Yewon

Untie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yewon

05/17/17

 

"Unlucky for you, seems like she's targeting your sister" Sinb said in her monotonous voice as it was her failed attempt in filling in the quietness in their table. Sinb groaned as Eunha hit her on her arm for she knows the young one used the wrong choice of words.

 

It's a well known rumour, Yuju liking Yerin, but the three had always been the type to not believe rumours. The three of them, especially the two Eunbis, are often caught up in false rumours which they usually just laugh about during their lunch dates in the cafeteria. Unlucky for them, out of all the possible rumours that could be true, it had to be the one that could affect them, especially Yewon.

 

The trio had never talked much about love. If ever, it'd usually be about handsome guys or, straight up being openly gay with each other, pretty girls. Nevertheless, they've never tackled about each other's love lives deeply. Maybe some of them even keeps it a secret. But more often than not, they'd usually tell who they like and that's about it, for the three of them are completely inexperienced and incapable of giving friendly love advices to each other. 

 

It was usually like that, but considering how Yuju is the very first person Yewon liked, or more specifically, fell for, it had Eunha worrying over her precious little friend that she has a soft spot for.

 

The youngest just looked at her plate, feeling empty, or rather full of emptiness. She knew the bunny is worried about her, but that's the last thing she wanted to ever happen. She faked a smile and shrugged off before announcing that her feelings aren't that deep and that she's happy for her sister, scheming herself into pretending that whatever Sinb said is chucklesome. Her act was fairly convincing, but Eunha knew better.

 

After lunch, the two maknaes head down to their assigned practice room. During the afternoon, regular students of their level who are specializing in dance are scheduled to take dance class under a special choreographer.

 

However, special cases like Sinb and Yewon, the only two advanced students who exemplified great marks during the dance initiation, are left with their own practice room and 3 months to prepare for a performance for the upcoming trimester showcase.

 

The two of them are a rare case, wowing top dance instructors of their school who taught other well known dancers and choreographers that graduated in the university.

 

But leaving great marks also left them with higher expectations for the upcoming showcase that is held every trimester. Talent agencies send out all their pawns to hunt for one of the greatest, one deserving to be signed a contract with. Other than that, advanced students, like the duo, needs to beat expectations to maintain their exemption from their afternoon class.

 

With all that being said, maybe no one needs to feel nervous for them at all. Afterall, they worked just as hard as the regular students despite having the ticket to ditch afternoon practice. In fact, they might have even worked harder than them for they sometimes extend an h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter