Act 1

Sugar for my Sweet

Today is a special day, a date that is engraved in my heart as this is the day when a goddess was given life to this earth. Yes, a goddess, my goddess, my girlfriend, Hana.

This will be her second year celebrating her birthday with us but this will be the first time that we will be celebrating it as lovers. Like the usual, we planned as to how we will surprise her. Since this becomes our tradition we sort of planned how we can execute our plan without her knowing.

Hana being the leader of our group was called to the company with Sejeong, Mina and Haebin while me and Mimi went to buy some cakes. We already gave her a cake during the eve of her birthday, there she thought that the celebration was over.

I received a message from our manager that we need to hurry back to the company to set up the surprise party for her. Mimi and I hurried back to the company and set up our practice room into a mina party room. We were told to hide as they go get Hana from the other room.

Another message was sent to inform us that Hana is already approaching to open the door. She opened and was welcomed by a pitch-black room she the lights and we appeared before her cheering happy birthday. Hana covered from astonishment and was flustered with the sudden surprise.

We asked her to make a wish and as she closed her eyes and clasped her hands together, I also utter a prayer. I thank god for this beauty in front of me and making me the happiest person on earth. As she open her eyes, those beautiful brown eyes, I melt in her stare. She blew the candles and her breath reaches my skin and I swear that’s one of my most favorite things on earth.

She was asked to take a picture of herself with the cake so we can post that on our SNS. I watched her as she chit-chat with our members and thank the staff who planned this. She then walked towards and I feel like my stomach houses a thousand butterflies. She’s already mine but she always takes my breath away when she smiles and look at me.

“Thank you”

I smiled as a response. She dragged me towards the cake, scoped a piece of it and shoved it to my mouth. She laughed as she noticed as to how surprise I was when she suddenly did that. I took the spoon and fed her a small portion of the cake. We get a little playful and accidentally dropped the cake on the floor. Her jaw dropped and look at me.

“We will give you lovers some alone time cleaning that” Haebin declared.

I was about to protest but Hana stopped and looked at me with a teasing smile. My girl has something on her mind. I eventually give in and there we were left to clean the mess that we created.

I picked up the cake and put it on the table. Hana grabbed a pack of tissue, handed some to me and she motioned us to start. I scout as I clean the icing that smudge the floor. We went quite for a while but the moment my hand touches her, current of love flushes our whole body. I looked at her as she look intently at me too. Slowly, the gap between us where closing and when we were inches apart, she smeared some icing on my nose. I got startled with the action as she laugh. Another icing went to my face as her other hand reaches my face.

I laugh at her playfulness and attack her as well. She tried to run but my long stride caught her and she was trapped between the wall and my arms. She looked at me intently, I gazed down on her lips and it was so inviting, I give in and press my lips against hers. It did not take long for her to respond and the heat of her lips sends a message that she loves me. I my side to the side for better access and Hana wrapped her hands around my neck, she pulled me closer as she gives more access for me. We stopped as we needed air.

“I love you”

“I love you too”

She replied. She smiled and kissed me once more. She then retracted her left hand and smear another icing on my nose. She smiled once again and I can’t help but capture those lips once more.

“Happy Birthday”

----------0---------

A/N: The theme was suggested by a twitter mutual and here we go. A Birthday fic for my most favorite girl in Gugudan.