. It must have hurt Jimin so much. 

"Jungkook! Go down we're having dinner!" Jungkook sat up immediately, then realized that it wasn't Jimin's voice. Of course, he's mad at me. He bit the inside of his cheek, realizing he was going to see Jimin again. He slowly walked downstairs. He noticed the chair Jimin usually reserves for him was taken, by none other than Taehyung. He just walked to sit next to Namjoon, it was the only chair left. 

"Jungkook are you okay?" Namjoon asked him worriedly, it reminded Jungkook of Jimin's voice. "Im fine hyung, just tired." He said then they all began to ate. He glanced at Jimin and noticed Jimin was ignoring him, instead he leaned to Taehyung with sad eyes. Then they both smiled and laughed. Jungkook looked away and began to eat faster than anyone, everyone was to busy talking that they didnt notice Jungkook was done.

Jungkook stood up, silence.. The others didnt talk to him knowing he was in a bad mood. Jungkook went to his room and tried to sleep. He kept thinking about Jimin, plus it was too hot. He kept turning in his bed and sighed as he finally gave up. He knew he had to apologize, he needs Jimin back. He was determined to get him back.

 He sneakily went to Jimin, Taehyung, and J-Hope's room then noticed that Jimin's bed was empty. Jungkook knows where Jimin could be, and went outside of the room. He got changed and went to the park near the river. He went to Jimin's favorite tree, no one was probably in the park at this time.

Jungkook felt relieved to see Jimin from afar. He felt like he couldn't breathe, he remembered this was where he confessed to Jimin. Jimin looked so beautiful sitting under the moonlight, it was as if he was an angel. He then saw Jimin look at him, his eyes were beautiful. He didnt notice that he was already walking to Jimin.

Jimin felt happy, and sad at the same time. He was confused but was mesmerized by Jungkook's presence. He didnt want to take his eyes off of him. He watched as Jungkook walked up to him. Jungkook crouched then softly rubbed his cheek. "Im sorry" Jimin barely heard, he was happy but he knew he shouldnt give in. "You just told me to go away" Jimin said coldly. Turning away from Jungkook. 

"Hyung.. Im sorry, I just..." Jungkook couldnt find the right words. "Leave me alone..." Jungkook saw Jimin bury his head on his knees. "Jiminie." It made Jimin to look at him. "Im sorry, I was jealous of Taehyung. I was jealous because he seemed so touchy with you, I was jealous because you payed more attention to him than me." Jungkook breathed because for once in his life, he got to express himself with words. "I love you Jiminie, more than I could love anyone in this entire universe, you are my universe. Please forgive me." 

Jimin was shocked, he never heard nor knew that Jungkook could express himself with such wonderful words. He was melting, he knew he couldn't last long. He looked at Jungkook's serious face. He managed to smile. "I love you so much.." He whispered, and leaned to Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile then leaned in to kiss Jimin. He was glad that he finally has Jimin again. They both pulled away for air and smiled at each other. "We should tell the others we're in a relationship then." He heard Jimin say. He smiled much more wider than before showing his teeth. "Sure, then they'll know you're mine, just mine." He was pleased to see Jimin so flustered.

Jungkook kissed Jimin passionately, they pulled away once they needed air. Jungkook planted butterfly kisses on Jimin's face, jawline, and his neck. He over Jimin's neck and on it. Jimin gasped and wanted to push Jungkook away because of the embarrassment, but he enjoyed it. Jungkook smiled and pulled away from Jimin's neck. It showed a reddish hickey on Jimin's neck.

He's mine... Jungkook smiled at the thought. 

They both went back home together and cuddled on Jungkook's bed.