Final

Itsy Bitsy Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ge, you've gotta let us meet your boyfriend!" Tao demanded loudly that had people from other tables in the cafe looking at him annoyedly. Kris rolled his eyes and sipped his tea as Yixing tried to calm down the young man.

"With all that yelling you do you'll scare my poor Myeonnie away." Kris grumbled that had Tao whine dramatically.

"Oh my God you have a cute pet name for him!" He squealed. "Does he have a nickname for you?"

"Yeah he does, it's so cute." Luhan butted in as he sat down with a milkshake in hand. Tao gasped at the shorter male.

"You met him?!" He asked to which Luhan nodded smugly and Kris only sighed with a major eye roll. Tao slammed his chair next to his and blinked prettily into his bore face.

"Kris ge~" he began in a baby peach voice that usually got his way. "Please~"

"No Tao." He refused as he sipped his drink. He was then yanked by the collar, choking his tea.

"P L E A S E" Tao screeched in his ear that steered the whole shop in a pause to look at the two. The manager came out to glare at them while tapping his toe expectantly. Luhan and Yixing snickered.

 

 

 

"I can't wait to meet him! Junmyeon hyung!" Tao singsonged and skipped with Kris regrettably leading the way down the street, Luhan cackling and Yixing smiling mischeaviously. 

"You're never gonna forget meeting Junmyeon Taozi. He's a really unique person." Yixing inputted that had Luhan throw in his two cents.

"Yeah, and he has killer legs that had Yifan drooling."

"Luhan? Yixing?" 

"Yes Yifan?"

"Shut. Up."

"Hey look! The bookstore you said he works at!" Tao pointed at the building, cooing. "Urgh, I can't wait!" He pushed open the door and walked in calling "Junmyeon! Kim Junmyeon!"

Kris was praying at any higher power his boyfriend was not working today. However luck was not on his side as a soft voice responded to the young Chinese man's call.

"Hello?" A young man behind the register turned to face them, black rimmed glasses, rosy cheeks and curly hair making Tao squeal and come running full force towards the young man. "Uhhh, can I he-"

"HI I'M HUANG ZITAO, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TAO!" Tao introduced himself and shook Junmyeon's hand rapidly with a dazzling smile. "IM KRIS GE'S FRIEND AND IM SO HAPPY TO MEET YOU AND WOW YOU'RE HANDSOME AND OW YOURE NAILS ARE SHARP!"

Junmyeon yanked his hand away and blushed, "Thank you uh Tao was it?" To which the younger nodded. He smiled at him. "My name is Kim Junmyeon and Kris' boyfriend. And you're quite handsome too, Taozi." He turned to look at his boyfriend who was blushing despite the cool exterior.

"Fannie~" he called sweetly that had the three snickering. Kris sighed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter